Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    vCash
    wade loss this game

whatever they needed the win more

vCash
    just few people played well today Bron Ray Batier and Bosh.. The rest were trash. Especially Wade! He took that game not serious. Ray wanted that W badly, but we could not bring this W for him. its sad.

im just little happy today that bosh were able to rebound well. its importand for us.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash
    double post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakaNashur View Post
    wade loss this game

this was a do or die game for the celtics. not to mention we suck when the opposing teams best player(s) are out.
    knicks without melo, spurs without big 3, and some others i cant remember right now

vCash
    and cole is ****ing trash. send him to the dleauge and sign dooling

vCash
    is rondo coming in PO?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakaNashur View Post
    wade loss this game

I don't hold this whole game on Wade I put it on the team as a whole. Wade didn't have a great game but as a team they settled for a bunch of jumpers in the 2nd half. They refused to take it in the paint. I hate when they play like that.
    Last edited by Hardaway Here; 01-27-2013 at 04:54 PM.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    turnovers

biggest reason we lost this game.

gabby union
    If my movie doesn't do as well as expected does @DwyaneWade get blasted 4 it? Remember...he aint with me shooting in the studio lol
    lmfao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    and cole is ****ing trash. send him to the dleauge and sign dooling
    Sorry but...

If we are going to send Cole to D-League after this game, let's send Chalmers to China then!!

Cole - 13mins, 6pts, 3-6fg, 2reb and his usual D.
    Chalmers - 22mins, 0pts, 0-3fg, 1reb, 2ast, 3TO and 4PF...

Yeahh! Cole in his 13 mins is the cause why we lost the Game... You just like to blame the lesser one everytime we lost a game dude.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Sorry but...

If we are going to send Cole to D-League after this game, let's send Chalmers to China then!!

Cole - 13mins, 6pts, 3-6fg, 2reb and his usual D.
    Chalmers - 22mins, 0pts, 0-3fg, 1reb, 2ast, 3TO and 4PF...

Yeahh! Cole in his 13 mins is the cause why we lost the Game... You just like to blame the lesser one everytime we lost a game dude.
    Show me where i said cole is the reason we lost this game. I will wait.

He has the worst PER in the league

I would take dooling over cole.
    Last edited by justinnum1; 01-27-2013 at 05:01 PM.

vCash
    I'm calm........give Boston credit, but Miami beat themselves. This should've been won at the end if regulation, and both OTs. Things that did us in......

1) Rio was absolute garbage. By far his worst performance of the year. As a matter of fact, both our PGs were pretty ineffective, but I liked Coles activity level. Rio?

2) Bosh did not have enough plays run for him. He has it rolling from the tip, and its as if we refused to get him into spots he was most effective. A lot of this I'm putting LBJ and Wade. They need to get him more involved. He isn't a Udonis Haslem who doesn't need plays run for him to be effective, he's a top PF in the game. We need to treat him like it

3) The ****ing turnovers! Lazy passing, over passing, mishandling of the ball. Just awful ball control, and both LBJ and Wade are at fault for that, but mostly Wade. He had 6 TOs for the game.

4) At what point are LeBron and Dwyane going to realize that they can get to the rim any time they want? Why the jumpers? WHYYY? Did you guys get as pissed off as I did watching the final possession of the 1st OT? What the **** was Wade doing there?

5) Battier needs to get going. There's a reason Pierce kept laying off of him at the end of regulation and both overtimes. Shane couldn't hit anything, and hasn't hit anything for weeks now.

At the end, whenever we had the lead in both OTs, we played too conservative and played not to lose, as opposed to playing to win. It's a frustrating loss to take, but it is what it is. These problems are fixable. On to Brooklyn....
    Last edited by SteBO; 01-28-2013 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I'm calm........give Boston credit, but Miami beat themselves. This should've been won at the end if regulation, and both OTs. Things that did us in......

1) Rio was absolute garbage. By far his worst performance of the year.
    2) Bosh did not have enough plays run for him. He has it rolling from the tip, and its as if we refused to get him into spots he was most effective. A lot of this I'm putting LBJ and Wade. They need to get him more involved. He isn't a Udonis Haslem who doesn't need plays run for him to be effective, he's a top PF in the game. We need to treat him like it

3) The ****ing turnovers! Lazy passing, over passing, mishandling of the ball. Just awful ball control, and both LBJ and Wade are at fault for that, but mostly Wade. He had 6 TOs for the game.

4) At what point are LeBron and Dwyane going to realize that they can get to the rim any time they want? Why the jumpers? WHYYY? Did you guys get as pissed off as I did watching the final possession of the 1st OT? What the **** was Wade doing there?

At the end, whenever we had the lead in both OTs, we played too conservative and played not to lose, as opposed to playing to win. It's a frustrating loss to take, but it is what it is. These problems are fixable. On to Brooklyn....
    the brooklyn game should be good. nets have been a different team under PJ. i cant remember if we played them since the coaching change?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Show me where i said cole is the reason we lost this game. I will wait.

He has the worst PER in the league
    Well. You said Cole is trash.

If Cole was trash for this game, where he CLEARLY outplayed Chalmers in less minutes then Cole>Chalmers.

I'm tired of people blaming Cole for everything, or Joel too. It's just stupid worst PER in the league? And? Show me another player than we can put in the game besides (Lebron or Wade @ the PG) and play better than he plays.

Battier after 32 games have a PER of 8.03... Udonis Per of 8.34 and Cole 5.55. You know Darius Morris right? And Lance Thomas, Charles Jenkins and Chris Duhon? Those players have better PER than UD and Battier. Now tell me who affects the game more?

Tell Me Battier, and UD sucks. Cause they have worst PER than Morris, Thomas, Jenkins and Duhon. Intangibles my friend, something that Cole brings and you can see watching the game.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Well. You said Cole is trash.

If Cole was trash for this game, where he CLEARLY outplayed Chalmers in less minutes then Cole>Chalmers.

I'm tired of people blaming Cole for everything, or Joel too. It's just stupid worst PER in the league? And? Show me another player than we can put in the game besides (Lebron or Wade @ the PG) and play better than he plays.

Battier after 32 games have a PER of 8.03... Udonis Per of 8.34 and Cole 5.55. You know Darius Morris right? And Lance Thomas, Charles Jenkins and Chris Duhon? Those players have better PER than UD and Battier. Now tell me who affects the game more?

Tell Me Battier, and UD sucks. Cause they have worst PER than Morris, Thomas, Jenkins and Duhon. Intangibles my friend, something that Cole brings and you can see watching the game.
    I don't see many intangibles by cole. I see decent defense, awful shot selection and turnovers. all im saying is by replacing cole with a proven vet like dooling, this team improves imo.

as for chalmers playing like ****, today he did and he has plenty of bad games, but he has proven he can show up and play big in the playoffs.

in the meantime, i just hope cole can improve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post

1) Rio was absolute garbage. By far his worst performance of the year. As a matter of fact, both our PGs were pretty ineffective, but I liked Coles activity level. Rio?

5) Battier needs to get going. There's a reason Pierce kept laying off of him at the end of regulation and both overtimes. Shane couldn't hit anything, and hasn't anything for weeks now.

Thank you! My points! Im just mad as a fan because we lose against the friking Celtics, is like losing against OKC, or Orlando or Indiana or the F Bulls... They are rivals and as fan I want my team to destroy them... Whatever I know we can do it better, I'm glad that Bosh is returning to be himself on the boards.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast