Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Lakers Need 48 wins to make the playoffs

As they said on the pre game show Lakes need 48 Wins to make the playoffs.

That means they have to go 29-8 the rest of the way after this great victory. Not going to be easy but this win goes to show they can beat anyone when they play right. And clearly that means Kobe being the distributor and energizing the team.

This is going to be fun. Watching climb the mountain and the becoming the scariest 8 seed in nba history.

vCash
    It's not about total wins. It's about making up wins on HOU and whoever is in front of them. They are 5 games in the win column behind HOU (the 8 seed).

A specific number of wins to make the playoffs is completely inaccurate.

vCash
    If the rest of the teams above them win all their games? Portland,Huston,and Denver might fall! Bring them on!

vCash
    Its going to be tough but lets hope they can getting wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    It's not about total wins. It's about making up wins on HOU and whoever is in front of them. They are 5 games in the win column behind HOU (the 8 seed).

Clearly u take things too literally. Recent history has shown that in the western conference it takes about 48 plus wins to be in the top 8. If they are not at 48 wins then its a long shot. So I think projecting forward how well they have to play is the correct way of looking at it my friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kendodgerfan View Post
    Clearly u take things too literally. Recent history has shown that in the western conference it takes about 48 plus wins to be in the top 8. If they are not at 48 wins then its a long shot. So I think projecting forward how well they have to play is the correct way of looking at it my friend.
    I'm just saying it's pointless to say how many wins we need when we really have no idea. The most important number right now is 4.

4 games out of a playoff spot.

vCash
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    I'm just saying it's pointless to say how many wins we need when we really have no idea. The most important number right now is 4.

4 games out of a playoff spot.
    This
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    wake me up when we hit 35 wins

vCash
    as of now we'd still get trounced in the first round

vCash
    The western 8th seed could be 42-40 this year, this is dumb to talk about past years records.

vCash
    History doesnt dictate future. You keep an eye on games back not a target win percentage. Just keep winning though. lol.

vCash

Agreed

vCash
    As they said on the pre game show Lakes need 48 Wins to make the playoffs.

That means they have to go 29-8 the rest of the way after this great victory. Not going to be easy but this win goes to show they can beat anyone when they play right. And clearly that means Kobe being the distributor and energizing the team.

This is going to be fun. Watching climb the mountain and the becoming the scariest 8 seed in nba history.
    No we don't

vCash
    2 encouraging wins in a row.. to be honest i think the players are just taking it one game at a time, I dont think they say oh we gotta win 30 more games or whatever, so that's how I'm gonna take it, one at a time. I'll keep up with the standings but that's about it

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast