Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Thumbs down Rumor: Oakland Scouts love Geno Smith?

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout
    #Raiders: Rumor mill is working through the league that Oakland scouts love Geno Smith. Front office is ready for a new QB.

Link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nfldrafts...69401081933825

If this is true Reggie's has to be the dumbest person alive.

RAIDER NATION

vCash

Unless he miraculously falls to the 2nd round and the Raiders miraculously find a way to get a 2nd round pick, then they better not even be thinking about drafting him at #3.

vCash
    Cannot draft him at 3..If we trade down and come up with 2 no.1's or 2nd rd. pick and he falls that far. If not then pass.

vCash
    Who is Matt Miller? A quick google search leads me to believe he writes for Bleacher Report.

For now, nonsense. I have faith that McKenzie is smarter than that.

-Stork

vCash

Thumbs up

I follow Robert, from BSO he's a reliable journalist. And I saw the same exact article. Blacksportsonline.com. I wouldn't mind him if we can trade out for 3 if someone falls In love with
    A player and we can get a boatload of pics

vCash
    Picks*

vCash
    It's smart. You make rumors that you are interested in a guy that some teams thought might still be there later in the 1st. Then those teams get desperate and you get more picks than you probably could have got otherwise for a player that you were never gonna take anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It's smart. You make rumors that you are interested in a guy that some teams thought might still be there later in the 1st. Then those teams get desperate and you get more picks than you probably could have got otherwise for a player that you were never gonna take anyway.
    Great point and one I completely missed this morning. I'm going to blame a lack of coffee...yeah, thats it.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    ^^^this^^^

vCash
    Reggie will only be evaluated after the draft is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Who is Matt Miller? A quick google search leads me to believe he writes for Bleacher Report.

For now, nonsense. I have faith that McKenzie is smarter than that.

-Stork
    Indeed, most other stuff that I have read indicates that they plan on fixing the pass rush with DEs that can get to the QB and CBs that can cover long enough to allow them to do it, possibly with the first 3-4 picks, so I'm not buying it.

Also it is just a good year for defense how bad did the D-Lines dominate the O-Lines in the senior bowl yesterday? It was a complete mismatch. Ziggy Ansah and and John Jenkins looked great.

vCash
    This doesn't make sense. If they were impressed with Pryor, WHY!
    I'd like to know where these guys get their info, along with the lower comment that the Eagles may trade for Pryor....don't see this either. Do these guys get paid for this info?

vCash
    So many other needs to address than the qb position. Start on the lines on both sides of the ball and work back from there.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Front office playing chess... no longer the days of checkers! But I hope Kobe's assessment is right because we really don't need a QB that high in this draft.

vCash
    A major aspect of the draft is the poker element- smoke screens to hide true intent.

It would be the pinnacle of stupidity to tell the world who you want to draft.

"Just Win Baby!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast