Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Reem was definitely KTFO!

The problem with him is that he wilts under pressure.

vCash
    OverRoidReem lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    He can put on all the muscle he wants but his chin will always stay the same

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    That was my opinion all along with Overeem, a lot of people said he got better when he moved up, but the truth is he just got bigger! When you get knocked out as many times as he got knocked out in lower weight classes your chin simply does not get better as you put on weight. It was bound to happen to him at some point, but I definitely did not think it would be against Big Foot...

He's the same guy that got knocked out against Shogun.

vCash
    Anyways, can anyone remember a card with as many upsets as this one?

Volkmann, Overeem and Evans were all huge favorites to win. You can even throw Fitch in there, cause he was a pretty big favorite to win as well. What made it bigger was that Evans and Overeem were fighting for title shots.

But I'll always remember this card for its upsets.

vCash
    overeem has a huge ego, look at his entrance, his documentaries, his cocky attitude even after he got caught. its clear he wasnt good enough for the 205, so he had to put on a lot more muscle to compete with the hws but that cost him in stamina and speed. he should have stopped at like 245, not ****en 280.

vCash
    Yea I agree

vCash
    In case anyone cares, Fight metric had Aldo winning 49-46...

vCash
    wow my buddy told me to lay down money against rashad n overreem and i had already bet on fitch losing! this was a crazy night, didnt lay alot of money on it because we agree to split the lose n split if we won but we went 3 for 3 n won a nice chunk of money! luckly i took him to hooters with me because i would have only gone 1 for 3
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    He can put on all the muscle he wants but his chin will always stay the same
    I've said it before, he's allergic to being hit. Some dudes just are. It's weird, some guys are incredibly awkward defensively like Bisping or Lesnar. Some guys simply wilt when they get hit, like Reem,

vCash
    Anthony Pettis badly wants to fight Jose Aldo?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/3/...-to-fight-jose

Jose Aldo defeated Frankie Edgar tonight at UFC 156 to defend his UFC featherweight title, and while it close, it was convincing. Convincing enough that UFC president Dana White is not considering a rematch. So, that leaves the obvious question - who does Aldo defend his title against next?

When White and Aldo were asked about Aldo possibly moving to lightweight at the UFC 156 post-fight press conference, Aldo said it was up to White and the UFC. But Dana said there he had just found out a great possible challenger for the champ at featherweight.

And that challenger would be current lightweight Anthony Pettis (16-2, 1 NC).

White stated that he received a text from Pettis saying that he "badly wanted" to fight Aldo, and he'd be willing to drop to 145 pounds to take that fight. Dana continued, saying that he had just found out about it 10 minutes ago and he would have to talk to Jose's people about it and figure it all out, but he definitely sounded like something he was interested in doing.

When Ado was asked about it said it would be an interesting fight and that he welcomes it.

The former WEC lightweight champion is coming off a big first-round TKO win over Donald Cerrone at UFC on Fox 6, and has won three fights in a row. His striking is formidable and he would be a tough challenge for Aldo. And it's something that a lot of fans are probably interested in seeing as well.

vCash
    I would like to watch Pettis vs Aldo for sure.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    That's an interesting fight, cause both are so similar to each other.

vCash
    Imagine all the hollywood type kicks that would be tossed in that fight. Assuming no one gets a early ko

vCash
    I know alot of people are happy about Reem's loss but he was winning that fight easily and beats Big Foot 9 times out of 10. Big Foot has one of the heaviest hands in the sport and AO was cocky. That has nothing to do with AO's chin he got caught by a guy with brick hands it happens. Hopefully we see JDS vs Overeem next. Big Foot deserves a rematch with Cain.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast