Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You guys can say all you want ... NO ONE WAS THERE...AND I BET NONE OF YOU WOULD TELL ON YOUR FRIENDS..YOU DONT DO IT NOW. YOU SIT AROUND AND WATCH EACH OTHER LIE CHEAT STEAL AND NOW YOU JUDGE SOMEONE? GTFOH. AND MOST OF YOU ARE TALKING Bc HE IS SPIRITUAL? IF RAY WAS A THUG , YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY HE IS DOING POSITIVE,BUT YET YOU THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS,BRINGING UP HIS PAST,WHEN HE COULD BE DOING SOO MUCH HARM. PEOPLE DIED, I GET IT. BUT ITS OVER. 13 years ago ..the guy was 24 years old ...I KNOW VERY FEW GUYS HIS AGE THAT DONT DO NOTHING WRONG. TALK ABOUT HIS FRIENDS BEING THUGS,BUT BAD PEOPLE COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND THEY PREY ON THOSE WHO HAVE..REMEBER THAT BEFORE YOU SPEW YOUR SEMI PREJUDICE RACIST REMARKS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    where's the suit ray ray?
    Funny how he "found" God, but he "lost" the suit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    You guys can say all you want ... NO ONE WAS THERE...AND I BET NONE OF YOU WOULD TELL ON YOUR FRIENDS..YOU DONT DO IT NOW. YOU SIT AROUND AND WATCH EACH OTHER LIE CHEAT STEAL AND NOW YOU JUDGE SOMEONE? GTFOH. AND MOST OF YOU ARE TALKING Bc HE IS SPIRITUAL? IF RAY WAS A THUG , YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY HE IS DOING POSITIVE,BUT YET YOU THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS,BRINGING UP HIS PAST,WHEN HE COULD BE DOING SOO MUCH HARM. PEOPLE DIED, I GET IT. BUT ITS OVER. 13 years ago ..the guy was 24 years old ...I KNOW VERY FEW GUYS HIS AGE THAT DONT DO NOTHING WRONG. TALK ABOUT HIS FRIENDS BEING THUGS,BUT BAD PEOPLE COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND THEY PREY ON THOSE WHO HAVE..REMEBER THAT BEFORE YOU SPEW YOUR SEMI PREJUDICE RACIST REMARKS.
    I have followed this convo from the beginning and not one person made a racial or prejudice remark

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TC119 View Post
    Funny how he "found" God, but he "lost" the suit.
    haha that's great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    I'm am under the personal opinion that Ray was somehow involved. If he didn't have money he would have done time.
    like his friends without money who didn't do time?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid12 View Post
    Well then apparently you don't "know enough", you actually know nothing because your statement is false

The fact is blood CAN prove guilt , doesn't mean it will necessarily but it CAN... There's no denying that
    except it can't. when there three people involved, blood one your clothes can not prove you perosnally were the one who did it. it just shows where you were standing in realtion to the cut.

and you don't know enough. there is no damnign evidence saying lewis killed anyone, yet you keep argueing no one really knows. you are innocent until proven guilt,y and all 3 people involved were proven innocent. sayign we weren'tt here is simply stupid since there is not overwelming evidence poointing to lewis killing someone.

the evidence didn't prove hiom guilty, he was ruled innocnet, the story is very plausible. what possible reaosn should we not give him the benifit of the doubt as far as the "murder" is concerned, not other shady acts, just the actual "murder"

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    except it can't. when there three people involved, blood one your clothes can not prove you perosnally were the one who did it. it just shows where you were standing in realtion to the cut.

and you don't know enough. there is no damnign evidence saying lewis killed anyone, yet you keep argueing no one really knows. you are innocent until proven guilt,y and all 3 people involved were proven innocent. sayign we weren'tt here is simply stupid since there is not overwelming evidence poointing to lewis killing someone.

the evidence didn't prove hiom guilty, he was ruled innocnet, the story is very plausible. what possible reaosn should we not give him the benifit of the doubt as far as the "murder" is concerned, not other shady acts, just the actual "murder"
    No sir, you are simply misinformed...you really must have no concept of forensics, not even a basic understanding or knowledge if you truely believe that all the blood on his suit proves is that he was there..incredibly naive and ignorant statement

And as I stated before, even if he didn't actually stab the man he teamed up with his friends to orchestrate a lie at first, which constitutes being a part of the murder...but they got off on a self defense cop out
    Last edited by NYCkid12; 01-30-2013 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    No sir, you are simply misinformed...you really must have no concept of forensics, not even a basic understanding or knowledge if you truely believe that all the blood on his suit proves is that he was there..incredibly naive and ignorant statement

And as I stated before, even if he didn't actually stab the man he teamed up with his friends to orchestrate a lie at first, which
    i didnt say he didnt lie or wasn't a saint. i just said he was no murder.

and you watch to much CSI or Dexter if you think a bloody suit can without a doubt prove he was the one who actually stabbed and killed them

vCash
    i didnt say he didnt lie or wasn't a saint. i just said he was no murder.

and you watch to much CSI or Dexter if you think a bloody suit can without a doubt prove he was the one who actually stabbed and killed them
    no you watch too many Raven's yearbooks that praise how great of a man ray lewis is

And seriously, don't ever talk about blood forensics if it ever comes up in a real life conversation because you really don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about...remember it's best to sit there and look stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

vCash
    I have never looked into the case enough to really form an opinion on whether he killed the guy. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll never be in a situation where blood from a murder is on my suit. I'll probably never have to go to court to justify that I didn't murder someone... Ray Lewis did. So I wish he wasn't treated as if he was some sort of hero. But I also don't believe he himself actually murdered anyone.

Having said that, I think Ray Lewis is the biggest douche currently in the NFL. The guy is such a fraud. His cry for attention is literally disgusting to watch. Runs to the middle of the field to cry after a game? He seeks out the camera so he can display his "emotion." A tip for him, even though he'll never read it... you don't need to get on the camera acting like this to set your legacy. You were a great player...still are a pretty good one... stop ****ing crying for attention literally everytime the camera points in your direction. Seriously makes me sick. Its such an act.

vCash
    its a no win situation for him. he plays a violent sport he out with a couple of friends. some one gets get killed now his friends are called his entourage. he could of been at the car when it happen but if he was seen with them its his fault. not saying he was not closer to the situation. but we know how this goes. a man was killed you would be scared they would make you the scapegoat. im not saying what he did when it came to a suit is right or wrong but if you didnt do it you would want less evidence that can make you look guilty

vCash
    no you watch too many Raven's yearbooks that praise how great of a man ray lewis is

And seriously, don't ever talk about blood forensics if it ever comes up in a real life conversation because you really don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about...remember it's best to sit there and look stupid then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

i don't think ray lewis is a great guy. I think he's a great athlete, but i do know he has made mistakes and done some bad thigns and is way over the top with his preaching and religous views. I'm not saying any of that is not true, i am simply saying he is not a murder. he has been proven innocent, the other no name guys invovled were innocnet, and there is no certian proof he did it. why does he not get the benifit of the doubt? why is he guilty in so many people eyes simply for being there and being famous?

the entire extent of your knowledge of blood splatter and forensics comes from TV, yes or no? blood on a suit is evidence, but it is not damning evidence that 100% proves lewis did anything, especially since we do know for a fact he was there and so were to other people. forensics and blood splatter are not exact sciences when it comes to that kind of stuff, and are certianly not enough to prove guilt in a situation like this

vCash
    i don't think ray lewis is a great guy. I think he's a great athlete, but i do know he has made mistakes and done some bad thigns and is way over the top with his preaching and religous views. I'm not saying any of that is not true, i am simply saying he is not a murder. he has been proven innocent, the other no name guys invovled were innocnet, and there is no certian proof he did it. why does he not get the benifit of the doubt? why is he guilty in so many people eyes simply for being there and being famous?

the entire extent of your knowledge of blood splatter and forensics comes from TV, yes or no? blood on a suit is evidence, but it is not damning evidence that 100% proves lewis did anything, especially since we do know for a fact he was there and so were to other people. forensics and blood splatter are not exact sciences when it comes to that kind of stuff, and are certianly not enough to prove guilt in a situation like this
    I have already previously stated I do not pretend to have any knowledge in this subject EXCEPT that many cases have been proven with this science..I'm going to trust the scientists who were used to prove these cases versus yours or mine

And once again, I never said he was guilty, just that you cannot say with a 100% certainty that he did or did not kill someone..I personaly don't care, I just think its naive to say with 100% certainity that he did not kill someone...and personally I don't think he did, but I cannot say for sure

vCash
    the lingering doubt will always be from his moves to obstruct justice.clothing that could implicate him or vidicate him vanished , that is problematic.

vCash
    I have already previously stated I do not pretend to have any knowledge in this subject EXCEPT that many cases have been proven with this science..I'm going to trust the scientists who were used to prove these cases versus yours or mine

And once again, I never said he was guilty, just that you cannot say with a 100% certainty that he did or did not kill someone..I personaly don't care, I just think its naive to say with 100% certainity that he did not kill someone...and personally I don't think he did, but I cannot say for sure
    you murdered someone. we can't prove 100% you didn't, so i guess i should doubt you right?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast