Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many minutes should Ross be getting a night?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10

0 0%
  • 11-20 Minutes

4 23.53%
  • 21-30 Minutes

11 64.71%
  • 31+ Minutes

2 11.76%
  • Completly Dependent on Matchups

0 0%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    vCash
    I doubt we see Ross starting soon. The raps have way too big of a financial commitment to Fields not to play him. Just a sad reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    I doubt we see Ross starting soon. The raps have way too big of a financial commitment to Fields not to play him. Just a sad reality.
    The BC way of doing his business, overpaying mediocrity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I remember in the game Devlin and Jack saying something about Derozan having the 4th highest (and first for an East SG) FG% 15 feet and out. It was like Garnett, Bosh, some big man, then Derozan tied with someone else.

And he's 11th in the league ATM for SG FG %. 9th if you don't include Dudley(who plays SF) and Brooks (who barely plays). http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/pl...hooting-guards
    I guess its solid, although I feel he should be at least 46-48% considering the type of game he plays. He's doing a great job coming off a screens around the ft line and hitting. He's basically automatic from there.

On a side note, its kind of funny that Kobe is attempting 21 shots a game when you have Nash, Dwight and Gasol playing with him. Its no wonder why that team can't put it together.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I guess its solid, although I feel he should be at least 46-48% considering the type of game he plays. He's doing a great job coming off a screens around the ft line and hitting. He's basically automatic from there.

On a side note, its kind of funny that Kobe is attempting 21 shots a game when you have Nash, Dwight and Gasol playing with him. Its no wonder why that team can't put it together.
    ya, that stat about 15ft and out is sort of useless if it includes everything up to and including 3 point shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Fields was benched the whole second half of this game, only played 12 mins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Fields was benched the whole second half of this game, only played 12 mins.
    Didn't they say he had flu like symptoms?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Didn't they say he had flu like symptoms?
    Yes, that is what they said. I got excited at that point. I was hoping that was an excuse they made but he was really getting traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Yes, that is what they said. I got excited at that point. I was hoping that was an excuse they made but he was really getting traded.
    LOL i wished he was traded. a few hours after the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

Well, he's also 30th in post-up PPP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    The BC way of doing his business, overpaying mediocrity.
    But yet people insist we save as much cap as possible. What's the point of us having cap space anyways we just waste the cap space tying down crummy players on contracts that are a joke league wide.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    But yet people insist we save as much cap as possible. What's the point of us having cap space anyways we just waste the cap space tying down crummy players on contracts that are a joke league wide.
    tying down cap space with crummy players or not, better to not use that money than being "that team" that gave him the contract in the first place. Well managed teams don't give away bad contracts often.

vCash
    trades for good players

vCash
    It's not our money, why do we really sweat it out? It's entertainment and for the people signing their checks, its ROI.

For me, I am all for it.

Let the chips fall and maybe this time Bryan Colangelo gets lucky.

He is playing his one hand all in, he deserves a one time. We deserve something that we can cheer and be excited/ entertained every game.

I wanted to see how good Coach Casey can be when he has a better closer.

Let this happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    trades for good players
    Like who?? How often does this happen anyways, the Harden trades are rare and don't happen much and with the way players are leaving teams for super teams the only time we can hope for a good player on a long term contract are guys like Gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    It's not our money, why do we really sweat it out? It's entertainment and for the people signing their checks, its ROI.

For me, I am all for it.

Let the chips fall and maybe this time Bryan Colangelo gets lucky.

He is playing his one hand all in, he deserves a one time. We deserve something that we can cheer and be excited/ entertained every game.

I wanted to see how good Coach Casey can be when he has a better closer.

Let this happen.
    I don't care about the money spent as long as we have a contending team to brag about and talk **** to other people with.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718