• Gilbert Arenas

2 20.00%
  • Delonte West

5 50.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jeremy Pargo
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Delonte West

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash
    Pargo would be my pick over West. Pargo had been a starter this season and can step right in. We don't know Delonte's conditioning, and he's missed a ton of games each of the last several seasons. His health, both mental and physical, can't be counted on.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    I'd rather stick with who we got.

vCash
    First choice, stick with what we got. Avery can break pressure even if he's not a pure point guard. He's too quick for someone to press and he did fine last year while Rondo was out. All he needs to do is get the ball up court and into the plays where the ball starts to move. I don't want some new PG who can't play D and doesn't know our schemes. If we lose and don't make the playoffs - fine, we build through the draft.

vCash
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Mavs say Mike James to sign rest of season. James' 2nd 10-day deal expires tonight. Rondo-less Celts, I'm told, had interest if Mavs passed
    Could of had one of the GOATs

vCash
    Need to talk with Sacremento and get two of Aaron Brooks, Fredette, & I. Thomas for Brandon Bass & Barbosa or something... It's hard to get size and I think that the 2 point guards would be more important, a scoring (attacking) & traditional would be awesome... Delonte West would just be adding another SG, maybe with better handles but he isn't a play maker by any means.

Where is Melo, how is he looking? Y'all just need him to rebound and play paint protection defense and the size will be fine...

Aaron Brooks\Isiah Thomas\Jimmer Fredetter <--- Pick 2
    Avery Bradley\Jason Terry\Courtney Lee
    Paul Pierce\Jeff Green
    Garnett\Sullinger\Wilcox
    Melo\J. Collins\ Garnett

I think y'all could work with dealing Bass, Barbosa, and one of J. Terry or C. Lee. Y'all could grab a better rebounding\defense big as well.

Playoff team but maybe not a real contender though unless the fit works perfectly, it's better than nothing though... Pierce would have to go if y'all want a guaranteed shot at winning, or Garnett, I wouldn't want to see either leave though... And the third option, blow it up which I wouldn't want to see either..

I say roll with the team, make the PG adjustment & a decent back up defensive big (or stick with Fab & Collins)

BTW, I don't if any of these players can be traded nor if they work money wise

I was gonna say Mike James would be a decent backup PG, maybe even give Toronto a buzz for John Lucas...

vCash
    One thing good about us losing Rose was that the rest of the team came together and I think y'all will benefit in the same way with losing Rondo. The offense just has to change, more ball movement...

vCash
    Barbosa
    Melo
    Bass
    Picks

Reddick
    Nelson
    _______
    Pierce

for

Pau

-----

Gasol/Wilcox/Collins
    KG/Sullinger
    Green/Lee
    Bradley/Reddick
    Nelson/Terry
    Last edited by Nighthawk; 01-28-2013 at 12:30 AM.

vCash
    Griz fan here...what would y'all give us for Rudy? Heard some trade rumors between our teams...I'm just gonna throw this trade out there, and y'all tell me if y'all would accept it or not...My unbiased opinion is that it's pretty fair and could help both teams.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbnyov6

I'm not even sure how much I like giving Rudy up for Pierce because of the age factor, but if we could get some of your shooters while giving you a good point guard in Bayless, I don't think I'd be upset at all...If we traded Rudy for Pierce straight up, I'd be pretty pissed(not taking anything away from Pierce, he's great, but he's turning 36 in October). Also, I would throw Tony Wroten in there, but he seriously has looked like a little Rondo since he's been getting more PT after that trade we made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    I'd rather stick with who we got.
    Totally agree... Doc can cut and paste a backcourt with Bradley, Lee, Terry and Barbosa...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Two thoughts here. I think getting a back up type PG is needed. (Rondo injury) I think this could bring this team together. Sure it doesn't help the Celtics, but maybe this team can come together.

The other option is trading away parts for the future. I just don't see that happening.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    D. West? Not a true PG but he knows the players, system and coach.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    If they cant sign Fisher, I say trade for Tinsley from Utah.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bcpbagm

vCash
    Sign Anthony Carter and blow this thing up once and for all...

Trade away as much as you can for picks and expiring contracts... Tank the rest of the season and try and get a top 5 pick. #ComeInLazzForShabazz

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast