Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    i got the same thing out of the title as he did before i even opened up the thread! and a TRUE bucks fan? is that what you consider yourself? Where are your post from when the bucks missed the playoffs all these years past? its funny that they start winning and all of a sudden our forum grows. which isnt a bad thing but it is when you come in n bicker with posters who are and have been on this forum for awhile now and have been here supporting the team even when we were the laughing stock of the league!

and im not time4change's mother lol its just that he is one of the few good posters in the bucks forum that has been here threw the ups and downs and its about respect in which you gain from other posters over time! you yourself are not starting off so hott is what im saying! Whatever im going to drop it because its not worth infractions over and i hope you are a true bucks fan and will be here long term but starting sh&t with people (and thats what your doing) is a good way to 1.get banned 2.not earn respect from other posters on your teams forums!

whatever whats done is done, but i will wrap it up by saying the title with the !!!! at the end does make it seem like your emplying that your happy and excited about rondo being hurt.

look through the forum and see when the last time on here any bucks forum poster has had an internet arguement with eachother, it just dont happen so just stop n welcome to the forum!

dont go and qoute this and start anything more bc i will not respond just please be more respectful to other!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6216201

Sparky, Gary Ellerson, Leroy Butler ask is Jennings in? Then talk does Stern snub Jennings so he gets less money? Then Leroy say then this is a conspiracy? Then Sparky asks do you match if offered $15M per? Leroy Butler says yes cause we have nothing left.
    i agree that we have to over pay, we have to, to get mid level players so might as well pay our own all star caliber player to stay! I personally dont want jennings to get in to light even more of a fire under his *** and get him playing with a chip on his shoulder like he did his rookie year bc he was mad he wasnt picked higher! Also i think if he gets to the ASG it may cost us a bit more on an offer sheet from another team to keep brandon!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    i got the same thing out of the title as he did before i even opened up the thread! and a TRUE bucks fan? is that what you consider yourself? Where are your post from when the bucks missed the playoffs all these years past? its funny that they start winning and all of a sudden our forum grows. which isnt a bad thing but it is when you come in n bicker with posters who are and have been on this forum for awhile now and have been here supporting the team even when we were the laughing stock of the league!

and im not time4change's mother lol its just that he is one of the few good posters in the bucks forum that has been here threw the ups and downs and its about respect in which you gain from other posters over time! you yourself are not starting off so hott is what im saying! Whatever im going to drop it because its not worth infractions over and i hope you are a true bucks fan and will be here long term but starting sh&t with people (and thats what your doing) is a good way to 1.get banned 2.not earn respect from other posters on your teams forums!

whatever whats done is done, but i will wrap it up by saying the title with the !!!! at the end does make it seem like your emplying that your happy and excited about rondo being hurt.

look through the forum and see when the last time on here any bucks forum poster has had an internet arguement with eachother, it just dont happen so just stop n welcome to the forum!

dont go and qoute this and start anything more bc i will not respond just please be more respectful to other!
    First I signed up less than a year ago and don't sit on here posting everyday. I couldn't really post the past several years b/c I literally was not here. Obviously you are being one-sided with the disagreement with Time and I b/c you would see that Time made a false assumption and continued to ride it and not accept fault for it after I explained of my intent....This being Time saying that I was excited that Rondo was injured, which is an utter lie. The title: Rondo out of All-Star game!!! does not in any way, shape, or form IMPLY that I am excited he is injured. In fact I never say in the title that he was injured. I merely stated he was out with exclamation points. Also if there were this confusion, all one would have to do is open the thread and read my first entry which does not say anything about me being excited about his injury, but with the implied excitement of an open spot on the team. Again I think anyone could come to the conclusion that with Rondo out, there is a chance of BJ getting in. I guess you boys see exclamation points and you start flyin off the handle with conspiracy theories. It's pretty damn funny. Also read the posts; I am not starting **** like you say. I am merely helping others understand a simple thread with a simple meaning which is : With RONDO OUT OF THE ALL-STAR GAME, a reserve will be chosen with a slight chance that BJ or Monte could be selected. I can't explain this any clearer. I mean if he were missing the game b/c of a birth in the family, I would have still wrote the thread the same way. And I would have still had the same intent and that is Rondo is out and possibly BJ or Monte is in. The fact is I don't care what is keeping Rondo out, I just care that he is out. Just go back and start all over and read my first entry, but read it without the intent of trying to find some crazy underlying meaning. Here it is again:

Rondo out of all-star game!!!!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...cl-rest-season

Rondo has a torn ACL and will be out of the All-Star game and the rest of the season obviously, freeing up an all-star spot. I wonder if Jennings or Ellis get chosen now.

I am merely and simply stating a fact, with the last sentence being used to start a conversation. It doesn't get any more simple than that. And then Time comes along and starts **** as you say. But it's all good. I just hope if I post more that I don't have to take up a page for you guys to explain in detail every sentence I write. We shall see. GO BUCKS! BJ droppin 30. Big game tonight against Chicago.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-30-2013 at 10:42 AM.

vCash
    I wish no one injured in sports. But honestly same thought crossed my mind who is Stern picking to replace injured Rondo when it happened that night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    First I signed up less than a year ago and don't sit on here posting everyday. I couldn't really post the past several years b/c I literally was not here. Obviously you are being one-sided with the disagreement with Time and I b/c you would see that Time made a false assumption and continued to ride it and not accept fault for it after I explained of my intent....This being Time saying that I was excited that Rondo was injured, which is an utter lie. The title: Rondo out of All-Star game!!! does not in any way, shape, or form IMPLY that I am excited he is injured. In fact I never say in the title that he was injured. I merely stated he was out with exclamation points. Also if there were this confusion, all one would have to do is open the thread and read my first entry which does not say anything about me being excited about his injury, but with the implied excitement of an open spot on the team. Again I think anyone could come to the conclusion that with Rondo out, there is a chance of BJ getting in. I guess you boys see exclamation points and you start flyin off the handle with conspiracy theories. It's pretty damn funny. Also read the posts; I am not starting **** like you say. I am merely helping others understand a simple thread with a simple meaning which is : With RONDO OUT OF THE ALL-STAR GAME, a reserve will be chosen with a slight chance that BJ or Monte could be selected. I can't explain this any clearer. I mean if he were missing the game b/c of a birth in the family, I would have still wrote the thread the same way. And I would have still had the same intent and that is Rondo is out and possibly BJ or Monte is in. The fact is I don't care what is keeping Rondo out, I just care that he is out. Just go back and start all over and read my first entry, but read it without the intent of trying to find some crazy underlying meaning. Here it is again:

Rondo out of all-star game!!!!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...cl-rest-season

Rondo has a torn ACL and will be out of the All-Star game and the rest of the season obviously, freeing up an all-star spot. I wonder if Jennings or Ellis get chosen now.

I am merely and simply stating a fact, with the last sentence being used to start a conversation. It doesn't get any more simple than that. And then Time comes along and starts **** as you say. But it's all good. I just hope if I post more that I don't have to take up a page for you guys to explain in detail every sentence I write. We shall see. GO BUCKS! BJ droppin 30. Big game tonight against Chicago.

Maybe you should make better threads? Or like I said, think before you type.

I wish no one injured in sports. But honestly same thought crossed my mind who is Stern picking to replace injured Rondo when it happened that night.
    Right, but did you make a thread about it?
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I'm not going to argue anymore. This is just getting ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Maybe you should make better threads? Or like I said, think before you type.

This statement has no merit. Obviously you have trouble admitting your mistakes, which is fine. If you don't want to accept what I wrote and what I explained to you after you misinterpreted what I wrote, then you are just naive and need to stop making up your own interpretations of other people's writings.

Right, but did you make a thread about it?

Right, but did you make a thread about it?[/

I didn't make a thread about it. I wrote a thread about there being an empty spot on the East reserves. Why can't you get that through your thick skull. Learn to read.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-30-2013 at 11:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I'm not going to argue anymore. This is just getting ridiculous.
    This is ridiculous. You are deep in denial. Stop making up your own interpretations of other people's writings, especially after the numerous attempts by me to exactly tell you what the thread was about. I get you not understanding, but even after I explained to you what the thread was about, and you still continue to try to tell me what I MEANT is just sad, childish, and ridiculous on your part. Just stop posting already.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-30-2013 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    I don't wish injury on anyone as well. Apparently to Time4change, whom likes to draw conclusions from an exclamation point, thinks I do, even though I have explained to him time and time again that the thread was about there being an open spot on the reserves. But Time is dead set on deciding what other people meant in their posts, even after they explain to him what they meant.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-30-2013 at 11:45 PM.

vCash
    Yep your right Hoji.

Hey, here from you again when the Bucks are on another win streak. lol

vCash
    Lopez got the reserve spot.

vCash
    Bulls’ Noah May Skip All-Star Game

February 10, 2013

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah has acknowledged that he is willing to miss next weekend’s All-Star Game if his injured right foot doesn’t improve from plantar fasciitis.

Noah said Sunday that as much as he wants to play in the All-Star Game, he must put his team first.

“To me, [the All-Star Game is] pretty important,” Noah said after Sunday’s practice at the Berto Center. “I mean, it’s not that important, but it’s something I want to do. I also have to do what’s right for the team. There’s obviously a bigger picture than the All-Star Game. We’ll see.”

Noah said he believed he would play against the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau called him a game-time decision.

via Scott Powers of ESPN Chicago
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/daily-nba-news/

Third time maybe a charm for Jennings? But now after being a triple reserve. Mehhh

vCash
    Carmelo Anthony May Miss All-Star Game

February 14, 2013

Carmelo Anthony said a “deep” right arm contusion he suffered on Wednesday night may sideline him for Sunday’s NBA All-Star Game.

The New York Knicks forward suffered the injury early in the first quarter of the Knicks’ 92-88 loss to Toronto when DeMar DeRozan elbowed him in the arm on a drive.

Anthony said he felt numbness throughout the game and called the contusion “kind of deep.”

If he feels discomfort leading up to Sunday evening’s game, Anthony said he would sit out rather than risk further injury.

“I’m not going to force it, definitely not going to force it,” Anthony said. “As bad as I would want to play in the All-Star Game, participate, if I can’t go, I can’t go. Nothing I can do about that.”

Ian Begley of ESPNNewYork.com
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/daily-nba-news/

Wow Jennings might have another chance at all star game. Still haven't heard any latest from Noah if he sits out or not. So if Melo and Noah sits out. Josh Smith,Boozer,Jennings,Ellis could be 2 of them 4 going in. Not to read into it. But might happen. Unless we trade our backcourt to the west.

vCash
    Noah Aims to Play in First All-Star Game

February 14, 2013

Joakim Noah is headed to Houston for All-Star Weekend and he indicated Wednesday evening he intends to play in Sunday night’s game.

Noah, who has been battling plantar fasciitis in his right foot for the past month, played the most active game since he returned last week in pulling down 16 rebounds and scoring 10 points in 43 minutes Wednesday in a 71-69 loss to the Boston Celtics.

“Barring any unforeseen setbacks [he'll play],” Thibodeau said. “But he’ll make a good decision. He’s managing it fine right now, and we’ll see where he is before he gets to the game. But I think he’ll be fine.”

This will mark the first All-Star appearance for Noah, an honor he is extremely excited about. He accepted congratulatory handshakes from teammates after the game and smiled as he iced his aching foot.

via Nick Friedell of ESPNChicago.com
    Guess two spots wont be open. But sounds like Melo might sit out.

vCash
    Redd, in the early 2000's, is the last Bucks player to appear in an all star game correct?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast