Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kyle Rudolph named Pro Bowl MVP

Kyle Rudolph - TE - Vikings
    Jan 27 - 11:07 PM

Kyle Rudolph earned MVP honors as the NFC whipped the AFC 62-35 in Sunday night's Pro Bowl game.

The scoring was obviously unrealistic, but the quality of play and watch-able-ness of this year's Pro Bowl was a big upgrade on last year's. In-game breaks were brief, the tempo was fast-paced, and there was actually some pass rush. Rudolph finished with five catches for 122 yards and a touchdown, beating Chiefs LBs Tamba Hali and Justin Houston like a drum in coverage. The AFC's top performer, in their losing effort, was Bengals receiver A.J. Green, who scored three touchdowns. Rudolph's terrific game teases at the kind of production he's capable of if Christian Ponder develops into a consistent quarterback.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

vCash
    I lol at the media.

"The performance gives the Vikings a tease at the player Rudolph is capable of becoming if Christian Ponder establishes himself as a franchise-caliber signal caller. Rudolph doesn’t possess explosive wheels, but he’s difficult to defend on contested catches when his quarterback gives him a chance to make a play."

More like it gave non-Viking fans a tease of what Viking fans have seen and know Rudolph is capable of.

They act like he's never done anything good before. Sure they make good points on the QB giving him a chance thing because yeah Ponder is holding Rudolph and the rest of the offense back but I've been saying it for awhile now Rudolph is Gronk-light and he proved it this year coming in second for touchdowns among TE's.

In any regard I'm just glad Rudolph is getting some national exposure so maybe people will realize just how talented of a TE he is.
    Last edited by HSmith22; 01-28-2013 at 10:29 AM.

vCash
    Good game for Rudolph. I was hoping that we take some of his performance I use it next year. Dude is good and we should see some big steps from him this next season.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSmith22 View Post
    I lol at the media.

"The performance gives the Vikings a tease at the player Rudolph is capable of becoming if Christian Ponder establishes himself as a franchise-caliber signal caller. Rudolph doesn’t possess explosive wheels, but he’s difficult to defend on contested catches when his quarterback gives him a chance to make a play."

More like it gave non-Viking fans a tease of what Viking fans have seen and know Rudolph is capable of.

They act like he's never done anything good before. Sure they make good points on the QB giving him a chance thing because yeah Ponder is holding Rudolph and the rest of the offense back but I've been saying it for awhile now Rudolph is Gronk-light and he proved it this year coming in second for touchdowns among TE's.

In any regard I'm just glad Rudolph is getting some national exposure so maybe people will realize just how talented of a TE he is.
    How do they think he got to the Pro Bowl in the first place?