Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    really? LAKERS org is prolific or does that all have to do with BEAN also? you fiens are amazing

Led by Hall of Famers Elgin Baylor and Jerry West, Los Angeles made the NBA Finals six times in the 1960s
    The Lakers won five championships in Minneapolis, propelled by center George Mikan - They even won in MINNYVILLE(those damn Lakers)

Won title in 70's also
    won 5 in 9yrs in 80's
    struggled for few yrs in 90's and got SHAQ via freeagent,BEAN via draft trade
    00's went to like 7Finals app.
    MAGIC/WEST went to like 18-20 NBA Finals rds combined, and WEST is the NBA logo

so yeah we get that its no accident that a LAKER/CELTIC might be the most prolific( i call it decorated) winner of they time/era, WEST/MAGIC have been to more FINALS combined a slew of HOF'ers combined careers,multiple players

BEAN has been playing like this since day1 NBA, just go look at his 7,15,19ppg avg and they went to WCF each yr basically...so this is nothing new for those who truly follow and play bball....this media perception clogs up the mind a little bit too often

working with HAKEEM and mimimicking JORDAN would 'enhance' your postgame somewhat right? diff. betweent JORDAN/KOBE postgame is quite simple ...JORDAN had to postup because lack of a post presence working with CARTWRIGHT-HORACE-RODMAN-LUC....but BEAN is just a copycat because a combo of SHAQ/GASOL/BYNUM/HOWARD means you stay out of the post so cut it out with the best footwork talk,hes copying a legend and getting props for it, good job

STERN/media is lucky he is still playing so they can lean on JORDAN even longer, wackest hype job ever...if you came up on JORDAN its not special watching a replica

now i'll give you work ethic because he was HSPOY and he picked his stacked squad and he had to battle like 2 or 3 guys for playing time coming from a backup position and stayed a gym rat, him and HORRY use to have 3pt battles like crazy i heard.....his work ethic is not 2nd to none, but its pretty lethal considering he was in his 'mind' JORDAN, but backing up JONES/NICK(but i get it he can literally do what he wants,you said it)

Its funny how i called him a PIPPtype player his inception, and now leaning toward his departure hes playing exactly like that now ...PIPP=MAGICtype game(all around)

like i said, you are who you are from day1, til mediahype gets involved
    this will get me laughing for days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    really? LAKERS org is prolific or does that all have to do with BEAN also? you fiens are amazing

Led by Hall of Famers Elgin Baylor and Jerry West, Los Angeles made the NBA Finals six times in the 1960s
    The Lakers won five championships in Minneapolis, propelled by center George Mikan - They even won in MINNYVILLE(those damn Lakers)

Won title in 70's also
    won 5 in 9yrs in 80's
    struggled for few yrs in 90's and got SHAQ via freeagent,BEAN via draft trade
    00's went to like 7Finals app.
    MAGIC/WEST went to like 18-20 NBA Finals rds combined, and WEST is the NBA logo

so yeah we get that its no accident that a LAKER/CELTIC might be the most prolific( i call it decorated) winner of they time/era, WEST/MAGIC have been to more FINALS combined a slew of HOF'ers combined careers,multiple players

BEAN has been playing like this since day1 NBA, just go look at his 7,15,19ppg avg and they went to WCF each yr basically...so this is nothing new for those who truly follow and play bball....this media perception clogs up the mind a little bit too often

working with HAKEEM and mimimicking JORDAN would 'enhance' your postgame somewhat right? diff. betweent JORDAN/KOBE postgame is quite simple ...JORDAN had to postup because lack of a post presence working with CARTWRIGHT-HORACE-RODMAN-LUC....but BEAN is just a copycat because a combo of SHAQ/GASOL/BYNUM/HOWARD means you stay out of the post so cut it out with the best footwork talk,hes copying a legend and getting props for it, good job

STERN/media is lucky he is still playing so they can lean on JORDAN even longer, wackest hype job ever...if you came up on JORDAN its not special watching a replica

now i'll give you work ethic because he was HSPOY and he picked his stacked squad and he had to battle like 2 or 3 guys for playing time coming from a backup position and stayed a gym rat, him and HORRY use to have 3pt battles like crazy i heard.....his work ethic is not 2nd to none, but its pretty lethal considering he was in his 'mind' JORDAN, but backing up JONES/NICK(but i get it he can literally do what he wants,you said it)

Its funny how i called him a PIPPtype player his inception, and now leaning toward his departure hes playing exactly like that now ...PIPP=MAGICtype game(all around)

like i said, you are who you are from day1, til mediahype gets involved
    English plz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    this will get me laughing for days.
    Can't believe you read all that

I stopped at "fiens"
    #Chow!

vCash
    so far so good.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    bad shooting night for him but he found other ways to compensate. Very impressed with his all around game so far for the past 5 games.

vCash
    As long as the lakers keep winning he'll be a facilitator!

Expect 20-9-7 from him the rest of the year

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Like the way he is playing. Crazy that he actually changed his game so radically. Hope he keeps it up. We need Dwight back though... and a trade to rejuvenate this squad

vCash
    Last 5 games for Kobe: 17 ppg, 11 apg, 9 rpg.

vCash
    ^Noice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Last 5 games for Kobe: 17 ppg, 11 apg, 9 rpg.
    Crazy isn't it? Kobe averaging basically a triple double the last 5 games. Kobe Bryant....
    Laker Girls:
    Rashida Jones= Fired
    #Chobot= 1-2

vCash
    He can always average those numbers if he wanted to.....
    Lakers Wishlist...

Trade Pau for Iggy/Koufos or Ellis/udoh
    Resign Dwight
    Amnesty Kobe
    Hope Artest opts out
    Decline Meeks option
    Buy-out duhon
    Pray nash retires
    Tank 2013-2014 season

vCash
    Last five: 18.6 points, 11.2 assists, 8.6 rebounds

vCash
    ^ wow.. Impressive numbers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    English plz
    He has the worst rants ever. My brain hurts tying to read any of his posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Last five: 18.6 points, 11.2 assists, 8.6 rebounds
    If he starts shooting his normal 48 percent he will raise that to about 21ppg

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast