Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    To long, I didn't watch.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    It was pretty boring. Some parts were good but I ended up shutting it off 3/4 of the way through and not caring what was gonna happen. Probably a good thing since I have too many shows as it is. No need to get sucked in to another one

vCash
    I thought it was good. A little long and slow at times, but it's a pilot. It showed enough promise. They had to set a lot of stuff up. Giving up on the series after the pilot because it was long is a mistake I've made too many times...not making it this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I thought it was good. A little long and slow at times, but it's a pilot. It showed enough promise. They had to set a lot of stuff up. Giving up on the series after the pilot because it was long is a mistake I've made too many times...not making it this time.
    Same thoughts here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You liked that it had rape?

I thought it was solid, has a lot of potential...and Keri Russell's still very sexy.
    I was saying that I liked how they left that out of the rating at the front of the programming because they know it might have turned away some potential viewers.

What is the point of putting the ratings on before the show if you are gonna purposely leave stuff off the list?

vCash
    I liked it quite a bit, good acting, some real good suspense.

Yes, it was slow at times, but I can deal with that.

Thought I think eventually they flip on Russia and become double agents.

vCash
    the pilot made me think this will be a better acted, less annoying version of homeland

in other words, it'll be good and enjoyable, but not great
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    I really liked it and it hooked me in with the great Phil Collins. Something about In the Air Tonight.

Keri Russell is still hot, and I like how BA they made the ending with Phillip standing there in the dark and then the flashlight paning on him.

Really like Noah Emmerich too, probably from Truman Show. Hope they show his back story with him living a secret life for 3 years to enhance his story. Really thought there for a second that the FBI knew they were living there and put him there to see if he can live undercover as a neighboor and then get bit and bit about them. Really liked too when he just announces he is a FBI agent when they first met and it was like "oh shee, stuffs about to go down."

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    I really enjoyed it. Best part of the show, for me, was when (spoiler) Keri started fighting the defector and by the end of the fight, she was using the same moves that he hit her with 20 years before. (Heel palm strike, lunging punch to the stomach) It made me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash

Ewing

Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    I really liked it and it hooked me in with the great Phil Collins. Something about In the Air Tonight.

Keri Russell is still hot, and I like how BA they made the ending with Phillip standing there in the dark and then the flashlight paning on him.

Really like Noah Emmerich too, probably from Truman Show. Hope they show his back story with him living a secret life for 3 years to enhance his story. Really thought there for a second that the FBI knew they were living there and put him there to see if he can live undercover as a neighboor and then get bit and bit about them. Really liked too when he just announces he is a FBI agent when they first met and it was like "oh shee, stuffs about to go down."

ha, i was singing Phil Collins after the show too. That bastard just gets stuck in your head. Anyway, i love spy novels and the like so i was excited about this show. Still, I thought episode one was a bit of bore. Will give it another shot or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    I'll have to check it out! Bummed i missed the premier though

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    I'll have to check it out! Bummed i missed the premier though
    http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/theamericans

You can watch it on their website FO FREE!

vCash
    Never really thought Kerri Russel was hot honestly, but she looked hot in this show, maybe it was the fact that she was *** kicking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    the pilot made me think this will be a better acted, less annoying version of homeland

in other words, it'll be good and enjoyable, but not great
    I have not seen Homeland but when I saw the preview commercials thats what I thought.

It wasn't great, but as others have pointed out it was obviously a set up pilot. If you really think about how much info you got you can tell that was the whole goal. If the next episode sucks then you can start to worry.

I'm going to give it a couple of episodes. Definitely some interesting stuff in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All:25282420
    Never really thought Kerri Russel was hot honestly, but she looked hot in this show, maybe it was the fact that she was *** kicking.
    Think of her haircut when she was Felicity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast