Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rockets at Jazz Thread

How in the hell is there not a thread for this unbelievable *** kicking? C'mon guys! This is probably the bets game they've played all season long, and I love that it's coming against the smelly Jazz IN Utah.

vCash
    I've been in safety meetings all freaking day. My eyes and brain hurt too much to start a thread.

I hate nasty *** Pasadena/Deer Park/La Porte about as much as I hate The Utah Jizz.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Best. Win. Ever.

This game is so awesome that Morris, Beverley, Douglas and Anderson are looking like the Miami freaking Heat. The real question, though, is whether Motiejunas and Jones are active and at whether they'll make an appearance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    How in the hell is there not a thread for this unbelievable *** kicking? C'mon guys! This is probably the bets game they've played all season long, and I love that it's coming against the smelly Jazz IN Utah.
    Internet isnt working well right now for me so every link i try to watch on keeps freezing up. Despite that i continue to see the Rockets score go up and Utahs stay the same. Makes my night when we destroy Utah. Gotta try to carry over the defense we have played the last three games to Denver.

vCash
    A stat just popped up that the worst home loss in Jazz history is 33 points. The Rockets have a chance to blow that out of the water. Also, D-Mo is in the game and just drilled a 3-pointer. I'm loving the **** out of this. This one win is almost worth the 7-game losing streak..... Almost.

vCash
    Damn.... For a minute there, I thought they were going to win by 50 and I got excited. I suppose I'll settle for 45.

vCash
    Anderson went off! Loved seeing the crowd cheer him for sinking that last 3.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    And in case anyone missed this one and won't be watching Sportscenter this evening, please enjoy...

http://www.thedreamshake.com/2013/1/...-the-utah-jazz

vCash
    A stat just popped up that the worst home loss in Jazz history is 33 points. The Rockets have a chance to blow that out of the water. Also, D-Mo is in the game and just drilled a 3-pointer. I'm loving the **** out of this. This one win is almost worth the 7-game losing streak..... Almost.
    If only its this win that knocks them out of the playoffs. I'm not bitter...

vCash
    And in case anyone missed this one and won't be watching Sportscenter this evening, please enjoy...

Watched this dunk about 10 times just over and over. Never got old. Lets just win by 45 every night.

vCash
    kinda bummed we didnt win by 50. oh well.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Finishing it up right now. Wow.

vCash

Great win

I like blow outs......as long as its another team, even better if its the jazz.

vCash

Why the hell didn't I watch the game? It already feels good to beat the Jazz and it feels even better to beat them in Utah. And how does it feel to whoop their ***** by 45 freaking points?

Only 5 TOs, shooting over 50% from the floor, 16 threes. It doesn't get better than this.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Did Utah just not come to play or were the Rockets just that perfect last night? I watched the game and I so no effort by Utah, but I am not sure if that is because of the Rockets game plan or they were just lethargic. Either way, this was as complete a victory as I have seen by the Rockets in a long, long time. It would be nice to carry this over to Denver and win there. The Nuggets are playing well right now so if we can get a road win there it would be a sign things are definitely turning around for our Rockets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast