Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

An arrest is made in the assault against T. Williams: the club owner!

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...FL_player.html

Sounds like the club's owner is a scumbag, but either has the world's best lawyer or some very compromising photo's of every judge in Hawaii. Get a load of his criminal history:

Miske, who is also the owner and president of Kamaaina Termite and Pest Control, has an extensive criminal history that includes 10 convictions, six for felonies, dating back to 1993.

In 1995, Miske was convicted of fraudulent use of a credit card and three counts of theft and was sentenced to 50 hours of community service and five years of probation, and was ordered to pay $5,300 in restitution.

Five months later, he was found guilty of kidnapping, felony attempted assault and speeding, and was sentenced to five years’ probation, assessed a $105 fine and ordered to pay $625 in restitution.

In 2006, Miske was convicted of third-degree assault related to an altercation with a high school student and was sentenced to a year of probation. The student was also granted a petition for an injunction against harassment from Miske.
    I mean who gets away with getting arrested for so many felonies with no jail time? Probation and fines for felonies from a repeat offender? Wtf?

vCash
    a lot of family in the Islands.........most are related one way or another

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    That's very unfortunate for Trent Williams. he had a great season! I hope he get's well soon.

vCash
    Who in their right mind would ever strike Trent, you would have to be out of your mind. I'm kind of big (for a normal person) and I wouldn't even consider bumping into Trent. That could have been really really bad, dude got really lucky. WTF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWH1979 View Post
    Who in their right mind would ever strike Trent, you would have to be out of your mind. I'm kind of big (for a normal person) and I wouldn't even consider bumping into Trent. That could have been really really bad, dude got really lucky. WTF.
    A dirtbag who tasers someone in the back. That's who.

vCash
    Great!!!