Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j! Y2j!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,140
    vCash
    1500
    - WWE's decision to place Bo Dallas into the WWE Royal Rumble match led to the company cutting one surprise spot for the match. That spot reportedly belonged to Shelton Benjamin, who was already going to be in town working an indy show and had agreed to work the match. WWE changed plans, decided to run the NXT tournament, and Dallas got the spot.

    Credit: The Wrestling Observer via wrestlezone.com
    411mania.com

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kennewick, Washington
    Posts
    3,990
    vCash
    1500
    I want Mark Henry, Benjamin, Carlito, and Masters back

    PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    How big can the bucks really be in the indies.
    Big names can make a couple grand per appearance.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    How big can the bucks really be in the indies.
    Well lets see. If your a bigger name you get all your travel and expenses paid for and you get 2 to 4 grand per appearance and you get to sell all your merchandise at the show as well.

    John Morrison is scheduled to face Jushin Liger Wrestlemania weekend.

    If you are young and are a bigger name you can make amazing money on the indies and barely have to work.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,540
    vCash
    1500
    I saw Shelton Benjamin on that piece of crap low budget wrestling they show on late Saturday nights
    I think its called ROH

    It also had Charlie Haas and Rhyno

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I saw Shelton Benjamin on that piece of crap low budget wrestling they show on late Saturday nights
    I think its called ROH

    It also had Charlie Haas and Rhyno
    Lol you do realize the major talent that has gone through roh though?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,336
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Lol you do realize the major talent that has gone through roh though?
    Prob not man.. Most wrestling fans really only know WWE. lol Roh had both champions of WWE and TNA be champs at the sametime that showed alot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I saw Shelton Benjamin on that piece of crap low budget wrestling they show on late Saturday nights
    I think its called ROH

    It also had Charlie Haas and Rhyno
    Wow.. This guy ...

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,336
    vCash
    1000
    Not like he said anything wrong... ROH is a low budget wrestling company. The wrestling is by far better then TNA/WWE but you can tell its basically indy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,124
    vCash
    1500
    I was never a fan of a broadcasting station buying ROH because they pretty much can decide how much ROH can grow. With the WWE and TNA you have Vince and Dixie who can make decisions and take chances with the product. With ROH and much like WCW towards the end you have non wrestling people having the final say about everything.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,540
    vCash
    1500
    I understand wrestlers gotta learn somewhere and get experience. And I'm not saying that there are bad wrestlers on there just the show itself is pretty awful. It looks like it's shot in a hotel ballroom on an 80's camcorder. It's gotta be pretty humbling to guys like Shelton Benjamin who have been to the big time in WWE to basically be back down in the minors wrestling in front of less than 100 people.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I understand wrestlers gotta learn somewhere and get experience. And I'm not saying that there are bad wrestlers on there just the show itself is pretty awful. It looks like it's shot in a hotel ballroom on an 80's camcorder. It's gotta be pretty humbling to guys like Shelton Benjamin who have been to the big time in WWE to basically be back down in the minors wrestling in front of less than 100 people.
    ROH does big indy crowds, over 1,000 for some shows. I'm sure he gets paid pretty well. It's a good organization to work for.

  14. #29
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    30,834
    vCash
    1500
    A few years ago I thought ROH was actually going to take off and rival TNA. I thought at the time the product was better. I haven't seen it in awhile though as it's not on around here anymore. Not having a tv deal has really killed it.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,260
    vCash
    1500
    Kudos to the Godfather for respecting the business enough to keep his appearance a secret. The internet has ruined surprise returns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •