Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    know how many plane crashes happen every day and it is actually rational.

the guy has problems flying and the team wont help him with that and it wasnt like a secret that no one knew about. it was wide out and open before the NBA Draft.

if your going to take a player with that kind of phobia or fear you should help him overcome it and not help the guy.
    Maybe he shouldn't have lied to them before they drafted him huh? He admitted to lying to them before they drafted him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Yea a whopping .0000076 per day.
    Holy ****, I give up. I'll wear my bubble and walk everywhere I go.

vCash
    Not saying the fear of flying is rational...but whenever someone tries to convince you to fly they say "How many more people die a day in car crashes than plane crashes?" they sound so stupid.

Our QB > Yours

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    wow.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I tread lightly here because I truly believe Young has some serious issues — emotional, mental issues. He needs help. I have been told that the organization has pleaded with Young to get help. They have set him up with therapists. He has not cooperated.
    http://blogs.detroitnews.com/lions/2...-good-as-gone/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    know how many plane crashes happen every day and it is actually rational.
    In the US? Commercial flights? Zero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Not saying the fear of flying is rational...but whenever someone tries to convince you to fly they say "How many more people die a day in car crashes than plane crashes?" they sound so stupid.
    You really thinking driving from LA to NY let's say is SAFER than taking a commercial airline flight? Because that sounds stupid to me.

vCash
    I can weigh in on the whole flying thing.

My dad is a pilot for united airlines. He flys like 15days(roughly, he does the maximum 90 something hours) a month. Now my dad has been flying planes since I was born (the A-10 in the Air Force, then when I was 6 he went commercial) and there was never ever ever ever ...... ever ever ever a time I wasn't confident my dad was going to come home safely.
    Nonetheless I say fly safely every time we talk on the phone when he's about to fly/return home.
    Really though you have more of a chance of dying in numerous ways walking down the street than flying. It's a fact.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I can weigh in on the whole flying thing.

My dad is a pilot for united airlines. He flys like 15days(roughly, he does the maximum 90 something hours) a month. Now my dad has been flying planes since I was born (the A-10 in the Air Force, then when I was 6 he went commercial) and there was never ever ever ever ...... ever ever ever a time I wasn't confident my dad was going to come home safely.
    Nonetheless I say fly safely every time we talk on the phone when he's about to fly/return home.
    Really though you have more of a chance of dying in numerous ways walking down the street than flying. It's a fact.
    It's all about the foreign nature of it. You're thousands of feet in the sky. You're completely helpless. You can't stop and get out. Take a break. You're just helpless. Which is why I disagree it's a rational fear. It's not rooted in the actual danger of the flight, just this perceived danger which doesn't exist at a higher rate than most anything. I drove today on icy roads in thick fog. I wasn't 5% as nervous as I would be on an airplane but I guarantee what I was doing was far more dangerous.

vCash
    I guess, I've just never minded flying.

I mean that's the point of flying is no breaks.

You don't make it to Florida in 3 hours with stupid things like breaks.

Take a xanax and enjoy the ****ing flight. Millions of Dollars > Not flying
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams

Davante Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123