Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Time for kobe to practice what he preaches "WEAR YOUR BIG BOY PANTS" something to that effect

vCash
    So heres how I think it is. Kobe passes a lot more than people think. But usually people dont capitalize. Our team has been clicking on all cyclinders lately, and because our guys are hitting their shots, Kobe is trusting more and passing more. I highly doubt he keeps this up, but I think he realizes he has to trust his teammates if he wants to win

vCash
    kobe needs to keep this up.. so it will be very hard for his defender to read his move.. they will have this mentally of "is he going to pass or shoot"..

just like rukawa vs sawakita..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    I don't feel sick at all, we're finally playing good basketball after months of torture, why does anyone feel the need to bash this team now is beyond me..
    I'll feel sick if Kobe reverts to selfish Kobe first time things don't go our way in the game, and we fall behind, cause it'll happen unfortunately...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoh View Post
    kobe needs to keep this up.. so it will be very hard for his defender to read his move.. they will have this mentally of "is he going to pass or shoot"..

just like rukawa vs sawakita..
    too bad kobe didn't have an anzai-sensei to point that out to him then

vCash
    Unfortunately, Kobe does not have an off-and-on switch. Kobe will continue to pass until his teammates become inconsistent and stop making their shots. That's when he'll revert back to vintage Kobe and start taking taking ill-advised shots. I wouldn't count on him playing this way for the rest of the season.

vCash
    I think that Kobe understands how bad the situation currently is in LA. He will continue to distribute as long as we keep getting results (W's).

vCash
    if guys keep knocking down shots of his pass, he will keep passing. i believe that Kobe is the type of person that like to do things that people think he cant do. people believe that he is not even a good passer so there is a new challenge.
    whats going to be nice is getting Blake back and hopefully sitting Duhon.
    Eagles offseason:
    Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    Sign/draft Outside LB
    Sign/draft Inside LB (Ryans Replacement)
    evulate/Sign/draft QB

vCash
    28 assists in 2 games from Kobe just shows what he can do if he puts his mind to it. But Kobe is a SG, he's a scorer... asking him to do something else is rather comical. Sure they are winning more games, but the Lakers traded for Nash to be that guy! He hasn't done his job, so now Kobe is doing Nash's job?

This is like when Wilt decided to lead the league in assists after they'd call him a ball hog. I can guarentee you Michael Jordan NEVER, and I mean NEVER did this... NEVER.

Lebron might be the only non-PG in the last 20 years to put up 14 assists in back to back games...
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strokeman View Post
    if guys keep knocking down shots of his pass, he will keep passing. i believe that Kobe is the type of person that like to do things that people think he cant do. people believe that he is not even a good passer so there is a new challenge.
    whats going to be nice is getting Blake back and hopefully sitting Duhon.

This is what I am counting on as well.
    Passing because its what people say he cant do. Use his stubbornness to the teams benefit.

Also: There is alot of comments that "Kobe will pass until guys start missing their shots".
    The problem there is that when guys miss a few shots, thats when we need Kobe to pass the most! The team has to see he is committed to this version of his game & not going to pull the chair out from under them at the first sign of struggle. He has to be either in or out.

BTW: Let me be clear that if Kobe pulls this off it will add to his legacy in a way that scoring titles never could. He will be an even bigger hero, and deservedly so.
    Such a Boss move to size up the situation, turn off your scoring genes & turn on your facilitating genes, and start to really win.
    Whats more Mamba than that?

Im hoping he gets that & it sticks, even when teammates miss a few shots (which is going to happen).

vCash
    I think this might have alot to do with Nash besides changing the offense. Steve Nash is too old and slow now after years of playing, to be able to beat defenders off the dribble one-on-one. Kobe helps with this. Nash will now take the role of Fisher, and the offense will role. If he keeps it up, we can make the playoffs, we revert back to what we were doing, no chance. Go Lakers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12