Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Is there a Line you would not cross?

If you were a part of the roster is there something you would not do if Vince asked as part of your character and or story line? Basically in reference to anything from your beliefs or your sexual orientation and on down the list? Use everything WWE has ever done and pinpoint something you would find difficult to do

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think alot of it depended on your status on the roster. If you were in someone say Cenas position you have alot of leeway. If you were someone like Gabriel, you would have a harder time turning something down and being afraid of being released.

vCash
    I'd like to not demean my beliefs, anything else is fair game. Any TV time is good TV time.

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Any angle that has been done I would be fine doing if I was a pro wrestler. Maybe not the Hassan terrorist angle because I would not want to be banished from WWE

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    who here wants to be chuck to my billy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    who here wants to be chuck to my billy?
    I would need to see your goods first

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    i'd rather quit than literally kiss vinces ***
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    As long as it doesnt get me fired or killed, id do whatever. Tv time and opportunities are priceless. Who cares if you have to kiss vinces ***? Rikishi gave people the stink face. Your head touches hhhs junk on the pedigree. You take advantage of the opportunities and also the chance to win vince over

vCash
    I wouldn't do anything that portrays me as gay but anything else I'd do for sure

vCash
    I have a feeling we're getting a stable of Clay, Santino and Tensai -- similar to the Oddities coming up

vCash
    I believe Jeff Jarrett hated his angle where he was beating up all the girls in the wwf.

I also remember Stevie Richards hating the angle where he helped Raven crucify the Sandman. I believe they had to apologize to the crowd after and it actually prevented ECW from signing Kurt Angle

Can I fix you some sandwiches?

vCash
    I have to imagine Mideon loved the Naked Mideon angle. So much freedom!

vCash
    Plenty of things I would be opposed to, but VKM has no boundaries. If your boss is willing to do anything and everything, it probably limits the performers ability to protest against certain angles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I'd not wanna kiss those divas ewww

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I wouldn't do anything that portrays me as gay but anything else I'd do for sure
    Why? It's a character

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast