Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Frankie has just got to work on checking kicks..
    This is the sole reason I am buying this card - to see if Aldo puts on another leg kick clinic.

Reem, Nog, Rahsad - all the rest is just gravy.

vCash
    Can't wait for this. I wasn't a huge fan of Frankie but after his last couple of wars its hard not to root for him in this fight. I don't think he will win but I think it also helps push Aldo's name up there with the rest of the champs. Its sad talking to people who watch UFC and they don't even know who Aldo is

vCash
    MAIN (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
    Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar - for featherweight title
    Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva
    Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia
    Joseph Benavidez vs. Ian McCall

PRELIMINARY (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
    Evan Dunham vs. Gleison Tibau
    Jay Hieron vs. Tyron Woodley
    Bobby Green vs. Jacob Volkmann
    Yves Edwards vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)
    Chico Camus vs. Dustin Kimura
    Edwin Figueroa vs. Francisco Rivera
    BRING BACK CHICUBS!!!

vCash
    Me too Frankie has a heart the size of Texas. The leg kicks are what concerns me as well, Benson has some good kicks and he did not get blasted away by Benson. Aldo cant hit as hard as Maynard can he. Man this is a tough fight I can never pick against Frankie but I also seam to never think he will win. I guess we will wait and see Sat.If Frankie wins does Aldo move up in weight . What does a non doped up Overeem look like.

vCash
    I actually think Frankie has a decent chance to win. He is super fast and elusive. If he can escape getting finished in the first three rounds, then he stands a good chance of pointing himself to a decision win. We've seen Aldo wither in the later rounds and Frankie has an almost unlimited gas tank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I actually think Frankie has a decent chance to win. He is super fast and elusive. If he can escape getting finished in the first three rounds, then he stands a good chance of pointing himself to a decision win. We've seen Aldo wither in the later rounds and Frankie has an almost unlimited gas tank.
    Pretty much this. I think this is the consensus of most fight fans. Then again if Aldo works his leg kicks like he should will Frankie lose a step or two in the later rounds ie past the 3rd or so if not finished by then. We will see Saturday.

How many of you guys are getting the fight? I think I am going to have some friends over and get it because I like the card.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

vCash

vCash
    Aldo and Evans all the way. Le-go!

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    If Frankie does win is there anyone other than Aldo that could really challenge him, Frankie would handle Mendes easily wouldnt he.

vCash

vCash
    Fitches strengths play right into Maias hand imo. The stand up is pretty close isnt it.

vCash
    Frankie finally fighting in his weight class will be interesting to see. I pick Aldo here because there is few better defensive fighters then Aldo and hes going to need it against a very quick striker in Frankie. I pick Aldo coming away with a victory based on his speed and heart. I have a feeling this ones going to be close.

I think Overeem and Silva is an interesting fight. Overeem is who I pick, but he better not get over confident and give up a sneaky submission from Silva. He seems over cocky in this one. Could end up to bight him.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash

Evan Dunham vs. Gleison Tibau

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)
    Chico Camus vs. Dustin Kimura
    Edwin Figueroa vs. Francisco Rivera

Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar-Im pulling for Frankie, I just worry that if Aldo does drop Frankie early he will finish the fight,If Frankie can steal a round in 1 or 2 IMO he will win the fight. I see Frankie pushing the pace and prob winning a UD.

Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia-What a fight, the new Fitch will come up blazing IMO. he better not get to cocky in his BJJ def. Very interesting fight.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar: Edgar is very talented fighter, he has a lot of heart and never quits, but sadly, that won't be enough against Aldo. I see Aldo being the first to stop the Answer and do it in a decisive manner.

Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira: If Nogueira can't stop the TD's, it's going to be another UD loss for him. Evans will strike with him for a bit, but I expect him to take this fight to the ground. I would love to see Nog get the upset though.

Alistair Overeem vs. Antonio Silva: The staredown between these 2 yesterday was f-ing great. Someone's getting KTFO and I think it's going to be Big foot. However, if he can survive the 1st round, I won't be surprised if he gets the stoppage late in the 3rd. I don't think Overeem can go 3 rounds.

Jon Fitch vs. Demian Maia: Wrestling vs BJJ, which one will prevail? Fitch was great vs E. Silva, and Maia has dominated two of the better wrestler in WW division (DHK and Story) since he made the drop. Tough fight to call, I think if there's a finish is coming from Maia, but Fitch could ride his way to another decision win.

Joseph Benavidez vs. Ian McCall: Benavidez will out-work McCall for 3 rounds and get his rematch with MM.
    -----

vCash
    Jose Aldovs. Frankie Edgar - for featherweight title
    Rashad Evansvs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
    Alistair Overeemvs. Antonio Silva
    Jon Fitchvs. Demian Maia

Evan Dunhamvs. Gleison Tibau

Good card with a lot of intersting fights. I think Aldo takes it but if anyones going to beat him its Edgar, tough fight to pick.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast