Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    The exploding amount of immaturity on PSD is remarkably pathetic. It's hard to believe there are so many adults with 4th grade humor out there in 2013.
    I thought the same thing.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Aw c'mon, Man!

According to the article, the incident occured in Menlo Park. You and I both know that is only a 20-30 minute drive from downtown SF. Now I realize for most East Coasters a 20-30 minute drive can put you in another state. But here in Cali, that is "local" by our standards. Hell, Menlo Park is just a stone's throw from where the Niners will be building their new sports facility in Santa Clara. Seriously, don't be afraid to claim your area. I mean it's not like you're the Oakland Raiders trying to claim LA as ours, now is it? Ha ha ha!
    It's about 40 minutes from San Francisco (doesn't matter though). It didn't happen in San Francisco. It happened in the South Bay, much much closer to San Jose, so the joke doesn't make sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I thought the same thing.
    I stopped putting any faith in maturity on here years ago

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Why would that hurt the chances? I think it would be the exact opposite. People coming out and saying hey we don't all beat up our bfs
    Yea, hope you are right. I just think this kind of story is ridiculous and doesn't portray homosexuals correctly (I'm straight as can be, but have many gay friends and respect them/ their rights).

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

vCash
    You gotta feel bad for the soy sauce in this terrible situation. Just trying to add a little flavor to a delectable meal of food. Really a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    You gotta feel bad for the soy sauce in this terrible situation. Just trying to add a little flavor to a delectable meal of food. Really a shame.
    Just doing its job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It's about 40 minutes from San Francisco (doesn't matter though). It didn't happen in San Francisco. It happened in the South Bay, much much closer to San Jose, so the joke doesn't make sense.
    40 minutes??? What pack mule are you riding? Granted, I do speed, but it's never taken me that long to drive from our downtown SF office to our Menlo Park office. Ever.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Was it a real boyfriend or a hoax?

vCash
    40 minutes??? What pack mule are you riding? Granted, I do speed, but it's never taken me that long to drive from our downtown SF office to our Menlo Park office. Ever.
    SF to menlo park is an easy 40 minutes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Wait he's gay?
    i didnt know this till i saw the story....

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    Yea, hope you are right. I just think this kind of story is ridiculous and doesn't portray homosexuals correctly (I'm straight as can be, but have many gay friends and respect them/ their rights).
    I usually say they dont judge me for where I put my dick so why should I judge them?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    The exploding amount of immaturity on PSD is remarkably pathetic. It's hard to believe there are so many adults with 4th grade humor out there in 2013.
    Who said that they were adults. A lot of children running around here.

vCash
    I just got the time from Google Maps.

vCash
    Personally, I never quite grasped the concept of "coming out." Pointless. Be who you are.

Not quite so easy for celebrities and public figures. People who are suspected are hounded by both sides: the pro gay folks want them to come out and be proud, and the anti folks want to expose them as secret pervs. Either way, public figures catch flak from pundits and message boards like this.

And for all you guys joking about the gays in SF, you don't know what you're missing. The huge gay population here means the straight-single-female to straight-single-male ratio is crazy imbalanced. Doesn't mean much if you're married or tied down, but SF is great if you're a straight guy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast