Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Clips go all in, trading Bledsoe+Odom+Butler/DJ for KG/Pierce
    Odom and Butler are expiring right? I deff like this trade

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Clips go all in, trading Bledsoe+Odom+Butler/DJ for KG/Pierce
    I doubt the Celtics want a back court of Rondo, Bradley and Bledsoe.

vCash
    Im hoping we trade Brown and Telfair, and Gortat for the right price

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Rudy gay will be a wizards
    dwight a nets
    gasol in memhis
    love to lakers
    Not gonna happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    I doubt the Celtics want a back court of Rondo, Bradley and Bledsoe.
    If we were to trade for Bledsoe, depending on how he plays as a starter the rest of the season, Rondo could become extremely expendable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Sullinger ever finishes an NBA season in the top 75 in Win Shares, I'll quit the forum.
    ^^ Deal taken! ^^

vCash
    Hedo Turk & JJ Reddick for Rudy Gay. MEM gets a shooter in JJ with an exipiring contract & Hedo's contract expires after next season & can be bought out at the beginning of next season. ORL gets a good building block in Rudy Gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Lebron for Chris Duhon
    Why would LA do this?

vCash
    I could see Denver looking for a shooter/low post player. Somebody who makes it so that the team doesn't live or die by the fastbreak. Reddick looks like a fit. It would be difficult for me to let go of Chandler (provides solid defense, can hit shots of his own) but you need to be able to hit 3's consistently this day in age. Koufos has played well this year but if the team feels they can upgrade at the position I'd suspect they'd look Al Jefferson or Gasol (a far shot).

vCash
    Durant,Westbrook,Ibaka and 2 1st round picks for Luke Walton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingGreen9 View Post
    Odom and Butler are expiring right? I deff like this trade
    Odom is expiring this offseason, but Butler has another year left for 8 million.

vCash
    I would love to see the Celtics make a trade but honestly I do not see them trading Pierce or KG allowing a trade with his no trade clause. The Atlanta Hawks need to move Josh Smith, he will not be resigning and they will walk away with nothing. I think Josh Smith to Detroit for their 1st round pick Andre Dummond and Tayshaun Prince would be a good move for the franchise
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bajgpdd

Why for Clippers?
    They get the best defensice low post guy in Garnett and a guy who can create his own shot in Pierce. Makes them instant favorites for the West.

Why would Garnett not veto the trade?
    He is from LA. Will get to end his career in sunny LA, while challenging for a title on a team that has a legit chance to win it all. With Pierce also in the trade, I don't see KG saying no to the trade.

Why would Boston do it?
    They get an athletic big man on a reasonable contract, a great prospect in Bledsoe, a serviceable player in Butler with a short and relatively cheap contract and an expiring contract in Odom. They can go ahead and just waive Odom as we all know Odom can't play if he's not near the beach.

Maybe the Clippers can pick him up from waivers then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Why would LA do this?
    In a heartbeat! LeBron would be a solid upgrade for that backup PG spot. He'd have to get past Steve Blake though.

vCash
    Rumours have it that Raps REALLY want to land Gay and are willing to ship out Calderon and Ed Davis to do so http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...zzlies-sources

To Memphis
    Jose Calderon
    Ed Davis

To Toronto
    Rudy Gay
    Darrel Arthur

That's just a rumour though, and the Grizzlies may very well stick with what they have following the Cleveland cash dump.

There's also talk circulating that both PGs, Calderon and Lowry, could be moved by deadline. And obviously Bargnani, but he's been on the trading block for a while - and injured for a while - so that's likely not happening. Toronto will be an active trading partner if they're given the opportunity this month, and with two serviceable PGs potentially at their disposal that may very well happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLPRIMETIME21 View Post
    I would love to see the Celtics make a trade but honestly I do not see them trading Pierce or KG allowing a trade with his no trade clause. The Atlanta Hawks need to move Josh Smith, he will not be resigning and they will walk away with nothing. I think Josh Smith to Detroit for their 1st round pick Andre Dummond and Tayshaun Prince would be a good move for the franchise
    Why in the blue hell would they give up a high lotto pick, Drummond, and Prince who does not want to get traded. Josh doesn't hold that much value at this moment. Ferry wants optimal cap space for next season, that's his priority.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast