Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I'd be happy with a Lowry + Barganani for Bradley or Jeff Green and a 14 or 15 1st round pick
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Toronto holds all the leverage if a deal were to happen.

In either case, I'm not making a deal unless Bradley + 1st comes back for either Lowry/Calderon.

As far as Green is concerned, I would stay far away unless they're absorbing a long-term contract from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    what does boston trade for lowry?
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bb7xmny

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    I wouldnt do that trade if im toronto.

vCash
    lol
    I dont think anyone but the Clips say yes

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Boston isn't trading Bradley or Sullinger!! Doc and ainge love both of these players way too much to get rid of them for a 1 year rental at PG..Any Celtics fan that watches every game like I do would have to be very much against getting rid of one of these guys for a rental PG..Losing Sullinger makes us extremely weaker down low and losing Bradley makes us extremely weaker defensively..Both things the Cs need to upgrade significantly if they want a chance..Our two weaknesses to this point have been rebounding and defense and we are going to give up the best guys we currently have in those areas for a rental PG?? NOT HAPPENING it's Green Lee Bass or Terry that's it.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b9efzx8

This is a decent trade I think for all sides

Tor gives Kyle Lowry and Linas Keliza
    Tor gets Eric Bledsoe and Lamar Odom

Bos gives Jeff Green and Jared Sullinger
    Bos gets Kyle Lowry and Linas Keliza

LAC gives Eric Bledsoe and Lamar Odom
    LAC get Jeff Green and Jared Sullinger

vCash
    Earlier this season, there were rumors the Celtics were interested in Rudy Gay, but what they have to offer (Pierce) never appealed to the Grizzlies, and the talks never advanced past rudimentary discussions. Instead, they might go after a starting-caliber point guard like Kyle Lowry. ESPN’s Marc Stein tweeted that it’s more likely Boston will pursue Lowry than Gay. The Toronto guard has one of the best contracts in basketball, making around $12 million over this season and the next. He’d also fit in nicely with Boston’s bulldog mentality.
    Lowry Bargnani for Sullinger Bradley Green... get er done

vCash
    It depends how much they like Sullinger and Bradley. They might

vCash
    Boston wouldn't either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    Lowry Bargnani for Sullinger Bradley Green... get er done
    Get rid of Bargs and Bradley and I'd highly consider it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I meant to post a link to a trade but simply forgot. My post prolly didn't make much sense but thanks for your thoughts. But would you be willing to depart with both Pierce+KG for the likes of Bledsoe+DJ?
    KG is in year 1 of a 3 year deal, tough to deal, and I'd rather keep him as he is:

1. a unique talent, even deep in his decline, impossible to replace
    2. the absolute leader of the Celts, with PP hopefully dealt he has to be kept

I'll deal PP, Bass, Terry, Collins (to balance a deal), Melo (a projects project), and a #1 pick this year. I like the rest and/or they have limited value.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GodsSon View Post
    Toronto holds all the leverage if a deal were to happen.

In either case, I'm not making a deal unless Bradley + 1st comes back for either Lowry/Calderon.

As far as Green is concerned, I would stay far away unless they're absorbing a long-term contract from us.
    DA will never deal Bradley at his salary plus a pick for two above average but hardly stellar PG's. Please.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456