Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • BG7 and Tyrus

    2 22.22%
  • Actual good players

    7 77.78%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 287
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I'm talking about the video title, "Career High 20 Points", when he had 19 points in the game. That's all.
    much respect brada

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,749
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    so where did you get that I said another player was the best center in the league in my opinion? I never said it so yea you're comment is wrong fyi.
    You straight up listed three names. Said nothing else. That implies 'these three are better.' You may not have meant to, but you did strongly imply it. Where do you NOT see that?

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,165
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    You straight up listed three names. Said nothing else. That implies 'these three are better.' You may not have meant to, but you did strongly imply it. Where do you NOT see that?
    No it doesn't. Can't over analalyze everything. I mentioned those three names as just example where I can see an argument for. Unless I say that I think this guy is better than that (which i almost alway do when talking in that regard), you can't take it and imply it like that. It's just a case of you over thinking it. There is a reason why I put etc. as well. Doesn't mean I think a bunch of other guys are better than Noah. keep it simple.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,749
    vCash
    1500
    Sure lets pretend implication doesn't exist.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,878
    vCash
    3109
    LG your youtube channel is famous.

    Jake #TeamBulls ‏@BullsBlog
    Carlos Boozer's dunk was great, Taj Gibson's reaction to the dunk made it even better. @MisterCBooz @TajGibson22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybITA1wbk4

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,776
    vCash
    1500
    That's KHinrich12's twitter account

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    You're welcome, LG.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,878
    vCash
    3109
    Ermaged. You didn't have to say that.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    LG your youtube channel is famous.

    Jake #TeamBulls ‏@BullsBlog
    Carlos Boozer's dunk was great, Taj Gibson's reaction to the dunk made it even better. @MisterCBooz @TajGibson22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybITA1wbk4
    So awesome! I was wondering why that video was getting so much attention (compared to others I've uploaded)... I usually don't get many views on my videos because the exciting clips are usually up by NBA before I even get the game. I still take pride in my videos though, some more than others (Jimmy Butler - Kobe Stopper).. Subscribers are growing at a slow but steady pace and as long as I keep the quantity up then eventually it will become real popular. Here's hoping NBA doesn't shut it down though, they have the right to but for now they encourage users to share NBA clips for the league, if it becomes real big I would expect them to shut it down as it would hurt their views and YouTube money but you never know. I wish I could make money off the channel when it does become big but I can't cause of the copyright infringments

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    You're welcome, LG.
    Thanx!

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    That's so awesome that Taj retweeted that... Is it possible to know how many times it has become RT since?

    Edit: I see that it was 156 times, so awesome

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,749
    vCash
    1500
    Tweet him the Kobe Stopper video. I bet they'd go nuts for that.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,947
    vCash
    1700
    Yeah, do it LG

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    lol, I don't use twitter but I'm starting to see how it could prove beneficial for my channel.. i'll try and figure something out

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    Thats team chemestry right there! Loved it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    So awesome! I was wondering why that video was getting so much attention (compared to others I've uploaded)... I usually don't get many views on my videos because the exciting clips are usually up by NBA before I even get the game. I still take pride in my videos though, some more than others (Jimmy Butler - Kobe Stopper).. Subscribers are growing at a slow but steady pace and as long as I keep the quantity up then eventually it will become real popular. Here's hoping NBA doesn't shut it down though, they have the right to but for now they encourage users to share NBA clips for the league, if it becomes real big I would expect them to shut it down as it would hurt their views and YouTube money but you never know. I wish I could make money off the channel when it does become big but I can't cause of the copyright infringments
    LG keep feeding us the videos. I have hard time watching games (i watch about 30 games a year) because here they start about 1AM/2AM. I normally see all the recaps in the nba page. But your videos are gold to me because it shows those great bulls moments that the NBA recap doesnt always get!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •