Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87

Thread: Dunk Contest

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,292
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I'm sorry, it was just 13 years ago. You're right.
    You're not being sarcastic... right?


    #wankfortiggins

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,067
    vCash
    1500

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    12,559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    No one likes watching no name scrubs dunk. Everyone wants to see superstars compete but no days their all too puss.
    Those no names have great athleticism and one is the Champ you clown.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,588
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    You're not being sarcastic... right?
    13 years ago were the old days, yes. Back when iPod's didn't exist. Back when cellphones were trash. You remember? Just because it's not 50 years ago doesn't mean it's not old.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That Farm House, There.
    Posts
    2,290
    vCash
    1500
    I really like Terrance Ross

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,292
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    13 years ago were the old days, yes. Back when iPod's didn't exist. Back when cellphones were trash. You remember? Just because it's not 50 years ago doesn't mean it's not old.
    He referred to a time frame 3-13 years ago, and you therefore assumed that he was the sort of person who loved to talk about the old days. Then you brought up the Beatles who were assembled 50 years ago. Pretty big difference. 10 years ago isn't the old days, not even 20 years ago.


    #wankfortiggins

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    16,686
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You guys are overrating VC and act like no one will ever surpass him. Stop that crap. He dunked over someone, cool.



    This guy can dunk.
    This is why

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImAMVqA6mug

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,506
    vCash
    1500
    Iman Shumpert, JR Smith, James White and uh...Amare.

    Seriously though, I want to see at least one big name player participate this year, provided they remove fan voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,292
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blastmasta26 View Post
    Iman Shumpert, JR Smith, James White and uh...Amare.

    Seriously though, I want to see at least one big name player participate this year, provided they remove fan voting.
    I know you're just making fun of yourself, but I would actually watch that.


    #wankfortiggins

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    First off, your English is terrible. Second, you're entitled to your opinion. I'm not calling anyone crazy for their opinions based off basketball. It's not that serious. Also, define young. I've actually watched VC's dunks live, not off YouTube. I've seen his dunk over Alonzo, seen it all. Jason Richardson and Gerald Green are on par. People like you just love to talk about the old days. The Beatles, Elvis Presley, DBZ, Muhammad Ali. We all dwell on the past. Until you actually realize talent, you're basically saying they will always be the greatest.
    Please don't start the grammar stuff with me, I'm not the poster that would carry any weight with, mostly because i know that im educated, and it just makes you look desperate to find leverage, but mostly just makes you look like a desperate person that looks for that little slice of power that you can't get anywhere else in your life besides hiding behind your keyboard and taking lazy digs at people on the Internet.

    I would expand on that but we all already know what you're life is like once you take a deep sigh, log off PSD, and ask your mom if you can have 10 bucks for gas

    Also, I recognize talent, and I recognize Gerald Green isnt anywhere near VC in his prime.

    People are also quick to label guys the next "one", but just because someone's time has passed by, doesnt mean there is a next guy to be "the one".

    And it sure as **** isnt Gerald Green that takes up the mantle from Carter.

    I just skimmed your post again, and i wouldnt attack anyone's grammar there chief, because you aren't exactly Walt Whitman.
    Last edited by KingPosey; 01-28-2013 at 12:45 AM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You seem to think you're so intelligent. You have your opinion, I have mine. Btw, GG has four fingers.
    Haha he is the guy trying to pump up his own intelligence behind a keyboard? You're Annoying, I can't stand guys that do what you're doing in this debate. You don't even realize it, and you can't help it, it's like a compulsion.

    The digs that have nothing to do with the discussion give you a sense of victory so you think you're "winning", but you're losing man. Have you ever watche someone embarrass themselves and you have to look away because they just don't see the reality of the situation unfolding?

    Learn to debate by attacking the topic, not finding something else unrelated to go after man, it will help you down the road.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Land Of The SideShow
    Posts
    896
    vCash
    1500
    First of all VC's closest competition was Jason Richardson not Gerald Green... This year I would get DeRozan, Jeff Teague, Ibaka, and bring back a past winner like either VC or J Rich,

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,292
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Please don't start the grammar stuff with me, I'm not the poster that would carry any weight with, mostly because i know that im educated, and it just makes you look desperate to find leverage, but mostly just makes you look like a desperate person that looks for that little slice of power that you can't get anywhere else in your life besides hiding behind your keyboard and taking lazy digs at people on the Internet.

    I would expand on that but we all already know what you're life is like once you take a deep sigh, log off PSD, and ask your mom if you can have 10 bucks for gas

    Also, I recognize talent, and I recognize Gerald Green isnt anywhere near VC in his prime.

    People are also quick to label guys the next "one", but just because someone's time has passed by, doesnt mean there is a next guy to be "the one".

    And it sure as **** isnt Gerald Green that takes up the mantle from Carter.

    I just skimmed your post again, and i wouldnt attack anyone's grammar there chief, because you aren't exactly Walt Whitman.
    http://leadingandlovingit.com/wp-con...12/08/burn.jpg


    #wankfortiggins

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,433
    vCash
    1000

    Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,433
    vCash
    1000
    Put Terrence Ross in it. **** Jeff Green, it would be like Shannon Brown all over again, but probably worse. I wanna see good dunks, none of this glow in the dark, jumping over the shortest part of the car and blowing the candles gimmick.

    Sim League Spurs
    Gary Payton | Tim Duncan
    2000-01: NBA Finalist
    2001-02: First Round

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •