Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Jeff Green

vCash

Jeff Green

Does anyone else think Green should be in the dunk contest this year\ Or at least be considered for it. His dunk today on Bosh was filthy. What do other people think?

Celts, Sox, Pats, Bruins

#PrayforStanton
    #Wiggins/Parker/Smart

vCash
    No offense, but I don't think the dunk contest is something people care about anymore

vCash
    Another awesome dunk by Green. He's putting up some of the best of the season, but I'd rather he stay healthy and not risk injury in the contest.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    looking like Shawn Kemp,, i was very impressed with his play today

vCash
    I wish he would practice his jumper. We know he can dunk, but his 15-20ft jumper looks awful at times. I hold my breath when he takes a shot.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Strange guy and strange year. I had pretty much decided after the Hawks game that he wasn't worth the effort, then he shows up in the Miami game.

Trick or treat. Let's see if Doc can make him more treat.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Strange guy and strange year. I had pretty much decided after the Hawks game that he wasn't worth the effort, then he shows up in the Miami game.

Trick or treat. Let's see if Doc can make him more treat.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Yeah his defense is key, I like him driving to the basket also. I don't like him on catch and shot.

His first step is great, would like him to post more to. I watched every Gtown Hoyas game, he's got a little game with his back to basket. Works against smaller match-ups.

Last, I would love to see him crash the glass (IE Charles Barkley). I know they are different players but would love to see the effort.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    I think Jeff Green is one of the best in-game dunkers in the league, but I don't think he'd have the creativity to win the dunk contest. I see him as more of a power dunker. He could also use the rest.

2013-2014 BOSTON CELTICS

RONDO / PRESSEY
    BRADLEY / BAYLESS / JOHNSON
    GREEN / WALLACE / BOGANS
    BASS / HUMPHRIES / FAVERANI
    SULLINGER / OLYNYK / ANTHONY

vCash
    I love Green's reaction after the dunk. **** Bosh.

vCash
    Bosh almost blocked Greens armpit, almost Chris, almost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Polish Post View Post
    I think Jeff Green is one of the best in-game dunkers in the league, but I don't think he'd have the creativity to win the dunk contest. I see him as more of a power dunker. He could also use the rest.
    Agreed. He is more of power type dunker. More in game effect than dunk contest highlights. Yes he needs the rest.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    I doubt Green would even be interested in doing it. He just seems like way too much of a reserved guy to do something as flashy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    I wish Green would show more fire. I am unsure if its in him. I think it would help his game.

LARRY BIRD