Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: who wins?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions

    6 75.00%
  • Big Swede

    2 25.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76
  1. #1
    Dmac's Avatar
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,182
    vCash
    1500

    PWW PPV: Over The Edge Match #1: Big Swede vs Lionsfanfromsac- Tables Match

    Tables match


    Big Swede vs Lionsfanfromsac

    Big Swede made his PWW debut in the rumble, Lions made his return. The question is, will Lions show up for the match that Big Swede demanded, or will he disappear into the darkness yet again?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwcxBf_fTE

    lionsac i don't care who you are nor do you care who i am. But when you cost me a shot at a title match in the rumble, you just came my number one target in taking my first step up the ladder to the top and becoming someone not to mess with. I'm going to show you and the rest of the pww roster when i put you thru the table, that no one should take me lightly.
    Last edited by BigSwede; 01-27-2013 at 03:44 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    double post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S5BdKOQ_IQ

    lionsac i don't care who you are nor do you care who i am. But when you cost me a shot at a title match in the rumble, you just came my number one target in taking my first step up the ladder to the top and becoming someone not to mess with. I'm going to show you and the rest of the pww roster when i put you thru the table, that no one should take me lightly.
    I sneak out of the mental institution just to have a little fun in PWW Rumble and who do I find? Big Swede?

    who the hell are you? ... I'm allowed 10 minutes of Computer time every day, And I find out from my Busty nurse that you, of all people, call me out for match?

    You have no idea who I am & you have no idea what you're in for.

    I've been to Hell and back, I have suffered & tasted death. The only reason I'm accepting your match is because I miss feeling somebody else's blood between my fingers.

    I've burned my own brother alive... what in the world do you think I'll do to you? I'm going to slam you through every ****ing table I can find Until your lifeless corpse is just lying there on the mat quivering.

    I get two hours of outside time everyday... you best bet that I'll be in that ring come tomorrow.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S5BdKOQ_IQ

    lionsac i don't care who you are nor do you care who i am. But when you cost me a shot at a title match in the rumble, you just came my number one target in taking my first step up the ladder to the top and becoming someone not to mess with. I'm going to show you and the rest of the pww roster when i put you thru the table, that no one should take me lightly.
    By the way... LOL, very homoerotic entrance music.

    I'm just going to assume that you wear tight leather pants and carry glow sticks around your neck?

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    lionsac you say your so sick and twisted, but you haven't seen how sick and twisted i can be. Because the only blood you will be tasting is your own.

    You won't have to worry about going back to the looney bin, because when i'm done with you... you will be six feet under.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    By the way... LOL, very homoerotic entrance music.

    I'm just going to assume that you wear tight leather pants and carry glow sticks around your neck?
    Why are you imaging what i'm wearing. Because that is what is very homoerotic. When you should be worrying about our match, then what i am or not wearing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    lionsac you say your so sick and twisted, but you haven't seen how sick and twisted i can be. Because the only blood you will be tasting is your own.

    You won't have to worry about going back to the looney bin, because when i'm done with you... you will be six feet under.
    Oh, ok. I've noticed you didn't discredit the leather pants & glow sticks. So it's a safe bet your pww's first openly gay wrestler?
    I'll totally cool with it. With a name like BIG SWEDE...ahem. Either way
    It won't change me bashing you through table after table.

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    Why are you imaging what i'm wearing. Because that is what is very homoerotic. When you should be worrying about our match, then what i am or not wearing.
    Worried about our match? Are you kidding? You have less than 200 posts & feel a need to broadcast yourself on the Internet as being "big"?? Lol... this match is nothing more than my way back into pww to wreck havoc. Your *** is going through tables, it's only a matter of how many!

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not gay, nor do i wear leather pants and glow sticks if you need to know. I am a Swedish viking set on a war path to put you thru hell one table at time.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Worried about our match? Are you kidding? You have less than 200 posts & feel a need to broadcast yourself on the Internet as being "big"?? Lol... this match is nothing more than my way back into pww to wreck havoc. Your *** is going through tables, it's only a matter of how many!
    I have less than 200 posts because i am a rookie. I know i have a long way to go and your my first test in showing everyone how "big" i really am. Come tomorrow me and you are going to hell and back. Lionsac you say your just use me to shake off your ring rust, but your just a washed up has been.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
    I have less than 200 posts because i am a rookie. I know i have a long way to go and your my first test in showing everyone how "big" i really am. Come tomorrow me and you are going to hell and back. Lionsac you say your just use me to shake off your ring rust, but your just a washed up has been.
    Yeah yeah yeah, get back into your Volvo, listen to ABBA, while making your way to ikea. Stop talking about how "big" you are or want to be, stop talking about this so called war path, stop ****ing holes into your cheese & for the love of God stop portraying yourself as this mighty Viking when we all know your really just the Swedish chef!

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    Look at you be so clever with your puns. Its not going to be so funny when i stomp you like your boy Suh. Except i won't stop after one kick. I'll stop after your head is bowl shape filled with your own blood.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,794
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sure I'm a bit rusty. Yeah I might be washed up. But I have enough woop *** left to drop you through the Spanish announcers table!! Oh yeah, that table will be destroyed when I throw your Swedish meatball *** through it.
    I can hear it now.."por el amor de dios! LFFS rompió la mesa con esa albóndiga vikingo!!"

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,670
    vCash
    1500
    Its good to see you know more than one language. At least i know you learned something useful while being in the loony bin. But now let me teach you a little swedish. "se dig i helvetet, där jag kommer att sätta dig till vila en gång för alla, att aldrig ses igen". Which means see you in hell, where i will put you to rest once and for all, never to be seen again.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •