Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Omg!!! Stat is coming in like at the 10 min mark at the beginning of every game ...so in reality he is starting....we didn't lose because stat didn't start we lost because the ball is not moving and Felton and smith and shump sucked last night and everybody just stands around watching mello and too dam much iso plays...when the ball moves we score then when we miss two straight shots we panic and then players start playing hero... That why we lost...bad coaching and too Manny iso missed shots and some really horrible airballs ... But to start panicking and start this ". Oh woes is me, stat needs to save the univers " is just ridiculous......

vCash
    I know some of you guys will say dont start amare because he doesnt defend, but do you really think our starting unit has been defending as well lately if we keep on getting beaten in the 1st qtr?

Battle of the Tanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    Omg!!! Stat is coming in like at the 10 min mark at the beginning of every game ...so in reality he is starting....we didn't lose because stat didn't start we lost because the ball is not moving and Felton and smith and shump sucked last night and everybody just stands around watching mello and too dam much iso plays...when the ball moves we score then when we miss two straight shots we panic and then players start playing hero... That why we lost...bad coaching and too Manny iso missed shots and some really horrible airballs ... But to start panicking and start this ". Oh woes is me, stat needs to save the univers " is just ridiculous......
    No he isnt coming in at the 10min mark, he is coming in at around 2-3 mins left in the 1st qtr when the opponent is about up by 8pts . Teams already know what we'll do in the 1st qtr, its either we iso melo or let our guards shoot 3s, so what theyl do is they double up on melo and close out on our shooters, and leave the least shooter on the floor. Before it was brewer, now i think its shump although shump can knock it down sometimes but too inconsistent

Battle of the Tanks

vCash
    We don't need another excuse if we start stat and then start a horrendous loosing streak ...leave everything as is find the problem ...fix it... Then move on .... If that doesn't work then explore stat at the 5 and Tyson on the bench .... But I bet a lot of you might not wana hear Tyson on the bench...but he really needs a Mic check ....he's been horrible the past 20 games...

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Is this what people meant when they said they have to the knicks when stat returns??? LOL

I think it's just a bad stretch of basketball, I would start Felton Shumps and an actual 6'7 or taller player at the three spot.

I think this team is giving us half dozen of one and 6 of another right now. Roles are not clearly defined right now. Let's get a line up and stick to it. You want more D, put out your defenders, you Offense, put out your offenders. You want two way, go two.
    Last edited by Anji; 01-27-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    I know guys dont want to hear it but Tyson should come off the bench and Melos minutes should be cut some, Stat should startat the 5 just like I said before he came back that hebwould surprise many with his defensive effort and its obvious the whole thing with melos marriage is on his mind some guys can use situations like his to thrive on the court but melo seems to be mentally weak when **** dont go his way he crumbles....just my 2cents
    This sounds pretty dumb. Tyson finally makes an All-Star team, then you bring him off the bench?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC View Post
    This sounds pretty dumb. Tyson finally makes an All-Star team, then you bring him off the bench?
    So its ok for stat who is been a all star almost his whole NBA career to come off bench that's earning his keep... but its blasphemy to suggest a one time all star to come off bench that's not earning his keep??? .... Witch one or who sounds stupid???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    No, not really. In fact since Amar'e has returned, Melo has been actively looking for him whenever he gets double/triple teamed. The problem has been between Amar'e and Tyson. They clog up the inside way too much when they're both on the court at the same time. Stat needs to play out more in the perimeter if our big 3 wants to be productive out there.
    i have thought all along tyson & amare cant be on the court together

vCash
    no because melo is still better there.
    When someone is playing well in their role, you don't change it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    are melo and amare having chemistry problems on the floor together?
    I would not say its a chemistry problem. Jon Barry said it well tonight. They just dont compliment each other well.

Now is their chemsitry issues between Chandler, Melo, and Amare I would say yes

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    No, not really. In fact since Amar'e has returned, Melo has been actively looking for him whenever he gets double/triple teamed. The problem has been between Amar'e and Tyson. They clog up the inside way too much when they're both on the court at the same time. Stat needs to play out more in the perimeter if our big 3 wants to be productive out there.
    I honestly don't know if thats what Woodson wants. We don't really look to use Amare as a jumoshooter very often even though the J can be money out to 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash

ewing

I think Amare should continue coming off the bench for now. I like his aggressiveness of D. We all know he makes mistakes but he has also been creating more turnovers and trying to get into people since his return. I don't think he can maintain that level of aggression and stay out of foul trouble in extended mins at this point. Continue to increase his mins slowly and let him adjust. Hopefully before the year is out he will be able to give you 35 with some D and not foul out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    I need to see more of the Melo-Amare-Chandler combination in games before I would start Amare. That starting unit just loses all advantages of Melo at the 4 and advantages of Amare at the 5.

I just think we need to solve the SG and SF situation. Either use Copeland or Brewer at the 3. Or Shumpert at the 2 with Kidd off the bench.

But either way something needs to be solved about our lack of size on the court.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    NO!......Keep that no lift in his legs, spinning balarena -fake baby Hakeem O', non FT shootin, returning to pass DOMINANCE from the Phoenix suns glory days, no jumper havin,non rebounding, hand smashin through glass window, use to be PHENOMENALLY, once a starter but now a bench role player......*** on the BENCH.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    18-8 w/ a block in 29 mins...no reason not to start him. We're going to kill Jason Kidd if he keeps logging all these minutes so it's time to go with:

Felton
    Shump
    Melo
    Amare
    Tyson

and give cope/brewer some spot minutes in case of foul trouble.

Amare makes life easier on Melo and is the only other person we have right now who can live in the paint and get to the FT line. We need to be able to start the game off with easy buckets instead of praying we get hot from the arc.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast