Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

The "Holy ****, I Totally Forgot About That Wrestler!" of the Day

Even as internet wrestling nerds, we completely forget that some wrestlers existed.

I came across this amazing tag team when I was going through a WWE.com list of worst ringnames in history - GYMINI

Oh, man, Gymini. I don't know if I'd remember them if it wasn't for the fact that there was a picture by their name. I remember this team, but pretty much only from their bald heads and their name. I was close when I tried to recall the year they were in the WWE (I said 2005, it was 2006), but I don't remember a God damn thing they did or said except that they were on Smackdown. I don't remember what their theme was, what they sounded like, or what any of their moves were. I can't even name a God damn match.

According to their Wikipedia page, they were hired by Simon Dean to destroy Paul London and Brian Kendrick. It never said whether or not they followed through with their task.

If you type in "Gymini WWE" on YouTube, the first result is a video for "Boring WWE Tag Teams: The Gymini." I would agree with that statement if I remembered a God damn thing about them.

Their entrance music is also on YouTube, and has over 1,000 views in just over four years. That's roughly 250 whopping views a day. Click here to listen to this music that I totally forgot.

Their classic six man tag match with Simon Dean versus London, Kendrick and Funaki from Velocity has 25,000 views, and will forever be their claim to fame.

So there you have it folks, you're "Holy ****, I Totally Forgot About That Wrestler!" of the day. Stay tuned tomorrow, when I bring back memories of a WWE ECW superstar that we totally forgot.
    Last edited by Driven; 01-26-2013 at 09:49 PM.

vCash
    You know what I was going through wwe theme yesterday on youtube and somehow I landed on a video with Mordecai in it. Complete forgot about him. He was Kevin Thorn Later on.

vCash
    I kind of remember

vCash
    Just figured I let you know the Gymini link takes me to the Colin Delaney wiki page.

Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

vCash
    ****! That was my "Holy ****, I totally forgot about that wrestler!" of the day for tomorrow.

****, now I got to find a new one. How do I find something I forget??

vCash
    EDIT: Double post

vCash
    Hahahahaha

I like this idea.

vCash
    4 piece mcnugget, an apple pie, and an ice. cold. coke.

vCash
    Who was the guy who was a traitor who joined La Resistance and then became a character out of roadhouse for about three months? I think he will be even more forgetable in 10 years.

EDIT: Rob Conway -- lol what a theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhBjCCR8U24

It was like trying to be the new Model Rick Martel gimmick.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    The good ole Simon system.