Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't know if I see HHH fighting at mania to be honest. He seems content staying out o the ring for now

vCash
    Cena was bound to win the title soon, him winning the rumble was just a way for them to get around an actual feud for whoever ha the title

vCash
    I forgot that this one would be RAW Roulette, should be a good one with a new WWE champion. Pumped to see Jericho on as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Winning the rumble couldn't. Of happened to a nicer guy. Very happy for cena on the big royal rumble win last night he deserves it. He hasn't had a meaningful title run for it feels like a few years now. He was a transitional champ imo for punk when h took it off miz and a second time for punk when cena and adr were both transitional champs for punks long reign

His promos should be much better since he should get serious about the wwe title. I hope they do away with narrator cena forever I hate narrator cena.

I think with cenas loss last year to rock, rock being more involved with wrestling this should make for much better promos than last year and there were some pretty good rock/cena promos most memorable to me was the 10 / 15 min long promo by roc cena showing up and in a min and a half he shut the rock up and had him stuttering that was awesome

Aso the rock concert for cena / cenas raps were solid
    Yes, I am focusing on the positives this feud could have in its second go round.

I hope that the history the 2 have now have taught both how to work with each other (promos and in the ring). I am also hoping both Cena and Rock get serious and leave the childish stuff alone for this feud. Rock owes Cena for those promos last year and Cena definitely still wants to one up Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2
    Of course he deserved to win he's done tons of work for the company inside and out and it's only his 2nd rumble win I'm a little surprised he doesn't have 3 or 4 he deserves to have 2 rumble wins to really help separate him from this era and be like some of the all time greats with2 rumble wins plus he hasn't had a meaningful title reign it seems like forever. He deserves to have a long title meaningful title reign. He should hold the belt from WM To SummerSlam at least if not more
    I agree.

I swear I didn't root for Cena until I started posting on these boards. The face of the wwe doesn't deserve to ever win the title or the RR?

I was a fan of rapper Cena and thought he turned so cheesy during the pg era too, but I understood wwe's business decision for going that route. Seeing people talk about him on here like he isn't over or the most popular guy in the company is crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Cena was bound to win the title soon, him winning the rumble was just a way for them to get around an actual feud for whoever ha the title
    See thats the thing though. Cena didn't need to win the rumble to get a title shot. He gets a title shot every 3 months just because. I understand why WWE did it this way so they can get around the "Once in a Lifetime" slogan they had last year and now say that these two fought there way to fight each other but I think they could have done this by a #1 contender EC match with Rock having a rematch against Punk at EC for his rematch clause instead of wasting that on Raw.

I have always thought of the Royal Rumble with an excellent way to put a guy fully over that is just on the cusp or ME and see if he can run with the shot. Guys like in the 90's Michaels, Austin (his first), Lesnar, Benoit, Mysterio, Batista, and Del Rio. I always liked those Rumbles more than the Hogan wins, Austin retread wins, or guys who were already over like Cena, Orton, The Undertaker (Even though that was great return), Triple H, etc.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Hopefully they announce Rock vs Punk 2 at EC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    Hopefully they announce Rock vs Punk 2 at EC.
    Why it just happen ? It really wasn't that "great" of a feud or match. Punk had his run for 2 years basically time to take a step back like all the top guys did for the IWC John Cena.... I want to see Punk go on to feud with Ziggler or Bryan now. He is the clearcut number 2 guy in the company and now its time to help Bryan and Ziggler reach that level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    F4WOnline.com is reporting that word behind the scenes at last night’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV was that officials were considering a CM Punk vs. The Rock rematch for Elimination Chamber. The original plan was for The Rock to compete in the Chamber match but they may end up changing that.

vCash
    Rock/Punk II would likely be a bigger draw and go with one EC match for the #1 contendership for the World Title.

vCash
    Before Rock returned he said the guy he feuds with on that Raw would be the only rivalry till WM. Anyone remember that? He said it in an interview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    F4WOnline.com is reporting that word behind the scenes at last night’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV was that officials were considering a CM Punk vs. The Rock rematch for Elimination Chamber. The original plan was for The Rock to compete in the Chamber match but they may end up changing that.
    Yeah I don't see how they don't give Punk his rematch clause, make believe or not. I guess he could use it though as another disrespect notch added but I think they go again at EC with the WHC the title on the line in the EC and not two matches where Ziggler will cash in afterwards for WHC.

I actually liked Punk vs Rock match wise and promo wise. Rock had his corny jokes but when they got serious I thought it was really good and it finally felt like two guys that wanted to fight for what is the most prestigous thing that every guy in the company should be fighting for. They actually for once built up the fued and the title all at the same time. Don't see why that should end after 21 days and don't want to here Cena and Rock go back and forth for two months about who made a better movie or how they have to beat each other again to really solidify their status as neither one really do. Cena maybe more know but is him losing to Rock really going to put him more over or more under depending the outcome. NO.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    If rock/punk had a rematch at EC then I wouldn't of thought vince woulda came back out to restart the match

I figured punk woulda had his title stripped today or vince comes out to strip punk n rock would come out and say no no no like yesterday toset up the rematch

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Lesnar returns tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    If rock/punk had a rematch at EC then I wouldn't of thought vince woulda came back out to restart the match

I figured punk woulda had his title stripped today or vince comes out to strip punk n rock would come out and say no no no like yesterday toset up the rematch
    Considering how many casuals bought yesterday there was no way Punk could win.

vCash
    jericho ryback would make no sense
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast