Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Duhon vs Blake

vCash

Duhon vs Blake

What do you guys feel that Blake brings us that Duhon is missing?

As of right now Kobe is effectively the point guard, so the need to save Nash's legs isn't as important as before as he's off ball more than hes been in a while.

So I'm sure we will see Blake more with the second unit and with the way the teams been playing, do we even want Blake back?
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

vCash
    Blake is better than Duhon for sure. I just hope Blake shows it. If anything, Blake is a veteran. He can hit open shots, but so can Duhon most of the time. I'd rather have Blake play with the second unit just because I've seen Duhon make some really boneheaded plays.

vCash
    A lot of people hate on Blake, but don't get it twisted, he's better than Duhon. He has the ability to get hot from 3, and not only that, he can hit contested 3s when he pulls up in someone's face. And he plays very very hard...I'll take him

vCash
    Don't forget that Blake coming off of an injury is probably worse that Duhon and frankly isnt that much of a difference maker to just throw him into the rotation.

Things have been going well the last two games. Lets have some consistency.

vCash
    I'm not expecting much at all from Blake. Anything he adds will he w bonus IMO. The guy still isn't even completely healed. He had a cortisone shot that worked a little but he's still not 100%.

Maybe he can hit some 3's here and there but most of you seem to have selective memory with lil Stevie

vCash
    Blake was our best point guard last season, and would be great to have him available to backup Nash.

I just hope D'antoni doesn't try the Blake, Meeks and Duhon lineup.... Blakes return is to signify Duhon's and Meeks increased minutes on the bench next to the water cooler
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post

As of right now Kobe is effectively the point guard, so the need to save Nash's legs isn't as important as before as he's off ball more than hes been in a while.

So I'm sure we will see Blake more with the second unit and with the way the teams been playing, do we even want Blake back?
    Been playing??? the last two games or last...lets say 20 ?? because yes we need blake. He can hit the three unlike duhon
    NY JETS ,LA LAKERS,NY METS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post

I don't know if it's correct to say kobe is the point guard. We're just running the offense through the low post, in large part through kobe. But as for blake, he is vastly superior to duhon. We get no production from our backup pg position with duhon. Blake is a decent scorer off the bench for a backup pg and can hit his open shots pretty consistently and can become hot and knock down 4-5 consecutive 3's so the defense needs to guard him. He's a legit 3-point threat and better passer and ball handler than duhon. He's also faster and quicker. Many people on here dislike blake, but quite frankly I would say about 60-70 percent of the teams do not have a backup pg who is better.

vCash
    Duhon is a better shooter but Blake is overall the better PG...
    He'll be more aggressive driving, dishing and running the break...and a better on ball defender...
    I still think we need to upgrade though...Soemhow get Lowry...Duhon Plus THill should do it?
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    Doesnt really matter...Its like asking would you rather eat a pound of **** or two pounds of ****

At the end of the day you still ate ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I don't know if it's correct to say kobe is the point guard. We're just running the offense through the low post, in large part through kobe. But as for blake, he is vastly superior to duhon. We get no production from our backup pg position with duhon. Blake is a decent scorer off the bench for a backup pg and can hit his open shots pretty consistently and can become hot and knock down 4-5 consecutive 3's so the defense needs to guard him. He's a legit 3-point threat and better passer and ball handler than duhon. He's also faster and quicker. Many people on here dislike blake, but quite frankly I would say about 60-70 percent of the teams do not have a backup pg who is better.
    D'Antoni called him that...i'm just quoting what he said.
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    Started from the bottom (30-42, June 1st)
    Now we're here! (92-70, End of Season)
    National League Division Series Champs

vCash
    I don't get why we don't play Meeks with Kobe at the guard positions instead of putting in Duhon at all he sucks.

vCash
    Blake is much better than Duhon. I cringe whenever he's on the floor and I think Morris deserves minutes over Duhon if only for the defensive intensity he brings.

Blake is better than Duhon at just about everything. I wasn't happy/content with Blake as our starting PG last season, but he's a more than capable backup for Nash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    I don't get why we don't play Meeks with Kobe at the guard positions instead of putting in Duhon at all he sucks.
    I agree, or Morris. Morris is the best defender out of the three and he's a capable shooter.

vCash
    blake is better than duhon or at least he was, dont know how he will play coming back from injury.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast