Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    People should actually not criticize Bogut for his condition because he is actually in much BETTER condition right now than when the season started. He is trimmer and in better aerobic shape. He has fortified himself and his ankle and I believe he has been spending an abundant amount of time with the Ultra G Treadmill as well as the bike, elliptical, bike, swimming pool, and weight room. He has also worked on flexibility. Now the key is to just stay healthy and the bball conditioning will come. Put it this way... He is in much better shape than webber was when he came to the warriors. And he is in good shape for someone that has came back for the first time. Bogut has been taken his condition very seriously and taking advantage of what he can do.

vCash
    Bogut looked good last night, I hope he keeps it up.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    yuppp

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    If Bogut plays today on the back end of a back to back I will get excited. Hopefully Curry plays too, but even losing Curry for a few games doesn't take away the excitement of seeing Bogut back.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Bogut is the man. Those touch passes between him and Lee are filthy.
    I thought the passes were pretty clean actually..... the block late in the game on amir johnson was kinda nasty though.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    ^ lol. The way Bogut milked his ankle was filthy. Or should I say clean.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    btw- I think barnes might have some competition for dunk of the year nominations on the warriors website. As bogut continues to get healthy and gets use to playing with the rest of the team.... id expect him to have some sick putbacks and run over a couple people on pick and roll plays. he had 4 or 5 dunks last night in less than 24 minutes.... and he wasnt attacking the offensive boards like he can.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Ezeli has had some nasty dunks too, but that's about it. Bogut looked great, such a difference maker on both ends. I'm worried he's rushing back though. It takes longer than 2 months to heal and stabalize a joint after microfracture surgery... more like 6 months bare minimum and usually 9-12 months. Hoping he holds up... and Curry for that matter.
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    It's very important that they sign Jarret Jack for the long run. Hey, let's not kid ourselves. Curry is not going to be healthy all the time. That's just the way it is. That is the reason why we got Jarret Jack, to provide insurance for Curry. And once we get Brandon Rush back, that is going to be good too. It's also a good thing we kept Biedrins and signed Ezeli, that provided us just enough insurance to win games without Bogut. Smart.

vCash
    I saw Barnes grab his knee after that dunk and I thought to myself, is he going to milk his knee now that Bogut is back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I saw Barnes grab his knee after that dunk and I thought to myself, is he going to milk his knee now that Bogut is back?
    He grabbed his shin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    People should actually not criticize Bogut for his condition because he is actually in much BETTER condition right now than when the season started. He is trimmer and in better aerobic shape. He has fortified himself and his ankle and I believe he has been spending an abundant amount of time with the Ultra G Treadmill as well as the bike, elliptical, bike, swimming pool, and weight room. He has also worked on flexibility. Now the key is to just stay healthy and the bball conditioning will come. Put it this way... He is in much better shape than webber was when he came to the warriors. And he is in good shape for someone that has came back for the first time. Bogut has been taken his condition very seriously and taking advantage of what he can do.

You said bike twice.. the more and more I read your posts the more and more I think you've been in a special class once upon a time...

vCash
    ^

vCash
    lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Got heeeeeeeeeeeem

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast