Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your Evaluation Of Our Players last Season .

Simple , I missed a good amount of games (visually due to fox). So I am asking I guess two things.

what did you think of players /who stood out to you from last year and do you hope we retain them or should we upgrade ?

vCash
    Obviously noticed Cwebb declined tremendously and while he's a solid vet for depth he's not worth his contract . can't we cut him and resign him at some point (vet cuts) without effecting the cap?

Rookies RR and DW look to be able to do more than just contribute this season and honestly probably could of helped more if allowed. Last season , DW to me is our starting RB with RR possibly taking nicks time whenever he gets banged up(pray it doesn't happen but be happy we have RR who can play like nicks sort of.) .

I think we need to figure out our oline and Dline ..

ELI was Eli , inconsistent but more good than bad and some huge games , possibly would of been better if. Not for lack of healthy players and oline trouble.

MBemnent showed again Eli is great with a TE and our O runs better with one who can catch and block at least be a threat over the middle and red zone .

I'm curious about whY ppl have to say about Rivers , I was excited to see him coming to our team but never got to see him much , Stevie brown is still not a great safety to me but for cheap I'd take him he'll improve.

Completely missed kiwi how'd he do?

vCash
    Watch the games online for free if it isn't on FOX. Most sites stream from Europe.

Please stop suggesting cutting Webster, we have him for one more year and there is no way around that. If you want to shed cap money, the two big targets would be Canty and Diehl.

Wilson showed promise, but he is still too hesitant to hit the gaps full speed (notice how he consciously covers the ball with both arms in fear of fumbling). Also, while his blocking has improved he still needs a lot of work in that area (couple plays where he just got leveled or missed assignment).

Randle needs more playing time before I would be willing to make an evaluation.

Bennett had a roller coaster season, but as a whole solid. The coaching staff was not happy with his development (after the disappearing act from Week 4-Bye week), but understand he has the potential to become a top 10 TE. Basically - needs to become consistent.

Kiwi needs to be back on the dline, period.

There is so much more I could rant about, but lunch break is over.

Goodbye old friend.

vCash
    Cruz was less effective this year(Nicks injury aside) He had more catches but for less yards, although one more touchdown.

But I honestly really hate that every time he grabs the ball, he feels the need too run backwards before running forward, and he is afraid to take a hit in the middle lately(granted that collision in the end zone was nasty)

He also drops a lot of balls because he looks up field too see if he's going to get hit before he secures the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Obviously noticed Cwebb declined tremendously and while he's a solid vet for depth he's not worth his contract . can't we cut him and resign him at some point (vet cuts) without effecting the cap?
    I'm not sure how many time's I need too repeat this too you.

Cutting C-WEB is pointless. He has one year left on a GUARANTEED CONTRACT, even if they cut him..which would be ****ing stupid in my opinion, it's still a 6.75 MIL CAP Hit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pelfry34 View Post

Wilson showed promise, but he is still too hesitant to hit the gaps full speed (notice how he consciously covers the ball with both arms in fear of fumbling). Also, while his blocking has improved he still needs a lot of work in that area (couple plays where he just got leveled or missed assignment).
    Yup. I think Coughlin has made a bit of a head case out of him by benching him in week 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Cruz was less effective this year(Nicks injury aside) He had more catches but for less yards, although one more touchdown.

But I honestly really hate that every time he grabs the ball, he feels the need too run backwards before running forward, and he is afraid to take a hit in the middle lately(granted that collision in the end zone was nasty)

He also drops a lot of balls because he looks up field too see if he's going to get hit before he secures the ball.
    Yeah he really fights for those YAC and it costs him sometimes. My bigger problem with that is I can't even count how many drops he had this year because he turned upfield before securing the catch. That's rookie mistakes right there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah he really fights for those YAC and it costs him sometimes. My bigger problem with that is I can't even count how many drops he had this year because he turned upfield before securing the catch. That's rookie mistakes right there.
    Yeah I know

I do like Cruz and all..but he does get under my skin sometimes with the **** he pulls.

vCash
    I'm not sure how many time's I need too repeat this too you.

Cutting C-WEB is pointless. He has one year left on a GUARANTEED CONTRACT, even if they cut him..which would be ****ing stupid in my opinion, it's still a 6.75 MIL CAP Hit
    I said if it didn't have a cap hit , he's still worth having though not at this price we can just hope he comes back 100% and does well enough and prince steps up.

vCash
    Yeah I know

I do like Cruz and all..but he does get under my skin sometimes with the **** he pulls.
    Some of it leads to those 99 yard crazy tds (jets game ) but yeah he reminds me of MM his rookie year or sinorice moss some times when he runs away from the first down ..

vCash
    JPP played harder in the pro bowl than he did in some of our games this season
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    :cry:

vCash
    Here's an evaluation:

Every damn player on this team played like they just won the Super Bowl. Like they were waiting for good things to happen instead of playing with fire and passion and making them happen. Even some of the guys who weren't on the team for the SB played like that, showing its a mentality that spread.

Only exceptions to me were:
    Wilson and Randle (obviously....high round rookies trying to earn a starting spot)
    Locklear
    Beatty - Not the greatest LT in the league but he's gotten at least a little bit better every year in the league. Hope it doesnt change once he gets paid.
    Hixon - He doesn't get a lot of opportunities but he damn sure makes the most of ALL of them.
    Weatherford - The most consistent guy on the team right now.
    Hynoski - The 2nd most consistent guy on the team.
    Prince - I dunno if he'll ever progress to a shutdown type, but he sure played full throttle this year while the rest of the secondary took a step back. Especially in run support.
    Snee - Considering he was fighting some nasty injuries, pretty damn impressive work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I don't think that's the case at all, he was the focus of other teams all season. Last night he had 1 guy on him the entire game and was lining up wider then he did for us, naturally giving him the advantage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Here's an evaluation:

Every damn player on this team played like they just won the Super Bowl. Like they were waiting for good things to happen instead of playing with fire and passion and making them happen. Even some of the guys who weren't on the team for the SB played like that, showing its a mentality that spread.

Only exceptions to me were:
    Wilson and Randle (obviously....high round rookies trying to earn a starting spot)
    Locklear
    Beatty - Not the greatest LT in the league but he's gotten at least a little bit better every year in the league. Hope it doesnt change once he gets paid.
    Hixon - He doesn't get a lot of opportunities but he damn sure makes the most of ALL of them.
    Weatherford - The most consistent guy on the team right now.
    Hynoski - The 2nd most consistent guy on the team.
    Prince - I dunno if he'll ever progress to a shutdown type, but he sure played full throttle this year while the rest of the secondary took a step back. Especially in run support.
    Snee - Considering he was fighting some nasty injuries, pretty damn impressive work.

I'll agree with that but I'd add Blackburn to the list. Thats about it though. Kind of embarassing
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast