Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Absolutely embarrassing. Biggest home loss in team history... and we are NOT a team lacking on talent. Rockets were bad last year... they have a completely new roster... lots of draft picks... we are supposed to be ahead of them in the rebuilding process.

I really dislike Corbin... he looks and sounds like a softy... his team plays soft... he needs to find the happy medium of calling out his players without throwing them under the bus... I think in his brain still he feels like "poor me, taking over a young team in a tough situation"...

Just embarrassed and I do not see a silver lining... half of our team are free agents next year and the ones who aren't are not getting playing time they need.

vCash
    45 points? why the **** is Paul Millsap not traded yet? I understand the front office being ******* about moving the "Big Albatross" but Millsap needs to moved to make time for the future of the franchise.

What the **** is it going to take for this franchise to embrace the future?
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    We should see more teams using their PG to double down on our bigs. Leaving our PG wide open is a smart strategy.

vCash
    I have been wondering why teams would ever care if jamaal shoots a three his shot is so bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    45 points? why the **** is Paul Millsap not traded yet? I understand the front office being ******* about moving the "Big Albatross" but Millsap needs to moved to make time for the future of the franchise.

What the **** is it going to take for this franchise to embrace the future?
    Draino, I didnt realize that a single player was responsible for not only the loss of 45 points, but also for our organization to not embrace the future... When Paul is 28 years old.

The whole team didnt show up. They deserved every boo that came from ESA that night. Larry Miller would have killed everyone at halftime.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Draino, I didnt realize that a single player was responsible for not only the loss of 45 points, but also for our organization to not embrace the future... When Paul is 28 years old.

The whole team didnt show up. They deserved every boo that came from ESA that night. Larry Miller would have killed everyone at halftime.
    I dont blame Paul it wasn't just him. but this FO needs to pull there heads out of thier *****. maybe thats not fair maybe it goes above the FO but what the **** is going on.

We have to be proactive not reactive.
    Hi There

vCash
    Fact is I know we could have had James Harden with the assets we had to offer and honestly anything on our team i would have given up and then some for harden.
    Hi There

vCash
    Fate would allow that Paul would have a night like he did tonight. 24 points on 12 shots. with 10 rebounds. Damn.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12