Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Reuben Tejada working out with . . . .

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

vCash
    Knew it was Reyes before I clicked on the link.

I love that guy, he genuinely wanted to stay a Met. Sometimes I can't believe he's not a Met anymore.

vCash
    Reyes genuinely wanted the biggest contract he could get.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    He has every right to do that. Wright got paid heftily to stay a Met whereas Reyes did not get that offer.

vCash
    Tejada looking a little thicker I see. Anyone else think that?
    " You seek Yoda!

vCash
    while we're on the topis of working out; i was ready an article on metsblog and there was a pic of david wright. either he transplanted mike piazza's arms onto his shoulders or the dude is putting some searious time in the gym. DW's arms look a whole lot bigger then i remember.
    if u like mixed martial arts check out the psd mma forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    while we're on the topis of working out; i was ready an article on metsblog and there was a pic of david wright. either he transplanted mike piazza's arms onto his shoulders or the dude is putting some searious time in the gym. DW's arms look a whole lot bigger then i remember.
    Wright's always been pretty strong. I doubt Cerrone/Baron has seen Wright recently, so what you saw might be an old picture. I think he's actually gotten a bit smaller the last couple yrs that he was a few years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspy44 View Post
    Wright's always been pretty strong. I doubt Cerrone/Baron has seen Wright recently, so what you saw might be an old picture. I think he's actually gotten a bit smaller the last couple yrs that he was a few years ago.

i hope its not an old pic cuz he looked huge. if he is truelly that big he may be gearing up for a more home run type season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    i hope its not an old pic cuz he looked huge. if he is truelly that big he may be gearing up for a more home run type season.
    If it's the picture on "pitchers and catchers" post... I am pretty sure that is from ST last year. Bigger doesn't always = better in baseball anyway. And I'd rather DW not worry too much about the HRs anyway...thats how he ended up with a season like he had in 2010

vCash
    Reyes should still be a Met, **** Sandy and **** the Wilpons, I will never forget or forgive them for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Reyes should still be a Met, **** Sandy and **** the Wilpons, I will never forget or forgive them for that.

totally agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Reyes genuinely wanted the biggest contract he could get.
    He was willing to take a discount. If we offered 6Y/100M he would have accepted. I vividly remember reading those reports. We didn't even offer close to that. We offered a contract that we knew he would decline. There was no intention to resign him whatsoever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsOfQueens View Post
    He was willing to take a discount. If we offered 6Y/100M he would have accepted. I vividly remember reading those reports. We didn't even offer close to that. We offered a contract that we knew he would decline. There was no intention to resign him whatsoever.
    What's todays date????

I think I fell asleep and woke up a year ago.

Weird!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Agree. Totally agree.

vCash
    Well at least now that Reyes is playing in the AL there is no "Conflict of interest" and he might ACTUALLY teach Tejada a trick or 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast