Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    haha..iggy really is the worst free throw shooter on the team. Sample size in consideration and all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Karl normally calls **** plays with decent time out there..

Imagine him calling a good one with .5 seconds..

yea it won't happen but the irony would be hilarious.
    So it turned out the play that he ended up calling...was an effective one

Oh my..this **** is too funny.

We win on a Karl drawn up play...

and we win on a Iggy missed free throw.

vCash
    Wow, that should have never happened. Not sure why the Nuggets decided to stop playing but it almost cost us a game. And, missing 4 FT's at the end of a game is inexcusable. I'm happy with the win but that could have been bad.

vCash
    I was impressed with Koufas though. He played a really strong game. It was a little disappointing seeing Faried only get 12 minutes. GK just never went back to him much in the 2nd half and that was a mistake IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    I was impressed with Koufas though. He played a really strong game. It was a little disappointing seeing Faried only get 12 minutes. GK just never went back to him much in the 2nd half and that was a mistake IMO.
    David West was abusing Faried. West is also their best crunch time scorer. Koufos/Mozgov shut him down for much of the fourth quarter.

vCash
    Good win,now we just have to win next 4 home games I don't think that should be though,and we could also win @BOS now when Rondo is out...
    P.S Are there any rumors about Mozzy trade??

vCash
    Great win, loved seeing Mozzy getting some minutes out there and he performed. Playing both him and KK together in stretches could be good for us. We need a big body down there and Mozzy is the only person on the team that can fit that.

vCash
    Idk why,but i think that KK won't be with us after trade deadline...i think that McGee will start and mozzy will be backup..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    pft. 17-3 run by the pacers. The nuggets do this all the ****in time...5 or 4 minutes left in the 4th..up big...and they just completely melt away.
    Put last night aside. If the team lets up leads in the last 5 minutes then those last 5 minutes should be looked at.

Is the ball in the hands of good free throw shooters in the last 5 minutes usually?

Does the team have good defenders on the floor in the last 5 minutes?

If the answers are mixed or no then you will have some inconsistent results in the last 5 minutes.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    David West was abusing Faried. West is also their best crunch time scorer. Koufos/Mozgov shut him down for much of the fourth quarter.
    I wouldn't call it abusing. He just ending up in foul trouble... stupid fouls like trying to steal the ball when David is all the way by the 3 point line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    I wouldn't call it abusing. He just ending up in foul trouble... stupid fouls like trying to steal the ball when David is all the way by the 3 point line
    The thing about Faried is he is going to have the occasional match up does not favor him. I'm not saying that is what happened last night. I'm just speaking in general. Because he is a bit undersized (6'6 without shoes) at PF I was concerned about that last season but this season I totally changed my mind about him. I think that he may have a match up problem in like 10-12 games a season while in the other 70-72 games he will be very good if not great. I think a team can live with 10 games if the other 72 are really good. I also think he matches up well with Gallo because Gallo can occasionally take some of the taller guys and Faried can take some of the more bruiser guys. The bottom line is I have been really impressed with Faried this season.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I completely agree that Faried wasn't having his best game. However, IMO the thing that was lacking at the end of the game was energy/intensity. Faried would have brought that and it could've helped close out the game without all of the dramatics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Idk why,but i think that KK won't be with us after trade deadline...i think that McGee will start and mozzy will be backup..
    This is an interesting idea. KK is actually our most valuable big on the team.

Why? Because he's so dang cheap, young, and he's efficient. Plenty of teams could use a big like Koufos...as long as they don't make him the go to guy or see him as a elite center or anything..he's an asset on pretty much any team. And he's a big...which everybody needs.

vCash
    imagine if the heat had any easily tradeable assets? they would be all over a guy like koufos

no troubles with salary, effecient as hell, and someone who doesnt need to be fed the ball

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617