Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

WWE: 1/28 Raw Thread

Tune in Monday:

There will be no Day 435 for CM Punk’s WWE Championship reign. The Straight Edge Superstar’s near unprecedented run as WWE Champion ran into a brick wall at the 2013 Royal Rumble when Punk lost his precious prize to The Rock in a highly anticipated, hotly contested match that took both Superstars to the brink. Now that The People’s Champion has made good on his promise to claim the WWE Title once more, though, what awaits on Day 1 of The Rock’s new title reign? And with John Cena having won the Royal Rumble Match, earning a World Title challenge of his choice at WrestleMania, will that throw a wrench into Punk’s plans for a rematch?

Spin the wheel

Before we get into some of the more ominous events of last night, however: It’s Raw Roulette night! WWE’s flagship night on the Las Vegas strip is always a fun time (remember William Regal and Goldust wearing each other’s outfits? Good times), and we’re sure tonight will be no exception. With plenty of new wrinkles in the WWE landscape following the Royal Rumble, what will Lady Luck have in store for our Superstars?

All tied up

Alberto Del Rio clearly had no scruples when it came to his World Heavyweight Championship retention at the Royal Rumble. The champion kept Big Show on the mat with a Cross Armbreaker during their Last Man Standing Match while Ricardo Rodriguez duct-taped the giant’s legs to the ring ropes. The trickery kept The World’s Largest Athlete from unseating Del Rio as World Champion, but it was hardly the kind of thing that will go unanswered by Big Show in the days to come. Mark our words: You haven’t heard the last of this budding rivalry.

All's fair in love and war

It was a mixed night for Team Hell No, who not only retained their WWE Tag Team Championships in a near flawless performance against Team Rhodes Scholars at the Royal Rumble … but who also kinda-sorta eliminated each other from the Royal Rumble Match itself. Seizing his own opportunity, Bryan hoisted Kane over the top rope in the melee, only to be sent airborne by Antonio Cesaro and straight into Kane’s arms. For a moment it looked like Kane would spare his little buddy the ignominious elimination and place him back on the ring apron, but The Big Red Monster ultimately repaid Bryan’s earlier “kindness” by dropping him on his keister. Given that just last week, these two were the best of buddies, is an anger relapse in their future?

He’s back, babaaaayyyy

Chris Jericho shocked the WWE Universe when he made his return to the ring after a monthslong absence, entering the Royal Rumble Match at No. 2 and making it all the way to the final six before he was tossed by the man who got him fired: Dolph Ziggler. Ordinarily the Legends who return to the Royal Rumble do so almost on a whim, and a long-term stay isn’t in their future. But given Jericho’s Herculean resolve in the Royal Rumble Match and the fact that he now owes Ziggler two instead of one … well, we’d be shocked if he simply split without taking another shot at The Showoff.

Severe punishment

Mr. McMahon promised to strip CM Punk of the WWE Title if The Shield interfered in Punk’s contest with The Rock. Well, they allegedly interfered while the lights were off, and while Rock dissuaded The Chairman from bringing down the hammer and took the title on his own, it’s safe to say Mr. McMahon will have plenty to say to Paul Heyman during the Mad Scientist's live performance evaluation. As the saying goes, don’t cross The Boss. On top of that, there's the matter of CM Punk himself, who we're sure will have plenty on his mind during his first Raw without the WWE Title since November 2011. What will Heyman's punishment be? And how will Punk react to losing his WWE Championship? Tune in tonight at 8/7 CT to find out!

- wwe.com
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 01-28-2013 at 03:44 AM.

vCash
    really looking forward to RAW.

so many twists and turns. and i just read on wwe.com that vince will make an announcement regarding heyman,a nd theres a rumor that lesnar will start making appearances in feb.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Lesnar I guess signed through Wrestlemania 31

vCash
    I hope that with Lesnar's new deal we could get maybe Rock v Brock with Lesnar winning the title now.

vCash
    i only have one thing to say

Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J! Y2J!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Raw should be pretty good. Can't wait for the great ones championship promo

Also can't wait for cenas winning the royal rumble promo

2 of the greatest of all time gotta love it while we have it

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Should be a good night tonight!

vCash
    No excuses for ratings tonight no football to compete with no event that I'm aware of. Fresh off a royal rumble and you have your 2 biggest stars in prominent roles

Rock - wwe champ
    Cena - royal rumble winner

The way how this is playing out sort of reminds me of wm17 (rock transitional champ keeping it warm for Austin /cena )

Also can't wait for cm punks rant tonight he's gonna be madddddd gonns be good. I kinds hope taker interrupts him tonight but I doubt it

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    I hope that with Lesnar's new deal we could get maybe Rock v Brock with Lesnar winning the title now.
    Then that really would kill any sense I could make out of Rock winning the belt from Punk.. If Rock won the belt to "pass the torch" to the guy of this generation or the next top guy Cena/Ryback/orton(yes even his boring ***) then that's 100% fine but to Boring ****ing Lesnar who is only back for the money ? cmonnn
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Then that really would kill any sense I could make out of Rock winning the belt from Punk.. If Rock won the belt to "pass the torch" to the guy of this generation or the next top guy Cena/Ryback/orton(yes even his boring ***) then that's 100% fine but to Boring ****ing Lesnar who is only back for the money ? cmonnn
    Maybe "hope" was the wrong choice of word, but I'd rather them do something different than Rock/Cena II and HHH/Lesnar II. With Lesnar extending for a longer deal, maybe that opens some other doors to do something different, but I guess WWE has there top matches set and will build towards that.

vCash
    We are free atlast! Free atlast!
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I think whatever is set for this year goes...have a feeling Lesnar is going to be revealed as the guy who helped Punk at Rumble and set up Mania 30 which is rumored to be at Cowboys Stadium.

vCash
    I forsee a swerve, in which CM get the title back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I forsee a swerve, in which CM get the title back
    Only way is if Brock costs the Rock the title

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    I think whatever is set for this year goes...have a feeling Lesnar is going to be revealed as the guy who helped Punk at Rumble and set up Mania 30 which is rumored to be at Cowboys Stadium.
    it conflict with march madness. odds are 30 wont be there. the more likely rumor i've head is new orleans
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 1 of 110 1231151101 ... LastLast