Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Why does Chris Bosh always make strange faces during pictures?

Is he taking this on as a joke or something?

vCash
    hahahahaa really good question
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash
    he loves to pop up in peoples interviews and pics. just having fun
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -
    Texas A&M (CFB) - Johnny "football" Manziel!!!!
    Seton Hall (CBB) - One day........I miss Dehere
    Current favorite players - D Wade, Patrick Willis, Buster Posey.
    All time fave's - Glen Rice/ZO, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice

vCash
    It's his personality, he's just being funny.
    FEAR US!!!

vCash
    Cause he's a dinosaur

vCash
    let him have some fun unless you are racist against raptors

vCash
    haha thats funny.

vCash
    I would imagine that its cause he feels like it, & doesn't give 3 f..ks about what anyone else thinks about it.

I wish more people were like that & would just do what they feel is right, & not what they think other want them to do.

But unfortunalty there are way to many wannabe low life dictators who criticise others for being different.

anyone who believes the law is automatically moral or just by sheer virtue of it being the law is probably a fascist.

Evert tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Leoshes View Post
    I would imagine that its cause he feels like it, & doesn't give 3 f..ks about what anyone else thinks about it.

I wish more people were like that & would just do what they feel is right, & not what they think other want them to do.

But unfortunalty there are way to many wannabe low life dictators who criticise others for being different.
    U alright bruh?

vCash
    I just don't hate on people who think, drees, or act different from me. I only hate those who constantly try to force, & convert others against their will, to do what they believe.
    I really could not care less about what some idiots imaginary fried wrought down in a magic book, when cattle sacrificing primitives still thought the world was flat.

Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you are told, religion is doing what you are tolled regardless of what is right.

anyone who believes the law is automatically moral or just by sheer virtue of it being the law is probably a fascist.

Evert tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!