Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 196
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    really? LAKERS org is prolific or does that all have to do with BEAN also? you fiens are amazing

    Led by Hall of Famers Elgin Baylor and Jerry West, Los Angeles made the NBA Finals six times in the 1960s
    The Lakers won five championships in Minneapolis, propelled by center George Mikan - They even won in MINNYVILLE(those damn Lakers)

    Won title in 70's also
    won 5 in 9yrs in 80's
    struggled for few yrs in 90's and got SHAQ via freeagent,BEAN via draft trade
    00's went to like 7Finals app.
    MAGIC/WEST went to like 18-20 NBA Finals rds combined, and WEST is the NBA logo

    so yeah we get that its no accident that a LAKER/CELTIC might be the most prolific( i call it decorated) winner of they time/era, WEST/MAGIC have been to more FINALS combined a slew of HOF'ers combined careers,multiple players

    BEAN has been playing like this since day1 NBA, just go look at his 7,15,19ppg avg and they went to WCF each yr basically...so this is nothing new for those who truly follow and play bball....this media perception clogs up the mind a little bit too often

    working with HAKEEM and mimimicking JORDAN would 'enhance' your postgame somewhat right? diff. betweent JORDAN/KOBE postgame is quite simple ...JORDAN had to postup because lack of a post presence working with CARTWRIGHT-HORACE-RODMAN-LUC....but BEAN is just a copycat because a combo of SHAQ/GASOL/BYNUM/HOWARD means you stay out of the post so cut it out with the best footwork talk,hes copying a legend and getting props for it, good job

    STERN/media is lucky he is still playing so they can lean on JORDAN even longer, wackest hype job ever...if you came up on JORDAN its not special watching a replica

    now i'll give you work ethic because he was HSPOY and he picked his stacked squad and he had to battle like 2 or 3 guys for playing time coming from a backup position and stayed a gym rat, him and HORRY use to have 3pt battles like crazy i heard.....his work ethic is not 2nd to none, but its pretty lethal considering he was in his 'mind' JORDAN, but backing up JONES/NICK(but i get it he can literally do what he wants,you said it)

    Its funny how i called him a PIPPtype player his inception, and now leaning toward his departure hes playing exactly like that now ...PIPP=MAGICtype game(all around)

    like i said, you are who you are from day1, til mediahype gets involved
    this will get me laughing for days.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    really? LAKERS org is prolific or does that all have to do with BEAN also? you fiens are amazing

    Led by Hall of Famers Elgin Baylor and Jerry West, Los Angeles made the NBA Finals six times in the 1960s
    The Lakers won five championships in Minneapolis, propelled by center George Mikan - They even won in MINNYVILLE(those damn Lakers)

    Won title in 70's also
    won 5 in 9yrs in 80's
    struggled for few yrs in 90's and got SHAQ via freeagent,BEAN via draft trade
    00's went to like 7Finals app.
    MAGIC/WEST went to like 18-20 NBA Finals rds combined, and WEST is the NBA logo

    so yeah we get that its no accident that a LAKER/CELTIC might be the most prolific( i call it decorated) winner of they time/era, WEST/MAGIC have been to more FINALS combined a slew of HOF'ers combined careers,multiple players

    BEAN has been playing like this since day1 NBA, just go look at his 7,15,19ppg avg and they went to WCF each yr basically...so this is nothing new for those who truly follow and play bball....this media perception clogs up the mind a little bit too often

    working with HAKEEM and mimimicking JORDAN would 'enhance' your postgame somewhat right? diff. betweent JORDAN/KOBE postgame is quite simple ...JORDAN had to postup because lack of a post presence working with CARTWRIGHT-HORACE-RODMAN-LUC....but BEAN is just a copycat because a combo of SHAQ/GASOL/BYNUM/HOWARD means you stay out of the post so cut it out with the best footwork talk,hes copying a legend and getting props for it, good job

    STERN/media is lucky he is still playing so they can lean on JORDAN even longer, wackest hype job ever...if you came up on JORDAN its not special watching a replica

    now i'll give you work ethic because he was HSPOY and he picked his stacked squad and he had to battle like 2 or 3 guys for playing time coming from a backup position and stayed a gym rat, him and HORRY use to have 3pt battles like crazy i heard.....his work ethic is not 2nd to none, but its pretty lethal considering he was in his 'mind' JORDAN, but backing up JONES/NICK(but i get it he can literally do what he wants,you said it)

    Its funny how i called him a PIPPtype player his inception, and now leaning toward his departure hes playing exactly like that now ...PIPP=MAGICtype game(all around)

    like i said, you are who you are from day1, til mediahype gets involved
    English plz

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    3,394
    vCash
    1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    this will get me laughing for days.
    Can't believe you read all that

    I stopped at "fiens"
    #Chow!

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    5,619
    vCash
    1500
    so far so good.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

    2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb


    Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    bad shooting night for him but he found other ways to compensate. Very impressed with his all around game so far for the past 5 games.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,318
    vCash
    1500
    As long as the lakers keep winning he'll be a facilitator!

    Expect 20-9-7 from him the rest of the year

    Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,928
    vCash
    1500
    Like the way he is playing. Crazy that he actually changed his game so radically. Hope he keeps it up. We need Dwight back though... and a trade to rejuvenate this squad

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,928
    vCash
    1500
    Last 5 games for Kobe: 17 ppg, 11 apg, 9 rpg.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    15,810
    vCash
    1500
    ^Noice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders


  10. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    391
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Last 5 games for Kobe: 17 ppg, 11 apg, 9 rpg.
    Crazy isn't it? Kobe averaging basically a triple double the last 5 games. Kobe Bryant....
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Westside...
    Posts
    1,268
    vCash
    1500
    He can always average those numbers if he wanted to.....
    Lakers Wishlist...

    Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires
    Tank 2013-2014 season

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Last five: 18.6 points, 11.2 assists, 8.6 rebounds

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,898
    vCash
    1500
    ^ wow.. Impressive numbers

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,556
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    English plz
    He has the worst rants ever. My brain hurts tying to read any of his posts.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,556
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Last five: 18.6 points, 11.2 assists, 8.6 rebounds
    If he starts shooting his normal 48 percent he will raise that to about 21ppg

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •