Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Calderon as a Starter

Calderon's Record

below .500 teams = 12-5
    above .500 teams = 2-9*

*Win over indiana was by 2 pts w/o Granger and win over portland was vs a team on a back to back gm after beating the knicks

vCash
    NOW I GET IT!

What he's trying to say is that when Lowry starts, we are 2-14.

Thanks for clearing that up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    NOW I GET IT!

What he's trying to say is that when Lowry starts, we are 2-14.

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Except that Lowry was dealing with a new team and he had bargnani in the starting lineup (whose awful according to most of the ppl on here) and an injured fields. Plus almost all Lowry's gms were road gms whereas jose had mostly home.

vCash
    Except that Calderon is dealing with an old team and he doesn't have bargnani in the starting lineup (whose awful according to most of the ppl on here) and a healthy fields. Plus almost all Calderon's gms were home gms whereas lowry had mostly road.

vCash
    Another way to look at it. Calderon beats the teams he's suppose to beat. Lowry doesn't beat anyone. I'm all for Lowry starting but he has to earn it. If he plays like garbage and still gets that starting position what kind of message are you sending.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Another way to look at it. Calderon beats the teams he's suppose to beat. Lowry doesn't beat anyone. I'm all for Lowry starting but he has to earn it. If he plays like garbage and still gets that starting position what kind of message are you sending.
    what this guy said. Calderon picks apart weak/disorganized teams. that's not surprising with his patient style. the only way this information means something is if we've had any sort of positive outcome with Lowry starting to measure it against, which we have not.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    The plus/minus stat of last nights game is an indicator as well. I've heard Lowry had a bad back last night... So there's that too. But if you use thAt... At some point you need to acknowledge that Jose has been healthier than Lowry despite the age difference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Calderon's Record

below .500 teams = 12-5
    above .500 teams = 2-9*

*Win over indiana was by 2 pts w/o Granger and win over portland was vs a team on a back to back gm after beating the knicks

The fact that you called Calderon mexican, is going to make me never take you serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    The plus/minus stat of last nights game is an indicator as well. I've heard Lowry had a bad back last night... So there's that too. But if you use thAt... At some point you need to acknowledge that Jose has been healthier than Lowry despite the age difference.
    This is my main concern with Lowry. He can't stay healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    The fact that you called Calderon mexican, is going to make me never take you serious.
    +1000000000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Calderon's Record

below .500 teams = 12-5
    above .500 teams = 2-9*

This is the stupidest thread... Indiana has been beating a lot of teams without Granger whats your point? And back to back game lose is just an excuse... How can you blame all those loses on just Jose? Try some other players stats and show how many times we blew a big league and should of won. Lowry is a better player but come on, Jose has played great this year. I hate some of the so called Raptors fans sometimes...

vCash
    My biggest issue is this whole "Calderón Curse" Where he takes the starting job away from anyone that comes around (deserved or not)... The fact of the matter is that we have seen this team led by Jose and it's a severely below 500 team... I appreciate who great he is at controlling the ball and getting his Team their looks but I'm ready for change.... As long as Jose is on this team he we will be the point guard that has fan and management on his side which takes the confidence from anyone we bring it... We gave up a first round pick for Lowry so unless we are getting it back we're no farther ahead and once again out of the playoffs...

vCash
    anyone who thinks that Calderon is better than Lowry doesn't know basketball, Calderon wasn't even better than Jack or Bayless let alone Lowry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i rock shaqs View Post
    the fact that you called calderon mexican, is going to make me never take you serious.
    lol

vCash
    Get off Calderon's dick bro. It's seriously not a good look.

S E A N....M A Y N E

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast