********!

vCash
    That was terrible, I'm sorry.. but holy hell.. LOL
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    Hill absolutely sucks he doesnt bring *** to the table. i want to see what Lance can do at the point guard spot. Hill gets abused day in and day out by the opposing point guard. Shoots horrible from the field and holds the ball the entire shot clock without making a quality move. Our point guard sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    In Hills defense he is a SG... I actually like D.J A lot..
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers

vCash
    I turn it off and see I missed an awesome comeback. But there was a controversial call at the end. Oh well.

10 of our next 12 are at home. Time to get it done.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srsly_chris View Post
    In Hills defense he is a SG... I actually like D.J A lot..
    So we mind as well let Lance run the point guard then. Im tired of seeing hill do these pointless pick and rolls and still cant get anyone open. He has to be the worst starting pg in the NBA. He is our downfall. Nobody gets easy shots in our offense and we have to work hard to get every point. If he isnt a defensive stopper, shoots bad shots with a bad percentage and doesnt get the rest of the team easy baskets, why is he in the game?

vCash
    Sorry we were playing Denver and it was a 9:00 game, i made the thread in my car on my way to work and i saw the little text wrong. SWORRY.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I could only listen on the radio, but my two cents is that we need Granger back sooner rather than later. He is the missing piece.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I understand letting them play and I understand calling it close...but if you are going to do it on one end do it on the other as well. Iggy would be called for that foul against PG in quarters 1-3 on his defensive play to get the ball back.

About George Hill...what exactly are you wanting him to do? The guy had 22 points against Utah 2 days before shooting over 60%, and was a rebound and 2 assists away from a triple double. Hill is shooting 42.9% while PG is shooting 42.8% just for reference...He is as stated before a combo guard playing the point and still is averaging under 2 turnovers per game. Our offense isn't set up for a nash type point to come in and dominate the ball so no matter who we have at point we aren't going to see 10+ assists per game. I think his hip may be bothering him more than he is letting on and hence why his usually good D has been lacking, but I see no problem in how he has been playing.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-29-2013 at 09:57 AM.

vCash
    NBA announces officials missed Andre Iguodala foul on Paul George Monday night. Pretty much cost Indy game. http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...nba/index.html
    Doesn't do anything for our record but at least they admitted it

per Brian Windhorst who works for ESPN.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-30-2013 at 08:05 PM.

vCash

#iubb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123