Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd say about 95% of the lakers fans on this site have things in perspective. Of course you will find some that are such blind homers that they will start talking **** after 1 good win, but the rest of us understand what is going on and what still must be done.

Lakers fans are happy because their team played well against the team that currently has the best record in the western conference.

Lakers fans are still upset and disappointed that their team has played so poorly this season and are currently not even in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    lakers have plenty of them
    Great, so do other teams. What is your point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    why would anyone be mad? Maybe lakers sneak into the 8th seed, but i don't think anyone legitimately believes they are a contender.
    That post is the definition of "Someone's mad"

vCash
    That was a great win for the Lakers. It's been a nightmare season. Why can I not enjoy a win over the best team in the west because my team is under .500? It's still one game though. The Lakers still have a lot of work to do. Kobe is finally playing team ball and his teammates are responding well. The Lakers have to take it one game at a time. Like I said, still alot of work to do.

vCash
    Great win for the Lakers! Well earned.....

vCash
    Only kidding fellas. That's a win that can help turn a season like this around. Basically it will be dependent on whether or not Kobe is OK taking 10-15 shots a game. I don't think he can keep that up, but if he does, and the whole team becomes involved in the offense, they're good. Still a lot of weaknesses, but good.

vCash
    In other news, JJ Redick just launched 6 for 6 from three IN THE 1st QUARTER! That has to be a record. He's been fantastic this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Only kidding fellas. That's a win that can help turn a season like this around. Basically it will be dependent on whether or not Kobe is OK taking 10-15 shots a game. I don't think he can keep that up, but if he does, and the whole team becomes involved in the offense, they're good. Still a lot of weaknesses, but good.
    Oh yeah. The turnovers, the lack of transition defense, and the free throw shooting kills us. At this point, I don't know how fixable these problems are. The Lakers just have to focus on imposing their strengths on teams. It starts with Kobe continuing to share the ball instead of shooting 30 times a game.

vCash
    i think u mean dwight howard can be fine with shooting 7 to 10 shots a game.

but a good balanced attack was very smart on d'antoni's part

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    In other news, JJ Redick just launched 6 for 6 from three IN THE 1st QUARTER! That has to be a record. He's been fantastic this year.
    Got him on my fantasy team

He's been playing well, but that's awesome.

vCash
    if shumpert could knock in the 3 consistently, that would be crazy.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    i wasnt watching the game.. did metta play good defense or was durant missing wide open shots?

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    This is the wrong place to ask. Unless you want to hear a bunch of whining about the refs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLakerz Rulz View Post
    This is the wrong place to ask. Unless you want to hear a bunch of whining about the refs.
    no im not in the lakers forum. and im not asking about the fts. im asking about his shot selection. his fg wasnt his norm of 50%

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    i wasnt watching the game.. did metta play good defense or was durant missing wide open shots?
    I'd say it was a bit of both... Metta and Clark both had the task of defending Durant

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast