Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    The justice system failed here.
    Yeah that happens a lot in cases all over.

This case was 13 years ago, why all of a sudden is it getting brought up again after all these years? Because he's in the superbowl? Let it go. The courts found him not guilty and even if he was found guilty he could have gotten off with the Stallworth treatment of probation and maybe short jail time. Even if he did kill the guy he never would have gotten the sentence any of us would have gotten for killing somebody.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    [QUOTE=Pinstripe power;25257366]you murdered someone. we can't prove 100% you didn't, so i guess i should doubt you right?[/QUOTE

If I was at a night club where me and my two of my friends were involved in an altercation where the person we had that altercation with was found dead as a result of it..and then I destroyed evidence, teamed up with my friends to get our story straight, lied to the police, and then later on took a lesser charge to testify against my friends......ABSOLUTELY!

Unfortunately, this is not the case

vCash
    [QUOTE=NYCkid12;25257406]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you murdered someone. we can't prove 100% you didn't, so i guess i should doubt you right?[/QUOTE

If I was at a night club where me and my two of my friends were involved in an altercation where the person we had that altercation with was found dead as a result of it..and then I destroyed evidence, teamed up with my friends to get our story straight, lied to the police, and then later on took a lesser charge to testify against my friends......ABSOLUTELY!

Unfortunately, this is not the case
    you would have gotten in trouble for lying and destoryign evidence sure. that's obsturcution of justice which lewis was found guilty of, and not my point at all. you also would not be convicted of murder simply for being there, and all three of you probably would have gotten off for self defense as well since it was a fight that caused it. you keep giving me things ray did wrong, none of which were murder, which is the only thing i am argueing for him not doing.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    [QUOTE=Pinstripe power;25257587]
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid12 View Post

you would have gotten in trouble for lying and destoryign evidence sure. that's obsturcution of justice which lewis was found guilty of, and not my point at all. you also would not be convicted of murder simply for being there, and all three of you probably would have gotten off for self defense as well since it was a fight that caused it. you keep giving me things ray did wrong, none of which were murder, which is the only thing i am argueing for him not doing.
    You really think that me and my friends would have had the same treatment in our trial as Ray Lewis and his friends??? Really??

vCash
    [QUOTE=Pinstripe power;25257587]

and your also telling me that if you take out ray lewis' name of this story, and put some random guy that you personally would not be skeptical if that person could have killed the man?? give me a break already, we get it your a ravens' fan , you love ray lewis the player, but to say there's no doubts in this case is crazy

vCash

You really think that me and my friends would have had the same treatment in our trial as Ray Lewis and his friends??? Really??
    considering ray lewis's firends are nobodies and got self defense, yea. contrary to popular beleif rich peoplke dont get away with murder on a regualr bais

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

and your also telling me that if you take out ray lewis' name of this story, and put some random guy that you personally would not be skeptical if that person could have killed the man?? give me a break already, we get it your a ravens' fan , you love ray lewis the player, but to say there's no doubts in this case is crazy
    i would certianly believe its possible one of the peopel there didnt kill them. the thrid perosn probably would have gotten more time for obstruction of justice then ray did, but facts of the case being exaclty trhe same, yea i beelive self defense would still be the verdict. you get into a fight like tghat, you are taking the law into your own hands the protection from things like murder, assualt, etc are not locks anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    considering ray lewis's firends are nobodies and got self defense, yea. contrary to popular beleif rich peoplke dont get away with murder on a regualr bais
    well considering they were assosciated with Ray and were orignially charged with him, I wouldn't consider them nobody's ..it was a high profile case with a high profile player as your friend

But agree to disagree at this point...b/c you believe there is a 0% chance ray could of killed someone, that celebrities' get the same treatment in the court of law as we do, and the forensics science is some myth that only is seen in television shows, and I tend to think the opposite

vCash
    Celebrities don't get special treatment, they can afford competent counsel and a solid PI. You don't have to be a millionaire athlete to hire that kind of help, however.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    And I know everyone loves to use the OJ example. OJ wasn't given special treatment. The state most likely planted evidence, the jurors saw that evidence in court, and it was probably the biggest reason why he got off.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    And I know everyone loves to use the OJ example. OJ wasn't given special treatment. The state most likely planted evidence, the jurors saw that evidence in court, and it was probably the biggest reason why he got off.
    another person who is dilusional

The Ray Lewis case is debateable...OJ Simpson is not...not even a question

vCash
    another person who is dilusional

The Ray Lewis case is debateable...OJ Simpson is not...not even a question
    I REALLY want to see you try to answer these two questions.

1. Why did the blood found on the gate have a preserving agent in it?
    2. Why did Fuhrman have to take the fifth when asked if he planted evidence?

Keep in mind, OJ was 1000000x a bigger celebrity than Ray Ray.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I REALLY want to see you try to answer these two questions.

1. Why did the blood found on the gate have a preserving agent in it?
    2. Why did Fuhrman have to take the fifth when asked if he planted evidence?

Keep in mind, OJ was 1000000x a bigger celebrity than Ray Ray.

1) Keep in mind, DNA evidence at that time was fairly new and was admittly mishandled by the lab testers which led to the blood being contaminated with..the bloody footprints going into and out of the house were also matched to O.J without any preserving agent

2) I really wish I could remember the reason, but there was a legal reason why he was unable to answer that question (which johhny cocarine knew and is why he asked it), it wasn't just that question he pleaded the fifth to, it was any question regarding evidence

An innocent man of murder doesn't make a book called "If I did it......"

vCash
    1) Keep in mind, DNA evidence at that time was fairly new and was admittly mishandled by the lab testers which led to the blood being contaminated with..the bloody footprints going into and out of the house were also matched to O.J without any preserving agent

2) I really wish I could remember the reason, but there was a legal reason why he was unable to answer that question (which johhny cocarine knew and is why he asked it), it wasn't just that question he pleaded the fifth to, it was any question regarding evidence

An innocent man of murder doesn't make a book called "If I did it......"
    Congratulations, you didn't answer either of my questions. The blood on the gate had a preserving agent in it and Fuhrman couldn't deny falsifying police reports or planting evidence.

vCash
    Murderer? No. Attention whore? Yes.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast