5 62.50%
  • Detroit

5 62.50%
  • Buckz

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    And what do you know, we win on the road, but lose badly at home right when stuckey comes back. ya, its not his fault right?

Look how everyone plays like crap on the bench when stuckey plays, im so tired of him

vCash
    And when i wanted us to draft drummond in the summer, it was only for his defense. I never knew he was this good on the offensive end just out muscling everyone for hard earned baskets.

5 years from now were gonna be looking back and saying he should've been drafted 1st. And the thing that pisses me off is that Joe D will get credit for picking this guy up even though he wanted Henson

vCash
    Frank doesn't deserve to have a player like drummond on his team. joke

vCash
    Knight is a horrible defender and so is Monroe

Monroe wouldn't be good at power forward bc he can't pick n pop that well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    And when i wanted us to draft drummond in the summer, it was only for his defense. I never knew he was this good on the offensive end just out muscling everyone for hard earned baskets.

5 years from now were gonna be looking back and saying he should've been drafted 1st. And the thing that pisses me off is that Joe D will get credit for picking this guy up even though he wanted Henson
    Drummond is way better obviously but don't sleep on Henson man,Kids going to be pretty good.

vCash
    Shy, dude you need to settle down lol, no need to quintuple post to make your point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post

You just gonna repeat everything shyfly says

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post

Yes because he cant pick and pop he wont be a good pf.

vCash
    Drummonds per 36 averages are 13.5 points 13.5 rebounds. Am I a homer for thinking he could actually average those #'s if he got those minutes? The only other rookie to average at least 13 points and 13 rebounds and 2 blocks was Shaq.

vCash
    Do u guys think Frank after this game does something with the starting lineup, it seems like someone says that every week, but someone brought it up it was like a 73-33 run? i mean come on. cut that stuckey guy and start drummond and monroe

vCash
    Knights attempted oop to Drummond was hilarious.
    Why in the hell did Frank let Dunleavy run all over us in the 2nd quarter. Daye & Singler?
    Daye should be cut after his performance last night. I've never seen a bigger vagina in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Drummond is way better obviously but don't sleep on Henson man,Kids going to be pretty good.
    I don't think his skinny body will hold up in the nba. And the only time he plays is during garbage minutes. And still, he can't even show "flashes" in those minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Shy, dude you need to settle down lol, no need to quintuple post to make your point.
    No, after all the crap everyone gave me about stuckey being the next billups, just give it time ... to knight will be a good point guard and his defense is amazing ... to everyone always baiting me if knight makes an assist or if he makes someone miss a single shot.

Right I have a right to gloat

They all said knights sucks at being a point guard cause of the lineups? Well that just got exposed! It proves that bynum is better at setting up people then knight will ever be no matter who is on the court. Those lob passes to drummond
    And their should be no reason for other people in that same lineup to constantly have more assists then knight even though knight handles the ball 80% more then them

vCash
    and his crap defense

Where's all the baiters now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    This is Stuckeys fault. LOL.
    Stuckey said Tuesday morning he and his coach had cleared the air after an optional workout Monday ó "Everything's good," he said - and checked in, as promised, with 3:14 left in the first quarter and the Pistons up, 22-11.

By the time he checked out ó physically, at least ó the Pistons trailed by three.
    And Stuckey's stat line was about as blank as his expression, with one missed shot and one turnover the only tangible evidence he'd been in the game despite playing nearly a full quarter.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...s-stinker-loss

Oh but no, its not stuckeys fault, it just can't be!!

vCash

Andre Drummond battled cold during his 18-18 game

By Dan Feldman ē 9:58 am ē January 30, 2013

John Niyo of The Detroit News:

Andre Drummond was fighting a cold Tuesday, so he mightíve had an excuse. Except he didnít really need one.
    Itís not Michael Jordanís flu game, but this makes Andre Drummondís performance against the Bucks last night even more impressive.

More importantly, it hopefully explains Drummondís apparent fatigue during both the first and second halves. As someone who wants Drummond to play more, I was worried heís not ready for extra minutes. But if the cold was a factor, he should be past that soon enough.
    http://www.pistonpowered.com/2013/01...is-18-18-game/

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314