Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1648
    vCash
    I'm hoping it's a triple threat myself. Punk being in there changes things up a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I'm hoping it's a triple threat myself. Punk being in there changes things up a bit.
    Or they could add The Miz

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash

Ratings up

Press Release: WWE Touts Last Night's RAW Ratings Success

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW – the most-watched, regularly scheduled program on cable, airing live every Monday night, 52 weeks a year – had a great night with the best rating in all demos since July 2012 when the show aired it's 1000th episode and debuted a new third hour of the show.

This week's 8pm-11:10pm episode of WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW delivered its biggest audience since converting to a 3-hour format on 7/23/12 with 2.4 million (2.395MM) P18-49, 2.4 million (2.37MM) P25-54,1.3 million (1.25MM) P18-34 and 5 million (5.01MM) total viewers.

RAW delivered more M18-34 than any other program on television, broadcast or cable, and was second only to "The Following" on FOX for M18-49.

RAW made USA the #1 network in cable with double-digit margins over #2 History and was the only network to average over 2 million P18-49 (2.28MM, +58% over #2 HIST), 2 million P25-54 (2.26MM, +25%) or 4 million total viewers (4.80MM, +21%).

WWE Raw scored a 3.63 rating this week, up huge from the 3.06 from last week. The show was the highest rated since Raw 1000 back in July and even beat the two hour show from last year, which scored a 3.55. Raw was the number one show on cable for the first and third hours, and just behind the top spot for hour two.

Shore's Slant: For those who were upset about CM Punk losing the title, this explains why they did it. They thought it was good business, and so far it appears the numbers bear that out. The question is, will any of those people who tuned in be turned off by what was a lackluster Raw.
    For those wondering why Rock is champ, its all about the money. If it didn't make money, Vince wouldn't do it. Also should be noted by those backstage guys complaining about Y2J, along with the other part timers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    The Road to WrestleMania is well underway!

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Was there anything on last night besides Raw? HIMYM wasn't even knew. I watch Raw every week but I am sayin for that so so fan, there was what Louisville or KU basketball which was against unranked teams, The Following, The Biggest Loser (who really I don't see too many WWE fans watching) and some average NHL/NBA games. I understand completely that Rock having belt will make more money for company and have more so so fans tuning in but I would hope with no football and nothing really of significance on that they would jump up in ratings especially after a PPV.

vCash
    Good points

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Was there anything on last night besides Raw? HIMYM wasn't even knew. I watch Raw every week but I am sayin for that so so fan, there was what Louisville or KU basketball which was against unranked teams, The Following, The Biggest Loser (who really I don't see too many WWE fans watching) and some average NHL/NBA games. I understand completely that Rock having belt will make more money for company and have more so so fans tuning in but I would hope with no football and nothing really of significance on that they would jump up in ratings especially after a PPV.
    Ratings have been up since Rock's return. Is it just a coincidence it happens multiple weeks in a row? What were they competing with in their timeslot since July 2012? Football starts in September.

Rock isn't the messiah, but he is a big part of the ratings bump. You went from some all time bad ratings before his return, to some good ones. Plus with Brock and Y2J being back (and eventually Taker and HHH), that will only help.
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    true true. im really excited he's back tho, now hopefully he'll be involved in more fights besides HHH and McMahons lol
    Man me to. I love Lesnar. He's my favorite wrestler. I followed him a lot in the UFC (I am an even bigger UFC fan). I hope he stays and he can team with Punk. You know since I have started watching wrestling again I wasn't a fan of Punk all that much. last time I watched him was when he was apart of ECW. Anyways I would totally be down for a Lesnar-Punk duol

Seattle Seahawks, Boise State, Notre Dame, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Supersonics

vCash
    I want Undertaker vs Brock

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Couple weeks ago I was dissing the WWE. Now I am really enjoying it

Seattle Seahawks, Boise State, Notre Dame, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Supersonics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I want Undertaker vs Brock
    Don't they hate each other in real life or did they patch that up?
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Don't they hate each other in real life or did they patch that up?
    Not sure, didn't think about that

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    I really dislike lesnar always have. Whoever he fights at mania i hope they win.

vCash
    Brock vs Spike Dudley, tables match

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Press Release: WWE Touts Last Night's RAW Ratings Success

For those wondering why Rock is champ, its all about the money. If it didn't make money, Vince wouldn't do it. Also should be noted by those backstage guys complaining about Y2J, along with the other part timers.
    It's a good rating, but it's not that much out of line of where it should be.