Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    How are they better than Miami?

LeBron is a better rebounder, passer, defender and leader than Durant. Only thing KD has on LeBron is rebounding.

Not to mention that Bosh is better than any big men on OKC and Ray Allen is just as effective if not more than Martin.

The wild card will be Wade vs Westbrook.
    lmao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Lmao, OKC plays the same style Miami does. Miami matches well with OKC because they are small as well. No one plays better against small teams than Miami. If they meet with OKC, Miami wins in 5 or 6. Durant never outplays LeBron, ever. I've yet to see it happen. Westbrook has never dominated Miami besides that one game where he went for 42. Ibaka has been practically useless against Heat. Sorry, you can beat any other team except Heat.
    lmao

vCash
    Miami is a terrible matchup for them.

LBJ>Durant
    Wade>Westbrook (although it's close, I'd give it to Wade still)
    Bosh>Ibaka

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    there's a reason why they play the games. otherwise last year you could make a post about giving the title to the spurs already.
    he probably did....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    but to make the playoffs they would have to win like 66-70% of their games, which would mean they would fix majority of their issues, hence why i would reluctantly put them as one of the teams that are title favs...
    IF the Lakers are in the playoffs, that means they are playing very good basketball and will be a nightmare scenario for any one who plays them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    IF the Lakers are in the playoffs, that means they are playing very good basketball and will be a nightmare scenario for any one who plays them.
    Or the Rockets, Blazers, and Jazz all decided to be really bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    yes sir.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    LeBron is a better rebounder, passer, defender and leader than Durant. Only thing KD has on LeBron is rebounding.
    wait, so who's the better rebounder?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Miami is a terrible matchup for them.

LBJ>Durant
    Wade>Westbrook (although it's close, I'd give it to Wade still)
    Bosh>Ibaka
    This method some people use to determine the better team between the two is so unbelievably flawed.

vCash
    Absolutely not! I mean... "the Lakers are back afterall" HAHA!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88
    How are they better than Miami?

Not to mention that Bosh is better than any big men on OKC and Ray Allen is just as effective if not more than Martin.

The wild card will be Wade vs Westbrook.
    Well thought out statement. You just blatantly contradicted yourself.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    the reason Miami won the championship last year is cause the Heats roll players showed up to the finals and the OKC'S didnt all games were close except game 5 tht was an arse whoopin and for OKC standards they didnt shoot well from the free throw line which plays a big part in winning games. Funny thing i saw during the Celtic/Heat game last night was how biased the commentators r when it comes to Lebron at one point in the game they praised Lebron for how he extends his forearm to create space and then like 5 minutes later they say Pierce got away with a push off with his forearm i laughed until the 2nd overtime was over now dont take me wrong on this one i like Lebron way more than Pierce but i just thought it was funny am i the only person who thinks it is painful to watch the heat in the closing seconds of games

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tht_one_guy View Post
    the reason Miami won the championship last year is cause the Heats roll players showed up to the finals and the OKC'S didnt all games were close except game 5 tht was an arse whoopin and for OKC standards they didnt shoot well from the free throw line which plays a big part in winning games. Funny thing i saw during the Celtic/Heat game last night was how biased the commentators r when it comes to Lebron at one point in the game they praised Lebron for how he extends his forearm to create space and then like 5 minutes later they say Pierce got away with a push off with his forearm i laughed until the 2nd overtime was over now dont take me wrong on this one i like Lebron way more than Pierce but i just thought it was funny am i the only person who thinks it is painful to watch the heat in the closing seconds of games
    The Hubie Brown effect. Every fan thinks he has it in for their team. Every time the Heat did something good: "it's unfortunate, blah blah blah." Every shot that Brandon Bass made was also the greatest shot in the history of the world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    The Hubie Brown effect. Every fan thinks he has it in for their team. Every time the Heat did something good: "it's unfortunate, blah blah blah." Every shot that Brandon Bass made was also the greatest shot in the history of the world.
    not really sure where u got all tht from my post but whatever
    Last edited by tht_one_guy; 01-28-2013 at 11:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tht_one_guy View Post
    not really sure where u got all tht from my post but whatever
    Did you not mention biased commentators, or am I just seeing things?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast