Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    and get about the same quality....
    Ain't that the truth? At least until his last two playoff games.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Thank you.
    Are you poking fun at the article in your sig, or do you fall within its beliefs? Answer this question after lengthy thought.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Hell NO!!
    Flocco is good but not that good. can get Smith for cheaper. let someone else pay him that, save $ for Torry Smith because teams are gonna be out to get him.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    The rising QB figures make me worry about the next few years. As a Panther fan with Cam Newton(or Bengals and 49er fans with Dalton and CK), if he continues to grow and play how he does he'll have the leverage to break the bank if he wants. Someone else mentioned Matt Stafford, however Matt Stafford isn't playing for pennies and dimes (he was signed before the new CBA), whereas Newton was the #1 pick and only got $22M for 5 years. If Newton continues to play just like his first two years without taking massive leaps, he could still demand a $100M contract and no one would really blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    Hell NO!!
    Flocco is good but not that good. can get Smith for cheaper. let someone else pay him that, save $ for Torry Smith because teams are gonna be out to get him.
    Smith is nowhere near as good as Flacco. That's a significant drop off, not to mention the killing of team chemistry be getting a new QB. People seem to forget that Smith was a complete garbage QB and a mega-bust before Harbaugh brought his system and Smith had a top 5 defense with a top 5 offensive line.

vCash
    First of all.. EWWWWWWWWWWW.... Second.. thats it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXmKPMaHMo

i am obviously and clearly joking when i say that winning a superbowl makes flacoc elite. You on the other hand must call flacco elite, since winning a superbowl is 100% the basis of you arugement for eli being elite. so prepare yourself to welcome a new qb into your leite standings or prepare to be a hypocrite. your choice
    HAH!! i like how you tried turning that around ..but ne 1 that read the first few pages knows you werent joking ..until you got called out..now im the one being a hypocrite..lol ur a joke..just like after the giants won last year and u came into the giants thread and appologized and admitted you were wrong about eli... but its all good anyone on here that reads your posts knows what you are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    HAH!! i like how you tried turning that around ..but ne 1 that read the first few pages knows you werent joking ..until you got called out..now im the one being a hypocrite..lol ur a joke..just like after the giants won last year and u came into the giants thread and appologized and admitted you were wrong about eli... but its all good anyone on here that reads your posts knows what you are
    it is painfully obvious i dont really think flacco is elite if he wins a superbowl. its a joke on how dumb people like you and others arguements are for superbowl making a qb elite. flacco is not elite, simple as that. the superbowl doesnt change that (i'll be sure not to make sarcastic jokes about it anymore, since clearly they go right over your head)

and i never said i was wrong about eli, i said i was wrong about the giants. i wasn't wrong about eli at all, he's stilll exactly what i said he was: inconsistant and not elite
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I hope the Ratbirds pay him so they fall apart cap wise!!!!! He isn't that good they win because of Ray!
    Tebow Makes us all pray now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    it is painfully obvious i dont really think flacco is elite if he wins a superbowl. its a joke on how dumb people like you and others arguements are for superbowl making a qb elite. flacco is not elite, simple as that. the superbowl doesnt change that (i'll be sure not to make sarcastic jokes about it anymore, since clearly they go right over your head)

and i never said i was wrong about eli, i said i was wrong about the giants. i wasn't wrong about eli at all, he's stilll exactly what i said he was: inconsistant and not elite
    I understand your slow... but again il repeat.. i wasnt the one saying a superbowl makes a QB elite. You said it on page 3. Remember?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    I understand your slow... but again il repeat.. i wasnt the one saying a superbowl makes a QB elite. You said it on page 3. Remember?
    you don't understand sarcasm, but i'm the slow one?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    He can demand $20 million all he wants, he's not gonna get that much. He's good, but that's a ridiculous amount of money to give a guy that's never even made a pro bowl.

vCash
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOL! 20 million?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

vCash
    If he does the Ravens will be screwed beyond belief.... If the Ravens just use the franchise tag on Flacco they will be $20 million OVER the cap.

vCash
    Flacco is very overrated. 20 million? Geeezz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Smith is nowhere near as good as Flacco. That's a significant drop off, not to mention the killing of team chemistry be getting a new QB. People seem to forget that Smith was a complete garbage QB and a mega-bust before Harbaugh brought his system and Smith had a top 5 defense with a top 5 offensive line.
    Yes, Smith's NO WHERE as good as Flacco even though he's turned the ball over 19 fewer times than Flacco the past 2 years , much better QB rating, and much higher completion % while also only making 40% of what Flacco's "proposed" to make. Many would prefer Alex.

Granted, a lot Smith's success can be contributed to Harbaugh and co but no more than Flacco and the tools he has in Baltimore.

Flacco hasn't proven anything to be, other than a middle of the pack QB.

Baltimore will likely be making the most costly mistake in their history resigning him to that kind of deal.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast