9. You may not vote on this poll
  • BG7 and Tyrus

2 22.22%
  • Actual good players

7 77.78%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I'm talking about the video title, "Career High 20 Points", when he had 19 points in the game. That's all.
    much respect brada

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    so where did you get that I said another player was the best center in the league in my opinion? I never said it so yea you're comment is wrong fyi.
    You straight up listed three names. Said nothing else. That implies 'these three are better.' You may not have meant to, but you did strongly imply it. Where do you NOT see that?

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    You straight up listed three names. Said nothing else. That implies 'these three are better.' You may not have meant to, but you did strongly imply it. Where do you NOT see that?
    No it doesn't. Can't over analalyze everything. I mentioned those three names as just example where I can see an argument for. Unless I say that I think this guy is better than that (which i almost alway do when talking in that regard), you can't take it and imply it like that. It's just a case of you over thinking it. There is a reason why I put etc. as well. Doesn't mean I think a bunch of other guys are better than Noah. keep it simple.

vCash
    Sure lets pretend implication doesn't exist.

vCash
    LG your youtube channel is famous.

Jake #TeamBulls ‏@BullsBlog
    Carlos Boozer's dunk was great, Taj Gibson's reaction to the dunk made it even better. @MisterCBooz @TajGibson22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybITA1wbk4

vCash
    That's KHinrich12's twitter account

vCash
    You're welcome, LG.

vCash
    Ermaged. You didn't have to say that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    LG your youtube channel is famous.

Jake #TeamBulls ‏@BullsBlog
    Carlos Boozer's dunk was great, Taj Gibson's reaction to the dunk made it even better. @MisterCBooz @TajGibson22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybITA1wbk4
    So awesome! I was wondering why that video was getting so much attention (compared to others I've uploaded)... I usually don't get many views on my videos because the exciting clips are usually up by NBA before I even get the game. I still take pride in my videos though, some more than others (Jimmy Butler - Kobe Stopper).. Subscribers are growing at a slow but steady pace and as long as I keep the quantity up then eventually it will become real popular. Here's hoping NBA doesn't shut it down though, they have the right to but for now they encourage users to share NBA clips for the league, if it becomes real big I would expect them to shut it down as it would hurt their views and YouTube money but you never know. I wish I could make money off the channel when it does become big but I can't cause of the copyright infringments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    You're welcome, LG.
    Thanx!

vCash
    That's so awesome that Taj retweeted that... Is it possible to know how many times it has become RT since?

Edit: I see that it was 156 times, so awesome

vCash
    Tweet him the Kobe Stopper video. I bet they'd go nuts for that.

vCash
    Yeah, do it LG

vCash
    lol, I don't use twitter but I'm starting to see how it could prove beneficial for my channel.. i'll try and figure something out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    Thats team chemestry right there! Loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    So awesome! I was wondering why that video was getting so much attention (compared to others I've uploaded)... I usually don't get many views on my videos because the exciting clips are usually up by NBA before I even get the game. I still take pride in my videos though, some more than others (Jimmy Butler - Kobe Stopper).. Subscribers are growing at a slow but steady pace and as long as I keep the quantity up then eventually it will become real popular. Here's hoping NBA doesn't shut it down though, they have the right to but for now they encourage users to share NBA clips for the league, if it becomes real big I would expect them to shut it down as it would hurt their views and YouTube money but you never know. I wish I could make money off the channel when it does become big but I can't cause of the copyright infringments
    LG keep feeding us the videos. I have hard time watching games (i watch about 30 games a year) because here they start about 1AM/2AM. I normally see all the recaps in the nba page. But your videos are gold to me because it shows those great bulls moments that the NBA recap doesnt always get!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast