Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

With Rondo hurt should Celtics make a move for Lowry or Calderon?

With Jose on the last year of his deal, and Lowry with only one more on his at a low salary, and the Celtics waiting on Rondo and needing a short term PG fix, seems like perfect trading partners at the moment. the Raptors are almost guaranteed to move one of their Pg's before the deadline.
    Conversely, could the Celtics find a way to shed a couple of spare parts for a viable point guard to replace Rondo and stitch their core group back together for one more run? The Raptors are almost certain to trade either Jose Calderon ($10.6 million expiring contract) or Kyle Lowry (only $1 million guaranteed next season). Either one would give Boston a chance to ride it out with their current group and deal with the tough decisions around the draft or in July.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ke...of-the-celtics

vCash
    Lowry would fit better in their concept of team defense. Calderon gives them a PG who can shoot the ball and can be a floor general almost as good as Rondo, but is a defensive burden. Lowry is a much better defender (well as the past years suggested).

Knowing that Boston would likely have to unload a big contract in order to make the salaries meet, they might have to offer more in order to get Calderon's Expiring (or take on Barg's contract in return too lol)... Raptors would likely be interested in a SF (Green) and younger players (Bradley, Melo, Sullinger)... not saying that they are going to get them, just mentioning their interests.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Lowry is my dude.

vCash
    If they get Lowry, I bet you they play better than they ever did with Rondo.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    I'd need Bradley back if Lowry is gone. Hell I'd take Rondo but I doubt they do that. And Rondo wouldn't want to be here.

vCash
    Pierce and Garnett for Lowry and Bargs.

vCash
    Why when they can sign Derek Fisher who's a cheaper and experience PG

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Pierce and Garnett for Lowry and Bargs.
    So the celtics would get even more softer

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    So the celtics would get even more softer
    Lullz this is about rebuilding for them. They could start off by something like that, and progressively get better when Rondo returns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    If they get Lowry, I bet you they play better than they ever did with Rondo.
    Bet taken.

Rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowry in everything except Chuking the ball to up his own stats= not a good thing for a TEAM.

vCash
    Jeff Green for Calderon straight up would be good in my books

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Bet taken.

Rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowry in everything except Chuking the ball to up his own stats= not a good thing for a TEAM.
    here we go with the hating this guy hates every player taking minutes away from his bad Spanish players lol Lowry chucking what a joke of a statement but not a surprise coming form this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    here we go with the hating this guy hates every player taking minutes away from his bad Spanish players lol Lowry chucking what a joke of a statement but not a surprise coming form this guy.
    taking mintues from who?

last time i checked Lowry was joses BACK UP.

BACK UP

BACK UP

and comparing either of them to Rondo is a " boutade"

vCash
    Because the Raps are in the same division, the price is going to be high for either one of those guys.

Don't think Toronto would want Lee or Terry. They definitely don't need Bass because they've got Davis, Bargs, Amir, etc. Jeff Green?

That's a bold move though. Green is suppose to be a big part of the future in Boston. Also, do the Raps want Green's contract? They've already overpaid a few guys on their team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I'd need Bradley back if Lowry is gone. Hell I'd take Rondo but I doubt they do that. And Rondo wouldn't want to be here.
    O i didn't know we were talking about the Lakers and Celtics, thought this was with the RAPTORS. A team you aren't even a fan of.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast