Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

San Jose Sharks 6-0

Its early but the Sharks look unstoppable right now.

In a short season, a 5-0 start is huge. They've won every game by at 2 goals.

They also if you havn't noticed have a pretty awesome team.

Last year's Sharks were 11th in goals for and 9th in goals against.

Thornton, Marleau, Pavelski, Couture, Clowe, Havlat as their top 6 forwards

Meanwhile the defense includes Boyle, Burns, Brad Stuart, Vlasic and Douglas Murray as their top 5 defenseman.

Niemi in net.
    To give a sample in PSD's NHL redraft thats currently going on:

The Sharks core has players who went:

24th overall, 52nd overall, 55th overall, 70th overall 80th overall 85th overall, 87th overall, 117th overall 169th overall 192nd overall, 213th overall

According to PSD then, the Sharks have 7 of the 90 most valuable players in the league and 11 of the most valuable 215

Underrated powerhouse.

Obviously, some of it is unsustainable but the results plus the talent level makes me think this could be one of the top 3 teams in the NHL this year
    Last edited by jrice9; 01-30-2013 at 10:30 AM.

vCash
    The Blackhawks are 6-0...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlznerson View Post
    The Blackhawks are 6-0...
    4 straight one goal games.

Sharks have yet to play 1

vCash
    It's not like they are playing the elite teams of the west. CGY & EDM are both bottom 10 teams, PHX has been flat to start the season and Mike Smith looks like the Smith of old. Colorado and Vancouver are the 2 best teams they've played and Colorado is .500 team, however the win over Vancouver is impressive.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Marleau only scored once so im unimpressed
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    4 straight one goal games.

Sharks have yet to play 1
    Sharks in a span of 8 days...

At Calgary
    At Edmonton
    Vs Phoenix
    Vs Calgary
    Vs Vancouver

Blackhawks...

At Los Angeles
    At Phoenix
    Vs St. Louis
    At Dallas
    At Columbus
    Vs Detroit

I know what schedule I rather play...

Great start by both teams, but if you give love to a 5-0 team and leave out the 6-0 team, people are going to say something.

vCash
    That power play spits hot fire. Every time I watch one of their games they have 2 goals in the first five minutes.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Marleau going beast-mode. SJS has 3 of the top 4 scorers. That team is out to prove doubters wrong.

vCash
    I know its been said for the last 6 years but "this could be the year for them"

vCash
    Useful thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Sharks in a span of 8 days...

At Calgary
    At Edmonton
    Vs Phoenix
    Vs Calgary
    Vs Vancouver

Blackhawks...

At Los Angeles
    At Phoenix
    Vs St. Louis
    At Dallas
    At Columbus
    Vs Detroit

I know what schedule I rather play...

Great start by both teams, but if you give love to a 5-0 team and leave out the 6-0 team, people are going to say something.

I have to agree with BOOM! on this one. The Hawks are 6-0 so far and have faced a lot stiffer competition than San Jose has played. Can't take anything away from players like Jumbo Joe, Marleau and Antti Niemi, they've played lights out. We'll see coming up next Tues when we play at the Shark Tank. It should be a interesting game.

I just feel that we've heard this all before with the Sharks. They start out hot or are finishing strong through out the year and then poop the bed just before or during the playoffs. How many times have the so-called "Knowledgeable Analysts" picked the Sharks to either make it or win to the Cup....and no dice! Lets face it boys Hawks are 6-0, SJ is 5-0 and STL 5-1 and that's it we're ONLY 6/7 games into a season. Lets give it time and let the season play out before we start thinking about lining up for a parade.
    Last edited by HAWKS.NO27; 01-28-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

vCash
    A Hawks thread can be created as well. its not like I'm a Sharks fan I just felt they deserved recognition

vCash
    He started this thread to talk about the Sharks. Why did the Hawks have to come into this? He didn't say they were better than them.

When the Sharks acquired Burns last year I thought that was the final piece to them going really far. They have basically the same team this year and with a healthy Havlat and Thornton looking like he's on a mission, they will do it this year imo. I almost want them to win the Cup to shut up the people who call them chokers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWings13 View Post
    He started this thread to talk about the Sharks. Why did the Hawks have to come into this? He didn't say they were better than them.

When the Sharks acquired Burns last year I thought that was the final piece to them going really far. They have basically the same team this year and with a healthy Havlat and Thornton looking like he's on a mission, they will do it this year imo. I almost want them to win the Cup to shut up the people who call them chokers.
    Well when you start a thread talking about a team being 5 - 0, naturally people are going to bring up a 6 - 0 team.

vCash
    Oh no doubt Jrice, I don't think anyone one here was bashing you for creating this thread. It's just just a friendly reminder no matter who you root for, you never want to get too high or too low on a team when it's only 6 games into a season.
    BEST DRINK I'VE EVER HAD...PERIOD!
    GO CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast