Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Melo may skip all star game.......3rd time a charm for Jennings?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...cl-rest-season

Rondo has a torn ACL and will be out of the All-Star game and the rest of the season obviously, freeing up an all-star spot. I wonder if Jennings or Ellis get chosen now.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 02-14-2013 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Don't know why you're getting excited by a guy getting injured. Especially someone as good as Rondo. Jennings should have made it in the first place but I think Brooke Lopez will probably get the nod now.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Don't know why you're getting excited by a guy getting injured. Especially someone as good as Rondo. Jennings should have made it in the first place but I think Brooke Lopez will probably get the nod now.

I think you are missing my point and thinking negatively like you always do. I am excited about the chance of BJ or Ellis getting in. As far as Rondo being hurt, I could not care less....except for the fact that it frees open an East spot.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-27-2013 at 11:02 PM.

vCash
    This happened last year as well. Only reason why Jennings had a chance last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    I think you are missing my point and thinking negatively like you always do. I am excited about the chance of BJ or Ellis getting in. As far as Rondo being hurt, I could not care less....except for the fact that it frees open an East spot.
    Sorry I just must have a little more moral fiber.

Just find it irritating when someone gets excited over someone getting injured. Our team would be **** if that happened to Jennings. Also, getting in now doesn't even matter. He's getting in on a technicality, didn't earn it.

vCash
    If we get a player in the All Star game I want them to earn it, not get a gift to get in.

vCash
    Sorry I just must have a little more moral fiber.

Just find it irritating when someone gets excited over someone getting injured. Our team would be **** if that happened to Jennings. Also, getting in now doesn't even matter. He's getting in on a technicality, didn't earn it.
    Again you are missing the point of my post which I tried to clarify, and yet it still eludes you. I don't think you have more moral fiber, but you do have more confusion. I am excited for the chance that BJ can get in now, not that Rondo is hurt. You should really read the posts before you jump on your high horse.

vCash
    If we get a player in the All Star game I want them to earn it, not get a gift to get in.
    See I like to think positively. If we get a guy in I will be happy that we are represented and enjoy the game with our guy in it. And I think there is some sort of merit with getting chosen to replace an injured player. There are a lot of players deserving of an All-Star spot, so to be chosen for starters, reserves, or to even replace a reserve is all recognition to me.

vCash
    Jennings will probably be a career snub like Rod Strickland was.

vCash
    Again you are missing the point of my post which I tried to clarify, and yet it still eludes you. I don't think you have more moral fiber, but you do have more confusion. I am excited for the chance that BJ can get in now, not that Rondo is hurt. You should really read the posts before you jump on your high horse.
    Ok.

vCash

I think you should get off your "high horse" time 4 change is one of the truest bucks fans and posters on this site and is always looking at the positives of this team unless it comes to ellis which no one can blame him on that one! If you are a bucks fan and going to be posting in this forum i think its best for you to not come in here and talk **** like a 5 yr old! With your 62 post i realize that your new here but time4 has been here awhile and is a reputable poster! If your going to talk **** to a fan of the same team im sure most posters on the bucks forum would rather not have you post! Why we all may not agree fact is we have a small fan base and even smaller amount of bucks forum posters, and it is nice to see more people joining the forum to talk bucks basketball since they're winning this year but have respect for other posters here!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    I really don't think Jennings deserved to get in good player yes but he has to up his shooting percentage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    I think you should get off your "high horse" time 4 change is one of the truest bucks fans and posters on this site and is always looking at the positives of this team unless it comes to ellis which no one can blame him on that one! If you are a bucks fan and going to be posting in this forum i think its best for you to not come in here and talk **** like a 5 yr old! With your 62 post i realize that your new here but time4 has been here awhile and is a reputable poster! If your going to talk **** to a fan of the same team im sure most posters on the bucks forum would rather not have you post! Why we all may not agree fact is we have a small fan base and even smaller amount of bucks forum posters, and it is nice to see more people joining the forum to talk bucks basketball since they're winning this year but have respect for other posters here!
    I think you need to calm down. Who is really acting like a 5 year old here. We had a discussion and squashed it. I didn't know you were his Mom. I think you need to reread the posts and understand that time4 was in the wrong by not correctly reading my posts. Also I have no idea where you read that presumed me to be talking ****. I think he needs to read posts, understand them, and then respond. Obviously you don't understand the back and forth we had, and you like he, could not fully understand the original post. This is all well and good, which is why I explained it to him, albeit, it took a little while for him to understand. And now apparently you need further instruction to reread the posts to fully understand as well. I was not attacking him, but in fact he was falsely attacking me. So Mother of Time4, you need to get off your high horse as well, and stop fighting other's battles. Actually it was just a miscommunication which we discussed. You tell me to have respect for other posters when you are attacking me and Time4 falsely attacked me. I think many of us would rather you not post here if you are gonna have a problem with people having open debate, or with people simply clarifying their posts for other's to understand.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-29-2013 at 02:19 AM.

vCash
    You guys see on NBA.com the vote on who should replace Rondo in the All-Star game?

Brook Lopez 29k
    Carlos Boozer 11k
    J.R. Smith 73k
    Josh Smith 25k
    Brandon Jennings 37k

BJ getting more love than Lopez. The JR votes are just too funny to me. Obviously a lot of New Yorkers voting. Didn't they say that he is in a little slump right now (something like 4 for 25 or something) in the Atlanta game they played.
    Last edited by hojihoj; 01-29-2013 at 02:21 AM.

vCash
    Has to be a back court player. I said that in the NBA forums.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast