Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Let's compare Jrue and Jordan next. In their 4th seasons of course!!! And then Jrue and Kevin Ollie. Because in this thread were just comparing two totally different level of players.

vCash
    A.I. is available. The sixers should get rid of Mack and give A.I. a 10 day, then we can compare them with our own eyes.

vCash
    why do I think iverson still has the ability to get you 13 14 off the bench.... Its a shame philly organization wont give the man a shot

vCash
    we already did give him another shot...

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    also if he comes back it needs to be on a contender. main reason for him to come back should be for a ring

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    well, imho current a.i >> royal ivey/shelvin mack. but that still isn't reason enough to bring him back.

vCash
    iverson just wants to play basketball man. We should give him a shot to pay here. Hes better than mack ivey wilkins at 37. Too bad sixers are participating in this block iverson out the keague ********. You cant tell me there are 200 players better than him

vCash
    Really guys? He wants to come back to a contender... Why do you think he didn't sign with the Mavs D-League team?

I love AI, and I hope to see him play in the league again. But been there, done that. It's over. Let it go. It would be completely unproductive for the team and he's only interested in signing with a contender for a shot at a ring.

You're talking out of your *** if you think the Sixers are intentionally trying to block him from coming back.

vCash
    Iverson isnt and never has been a pg, so comparing him to ivey amd mack is senseless... If we did sign him (which i dont think is a good idea) ud play him off the ball with holiday ir evan

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    First let me say its great to be back no internet for a week sucks. But anyways This thread is An insult to Iverson and a very unfair comparison for Jrue I know its awesome to have another young allstar and maybe someday star player but lets stay grounded and take a moment lets not Throw a bunch of crazy expectations on Jrue that he will never be able to handle Iverson is a sure fire Hall of Fame player there isnt a comparison to be made.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    Interesting offensive stats. Unfortunately not constructive to the convo, since we are comparing their overall games. Plus I didn't see the rosters included.

So please go back, gather the other 80% of the info, and then come on back.
    Ricky.. you cant be seriously suggesting that these two are comparable Iverson is on a totally different level.

2012 allstar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234