Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

NBA trade deadline predictions

Well I know there are other threads about this but I wanted to try something new. Come up with trades folks, but please think of realistic ones.

I was thinking these guys will get traded:

paul milsap or al jefferson (1 of the 2)
    pau gasol
    danny granger
    rudy gay
    marcin gortat
    kyle lowry
    andrea bargnani
    courtney lee
    jj reddick
    paul pierce or rajon rondo (1 of the 2)
    monta ellis
    wilson chandler

the teams that i think will make deals are:

celtics
    lakers
    grizzlies
    hawks
    bucks
    magic
    rockets
    raptors
    jazz
    bobcats
    wizards
    nuggets
    and other teams, but these are the teams that will make significant moves, in my opinion.

Come up with trades, what do u think can happen?

vCash
    I like the possibility of pau gasol for andrea bargnani and kyle lowry. the lakers get an amazing point guard that can help on the defensive end, bolster the lakers bench and keep things running when steve nash isn't on the court. andrea bargnani is that stretch 4 that just needs to stand at the 3 point line, similar to what ryan anderson and rashard lewis were able to do in orlando with dwight.
    the raptors get a nice big man to pair with fellow spainiard jose calderon, he makes this team even more competitive and gives them a guy that they can possibly build around or make a small run with for the next couple years.

I like the possibility of paul pierce for rudy gay. I think gay can inject the youth into the celtics team and would make a nice running mate with rajon rondo at point guard (he did claim he would like gay on the celtics). The grizzlies save money with paul pierce partially gaurunteed contract and he brings them that win now mode where they will be even better than they are right now.
    I also like the possibility of the celtics trading jeff green and courtney lee to the suns for jared dudley and marcin gortat. the celtics get a nice center to help down low, get a 3 point shooter and pair that with rudy gay and you've got a nice rebuilt celtics team which will be much better than they are right now.

rondo, bradley, gay, kg, gortat
    bench: dudley, terry, bass, sullinger, and whatever else is left
    of course other players would be involved and possibly avery bradley would have to be moved but I don't think danny ainge wants to do that.

I think the nuggets will figure out a way to make a package out of their deep bench/team to get themselves some help downlow or some 3 point shooting. they can try and trade for jj reddick in order to get some 3 point shooting, possibly packaging timofey mosgov with wilson chandler and a draft pick for reddick and someone like glen davis... idk. there is a possibility of rajon rondo to the nuggets, but I doubt that happens.

the jazz are going to face problem with which big man they must trade, milsap or jefferson. I think jefferson can possibly give them more and isn't really valuable to the team's young core down low of kanter and favors. Milsap can play with those 2 but Jefferson will just slow them down. so if they can possibly trade jefferson to the bucks for monta ellis then that would be amazing for both sides.

I think the pacers will explore the possibility of trading danny granger, but im not sure if they will find any takers. the nets might seem like a possibility but who can they offer? khris humphries and marshon brooks? I dont know if that is enough. but we will see.

I see the rockets possibly trading for josh smith or paul milsap if a deal can fall through, but they would have to get rid of asik, lin, or parsons in any potential deal, which makes it difficult for something to happen.
    I think after one trade happens, the next will follow.

well, come up with trades... lets go!

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

vCash
    Nets always make a deal

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Evan Turner, Thad Young and a 2013 1st for Josh Smith?

Then use Josh to recruit Howard. Jrue, Josh and Dwight.

Josh's last year and Bynum come off the books, lets the Sixers sign Dwight and then extend Josh.

If Josh can't get Howard to PHI, then make a run at Al Jefferson for Jrue, Josh and Al

vCash
    Lebron for Chris Duhon

vCash
    Eric Bledsoe to the Celtics seems possible now since Rondo shredded his ACL.

vCash
    Pistons will trade Stuckey

Don't **** with the Dirty D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsalame123 View Post
    I also like the possibility of the celtics trading jeff green and courtney lee to the suns for jared dudley and marcin gortat. the celtics get a nice center to help down low, get a 3 point shooter and pair that with rudy gay and you've got a nice rebuilt celtics team which will be much better than they are right now.
    Lee and Green have bad contracts and don't help us presently or in the future. No thanks to both. Suns aren't giving away their limited assets. Gortat and Dudley would bring back more than Lee and Green anyway.

vCash
    Lowry and Fields and to Boston for one of Bradley/Sullinger, Melo and Jeff Green

Ok that might be a stretch, but I have a feeling that Boston is going to be calling Toronto over the Pgs.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Eric Bledsoe to the Celtics seems possible now since Rondo shredded his ACL.
    What would the C's Offer? I Can't see it

vCash
    I think Calderon will finally be shipped out of Toronto.

vCash
    I can see the knicks tryin to get sessions from charlotte.

vCash
    Clips go all in, trading Bledsoe+Odom+Butler/DJ for KG/Pierce

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    with the clippers possibly struggling right now, I can see them trying to package deandre jordan with caron butler and eric bledsoe to get some stars on the team like possibly rudy gay or even paul pierce and kevin garnett, but I doubt it. I think they trade bledsoe if the right deal comes along.

I think the celtics will try and get lowry, possibly trading jeff green and courtney lee for lowry and someone else like landry fields or someone else like ed davis or amir johnson.

I like the possibility of josh smith to the sixers for young and turner, that would be huge! just imagine smith, holiday, and bynum..... and if howard is there then wow!!

I don't think pau gasol will get traded anymore, and with the injury to rondo I see the bucks staying pat and looking to make a run with this team so monta wont go. i see the hawks keeping smith as well and taking the risk of losing him in the summer.

so I see it coming down to paul milsap and rudy gay getting traded while other small trades will happen. but we will see.

I don't think anything will happen this week or next week, but I predict a major trade will happen the week of the all star break and then after the all star break, it will be huge with lots of trades this year to make up for what was lost last year in the deadline.

vCash
    Rudy gay will be a wizards
    dwight a nets
    gasol in memhis
    love to lakers
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast