Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    And they were all versus kofi. Poor kofi
    yea. he had the one win against dolph at summerslam and then made kofi his *****. other than that he lost eveyr match for 8 months
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,657
    vCash
    1605
    Save Us Jericho

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    18,124
    vCash
    1500
    the wwe is bringing old faces back. i likey.. brock, rock, & y2j might get me to start watching raw again every week =)

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    the wwe is bringing old faces back. i likey.. brock, rock, & y2j might get me to start watching raw again every week =)
    Taker and hhh too

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,657
    vCash
    1605
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Taker and hhh too
    I wonder who Taker will face?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I wonder who Taker will face?
    Imo i feel 99 percent sure we get taker vs punk. Ive for a few months have seen the rumors of rock vs cena 2. Never anything about punk. I cant see anyone else for taker to face as of now besides punk.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nba_starter View Post
    i wonder who taker will face?
    y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,680
    vCash
    1500
    The real reason guys dislike Brock, Rock, and now Jericho isn't because of them taking up TV time. Its because they all make 7 figure salaries for part time work.

    Common sense would tell you that whatever Vince is willing to pay these guys (the part timers), it just shows how much money he is raking in off of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    The real reason guys dislike Brock, Rock, and now Jericho isn't because of them taking up TV time. Its because they all make 7 figure salaries for part time work.

    Common sense would tell you that whatever Vince is willing to pay these guys (the part timers), it just shows how much money he is raking in off of them.
    except jericho comes back and puts over young talent which is benifical to the future. hard to say rock and brock do the same
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  10. #40
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,542
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Imo i feel 99 percent sure we get taker vs punk. Ive for a few months have seen the rumors of rock vs cena 2. Never anything about punk. I cant see anyone else for taker to face as of now besides punk.
    You have to wonder why Cena mentioned Punk in his promo on Monday though. He had no reason to. Rock is champ and there match wasn't even announced yet. He said he had trouble beating Rock and Punk. I think he said it that way and set it up for a reason. It will be a triple threat.

    Taker comes back to put Brock in his place for what he did to Vince and what he might end up doing to HHH in the coming weeks.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,162
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    except jericho comes back and puts over young talent which is benifical to the future. hard to say rock and brock do the same
    It doesn't even matter though. These part-timers increase exposure and business, and they actually elevate the programming and keep the full-timers fresh. Guys like Bryan, Sheamus and Punk have been able to thrive in the position they're in, and much of that has to do that they get the whole summer and fall months to be the face of programming. Then they take a bit of a backseat, but they're still involved, and when they're pushed to the moon again they're fresh.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,162
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    You have to wonder why Cena mentioned Punk in his promo on Monday though. He had no reason to. Rock is champ and there match wasn't even announced yet. He said he had trouble beating Rock and Punk. I think he said it that way and set it up for a reason. It will be a triple threat.

    Taker comes back to put Brock in his place for what he did to Vince and what he might end up doing to HHH in the coming weeks.
    I'm wondering if they switched up the layout of the show last minute, and that was supposed to be at the top of the third hour, and Punk/Rock was supposed to be at the top of the second hour. It's also odd to me that Sheamus had his match AFTER he was taken out by the Shield.
    Last edited by Driven; 01-30-2013 at 07:11 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,075
    vCash
    1500
    He probably said it because he's "not sure" who's gonna win the rematch.

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,162
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    He probably said it because he's "not sure" who's gonna win the rematch.
    Their argument is that at that point they had yet to announce the rematch. They didn't mention anything at all.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    4,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Their argument is that at that point they had yet to announce the rematch. They didn't mention anything at all.
    OHHHHH. Ok I get it. I must have not been paying much attention. Kinda just figured it was a given.

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •