Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    The exploding amount of immaturity on PSD is remarkably pathetic. It's hard to believe there are so many adults with 4th grade humor out there in 2013.
    I thought the same thing.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Aw c'mon, Man!

    According to the article, the incident occured in Menlo Park. You and I both know that is only a 20-30 minute drive from downtown SF. Now I realize for most East Coasters a 20-30 minute drive can put you in another state. But here in Cali, that is "local" by our standards. Hell, Menlo Park is just a stone's throw from where the Niners will be building their new sports facility in Santa Clara. Seriously, don't be afraid to claim your area. I mean it's not like you're the Oakland Raiders trying to claim LA as ours, now is it? Ha ha ha!
    It's about 40 minutes from San Francisco (doesn't matter though). It didn't happen in San Francisco. It happened in the South Bay, much much closer to San Jose, so the joke doesn't make sense.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,158
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I thought the same thing.
    I stopped putting any faith in maturity on here years ago

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,587
    vCash
    1500

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    455
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Why would that hurt the chances? I think it would be the exact opposite. People coming out and saying hey we don't all beat up our bfs
    Yea, hope you are right. I just think this kind of story is ridiculous and doesn't portray homosexuals correctly (I'm straight as can be, but have many gay friends and respect them/ their rights).

    L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Originally from MA
    Posts
    12,736
    vCash
    1500
    You gotta feel bad for the soy sauce in this terrible situation. Just trying to add a little flavor to a delectable meal of food. Really a shame.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    You gotta feel bad for the soy sauce in this terrible situation. Just trying to add a little flavor to a delectable meal of food. Really a shame.
    Just doing its job.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    10,128
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It's about 40 minutes from San Francisco (doesn't matter though). It didn't happen in San Francisco. It happened in the South Bay, much much closer to San Jose, so the joke doesn't make sense.
    40 minutes??? What pack mule are you riding? Granted, I do speed, but it's never taken me that long to drive from our downtown SF office to our Menlo Park office. Ever.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,466
    vCash
    500
    Was it a real boyfriend or a hoax?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    40 minutes??? What pack mule are you riding? Granted, I do speed, but it's never taken me that long to drive from our downtown SF office to our Menlo Park office. Ever.
    SF to menlo park is an easy 40 minutes

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14,078
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Wait he's gay?
    i didnt know this till i saw the story....

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    72,158
    vCash
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Yea, hope you are right. I just think this kind of story is ridiculous and doesn't portray homosexuals correctly (I'm straight as can be, but have many gay friends and respect them/ their rights).
    I usually say they dont judge me for where I put my dick so why should I judge them?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    The exploding amount of immaturity on PSD is remarkably pathetic. It's hard to believe there are so many adults with 4th grade humor out there in 2013.
    Who said that they were adults. A lot of children running around here.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    25,367
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    40 minutes??? What pack mule are you riding? Granted, I do speed, but it's never taken me that long to drive from our downtown SF office to our Menlo Park office. Ever.
    I just got the time from Google Maps.

    2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Personally, I never quite grasped the concept of "coming out." Pointless. Be who you are.

    .
    Not quite so easy for celebrities and public figures. People who are suspected are hounded by both sides: the pro gay folks want them to come out and be proud, and the anti folks want to expose them as secret pervs. Either way, public figures catch flak from pundits and message boards like this.


    And for all you guys joking about the gays in SF, you don't know what you're missing. The huge gay population here means the straight-single-female to straight-single-male ratio is crazy imbalanced. Doesn't mean much if you're married or tied down, but SF is great if you're a straight guy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •